Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:34 PM

Vote Of Thanks By Hon. Afonyaa Anabraba, Rivers Bbign Coordinator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Of Thanks By Hon. Afonyaa Anabraba, Rivers Bbign Coordinator (168 Views)

Wike Has Invested N40 Billion In Kalabari Land – Anabraba / Error By Hon. Ibrahim Umar In Yobe State / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote Of Thanks By Hon. Afonyaa Anabraba, Rivers Bbign Coordinator by Optimistic2021(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
*BRIDGE BUILDERS INITIATIVE FOR GREEN NIGERIA (BBIGN) THANKSGIVING, PRAISE AND WORSHIP SERVICE, HELD YESTERDAY 9th of Jan 2022, AT OMAGWA, IKWERRE LGA, RIVERS STATE.*

May I seize this medium to first of all, specially thank the Almighty God for a successful thanksgiving/praise and worship service.

I appreciate leaders and members of the All progressive congress Rivers State chapter and all the very important personalities who out of their busy schedule found time to honour the occasion of today.

I want to assure our leader Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi and the party, we will go round all the LGA's again to sensitize Rivers people to support all APC candidates come 2023 general elections.

I won't fail to also thank my National President, all the State and LGA executive members of BBIGN, Rivers state, who worked tirelessly with me, night and day to making sure today comes to fruition.

I also say a big thank you all members of BBIGN who trooped out in their numbers to grace the occasion, in spite of the short notice.
I pray your lives will be filled with joy and endless celebration

I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart appreciate you all for making this day a huge success that it was.

It's also important I intimate you that every single gift and token realised during the thanksgiving service, I have directed it be forwarded to orphanage.

Thank you all once again, and remain blessed.

*HON AFONYAA ANABRABA,*
*STATE COORDINATOR BRIDGE BUILDERS INITIATIVE FOR GREEN NIGERIA, BBIGN*

(1) (Reply)

With The Daily Killings In The North, Lives Have No Value Again In Nigeria / We Will Address Internal Discords, Lawsuits Before National Convention – APC / Nigeria Has Failed Me, 83-year-old Military Veteran Cries Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.