Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 PM

Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter (53305 Views)

Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Sucre6: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless her hustling

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Nah u and who want tinubu?
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by EaglesT(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2022
‘She has all the beauty to move into prostitution or other societal ills‘

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by shantti(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Whatshallido:
I want to patronize her. Please how do i reach her.
Please can i have her contact?

Comrade I just dey look u. I know some male painters too, should I drop their contact

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2022
abouzaid:
Most university graduates in Nigeria would have been better off if they skipped the university to learn practical skills instead. School na scam.

school be scam in Nigeria! outside NO

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Uyi168: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2022
we have plenty handsome guys doing same and more, yet no one is celebrating.

Abeg, make una getat angry
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Whatshallido:
She won't accept you grin
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by skj1377(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2022
This is nice at least she will appreciate money.
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by od501: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2022
Trimjos:
They say there is dignity in labour.

This beautiful lady by name Precious, an Agricultural and Bioenvironmental Engineer decided to drop the ego and pride to take brushes to do wonders.

She has all the beauty to move into prostitution or other societal ills, but she rather, made-up her mind to delve into this world/job dominated by men. A big Kudos to her.

Should this be news? Well...I don't blame us, ladies in this part of the world have always been known to be slots. Kudos to her.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Toks2008(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2022
Trimjos:

This beautiful lady by name Precious, an Agricultural and Bioenvironmental Engineer decided to drop the ego and pride to take brushes to do wonders.

She has all the beauty to move into prostitution or other societal ills, but she rather, made-up her mind to delve into this world/job dominated by men. A big Kudos to her.

In my opinion she does not have the physical beauty for runs or to start having sugar daddies except she just wants to be a struggling runs girl and that in itself is a blessing for her.

If she has some big backside and boobs perhaps she would have been carried away by men.

I tell ladies who are not too attractive physically to thank GOD because their lives will most likely be less complicated.

In most cases they marry early, have their life focused and they usually excel in life because they usually depend on GOD and their ability without thinking of getting one big god to assist them... They don't spend time on smedia posting pictures of their curves and so on...

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Lightorder: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Beauty with brain, creating colorful and beautiful impressions

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Milly44(f): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2022
This one has aways chosen a dirty work from birth
Kpekus fit dey smell sef
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Trimjos:

lol... It's..good she's doing well o. But you make it look like if she becomes a Runs gurl. Na us go feel am. Lol. She owe herself some moral obligation not to become a LovePeddler. Lol
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by od501: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2022
Trimjos:

Should this be news? Well...I don't blame us, ladies in this part of the world had always been known to be slots. Kudos to her
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Ishitinyourlife: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2022
Impressive work ethics,all she needs now is some protective gear
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Berankis: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2022
Trimjos:

@Op This your write up is not good enough. A female engineer turned painter is good enough.
All those "drop pride", option of "prostitution"... are not necessary. We appreciate her effort and labour.
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Nehyooh(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2022
uchaymart:
all for the pictures.

if you look the pictures very closely, you would notice she does not know how to hold a brush.....maybe she went with someone and decided to take pictures for posts.
grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2022
lokobyforch:

Fact:. Is there prospect in painting?
Agriculture is vast, when u combine environmental it becomes sumtin huuugeeeee, she should put her brain to work and stop this charade.
Give her ways to start as an Agricultural Engineer then. Think about what made her to delve into painting job..Just B.Sc ooo as if they teach much practicals in our universities that after you graduate you can venture in. Be calming down guy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by AlphaTaikun: 11:06am On Jan 11, 2022
Trimjos:

wink
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by lolu2019: 11:06am On Jan 11, 2022
abouzaid:
Most university graduates in Nigeria would have been better off if they skipped the university to learn practical skills instead. School na scam.
nope.I used to think like that too.education gives confidence
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Nicepoker(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2022
Whatshallido:
why must it be her.
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Irupetepete: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless her hustling

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by ekukeku(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2022
Most of all des hard working ladies don't used to have luck when it comes to husband..
I pray she will be among d ladies dat will have luck to meet someone like m grin dat will appreciate her
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by ubee(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2022
*Third picture........
Whoever invented this dumb looking pout (duck mouth) for posting pictures that has overtaken the lives of Nigerian girls especially, you can never make heaven.
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by letitrainnow(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2022
Pretty, continue, you are blessed
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Joseph08(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Runs girls won't like this at all.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by shantti(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Macgyver1:
Omo na so meself dump my chemical engineering certificate begin bomb crypto and other online hustle.

I swear I don't understand the relevance of that course, I tell the Cyber cafe guy to choose computer engineering and he mistakingly chose Chemical engineering, that was how I ended up studying the course. Now my cert just dey look me
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by McLizbae: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2022
I like her already grin
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Macgyver1: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2022
shantti:

I swear I don't understand the relevance of that course, I tell the Cyber cafe guy to choose computer engineering and he mistakingly chose Chemical engineering, that was how I ended up studying the course. Now my cert just dey look me

Lol bro it's very much relevant, you can fit in in almost any industry, it's just the Nigerian system that is skewed .
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Tfkspecial(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2022
This is the kind of a news our media houses should promote instead of encouraging prostitution which has sent some gold diggers to their early graves. May you Prosper in your endeavours
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by Komu1048(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2022
abouzaid:
Mumu, the knowledge is very well important in doing your job in a professional manner, helps ur relationship with client as well as help you to improve, which In turns generate more money. I’m a graduate that’s into painting as well. School no be scam to me
Re: Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter by lukency(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Painting is a branch of engineering called painteering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA / Oil And Gas Industry Salary: According To Positions / First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.