Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,362 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Challenges Of E-commerce Business & Remedies - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Challenges Of E-commerce Business & Remedies (142 Views)

Shopify Mobile App Builder - Creating The Future Of E-commerce Businesses / Get The Best Website Today, E-commerce, Business Website / Nigeria Begins Implementation Of E-yellow Card From Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Challenges Of E-commerce Business & Remedies by Dekingmoses(m): 4:20am On Jan 11, 2022
Good day readers
I am IT guy in the E-commerce Sector....
On Monday 10th January 2021, my boss walk up to me in my office and call me by name and ask me to do some research on the Reason Why Some Buyers Don't Trust Seller Online in Nigeria ( why they always preferred Pay On Delivery Option) unlike when they are buying from China and other foreign E-commerce Vendors where they pay for goods they won't see for months and they will be ok by it. Please I need you guys contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Get Bitcoin Investment Broker, Website & Online Banking System /e-commerce♦♦2022 / How To Resolve Netgear Set Up Not Working? / Award Winning App Development Company In Ottawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.