Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) (72163 Views)

Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures / Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2022
ebukajay184:
Anita Joseph and her husband engaged in a heated public display of affection on Instagram, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared online, the couple is seen debating who should get a woman's breasts first between the baby and the woman's husband.

As they debate, Michael, aka Mc Fish, lowers his head to Anita's breast and kisses it, then grabs her breast with his hand, before burying his face in her cleavage.

As Anita argues that the baby should come first, Michael argues that it is the husband who should be given priority.

In the caption, Anita warned that anyone who has a problem with her and her husband's display should "enter pit".

She later deleted the video, after criticisms from some of her followers on Instagram.

The most useless couple on earth.
Do they even have a kid?
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by jaiyeorie: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzolH0_99Mo

Bolanle Kitchen - pesto pasta + house party quarantine + popcorn + guacamole dip
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am crying for your lack of intelligence.. grin grin
That means u can't even cry well
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by phemmyred(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
shocked what a bombshell
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Akuruoulo:

That means u can't even cry well
grin grin how are you doing today?
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Laeroy(f): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Very irritating old hags...

Spits on them.
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Jnjoku883(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Omihanifa:
The girl don use am, he's no longer himself angry as long as he's in that marriage, he will continue to worship her and be her slave lipsrsealed

The other day, he was busy massaging her legs at iyabo ojo's mother funeral

Early last year that was how he was also washing the girl's pant just to prove a point that there's no big deal in men washing theirs wives pant.

Every time he's always the one doing the stupid things lipsrsealed why can't the girl too be licking his hairy armpits just to prove that she loves him angry

Weak nigga
But is it ur doings? Na man and his wife be dat ooo. No come vex for wetin dey post for social media. E no concern u and ur kingdred. Enjoy ur own husband or wife. If na public or private una settle to do am for joy and happiness, do am honourably.
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Hkff: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
This anita joseph is truely possesed, not knowing those they will be doing privately in the stupidarnial home. I think he will also be packing her up for work like wearing her panties, bra......... even cooking SMH
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by JamesDBlack: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Really love that sweet romantic moves..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUKlAAmAliU
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Useless man
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by minasu190: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
And this one is a mentor to somebody..tueh!
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by amrichy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Romanoff:
I don't have issues with how their marriage works, it's their business and if it works for them and they are happy, hurray.

What is uncomfortable is how they post their lives on social media for every one to put mouth, the one that can't even toast a woman, the one that can't even get it up, the one that will run out of a marriage after a month, the one that hasn't ever had a relationship past three month, the ones who have been wearing same bra and boxers for for two years.

All manner of people, the ones wey get sense and the one wey no get sense.

Just keep your lives private, with this over exposure, imagine the number of people wey go dey wait make the marriage crash.

It's really hard for most celebrities to keep their lives private. They seem to derive some sort of joy from making the good things in their lives public.
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
ebukajay184:
Anita Joseph and her husband engaged in a heated public display of affection on Instagram, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared online, the couple is seen debating who should get a woman's breasts first between the baby and the woman's husband.

As they debate, Michael, aka Mc Fish, lowers his head to Anita's breast and kisses it, then grabs her breast with his hand, before burying his face in her cleavage.

As Anita argues that the baby should come first, Michael argues that it is the husband who should be given priority.

In the caption, Anita warned that anyone who has a problem with her and her husband's display should "enter pit".

She later deleted the video, after criticisms from some of her followers on Instagram.
this lady looks unkept from one to all
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by VicM6: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
This idiot don disgrace the land of Brotherhood.....he must be punished by the law of bubushiga
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Gee64: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Who sucks the other breast?
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by investigator007: 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
This topic is misleading, how is she breastfeeding him abeg?
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Remember Lord Triggs and Toyin??

When the ass gets saggy, you won't want to do again .
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 3:21am On Jan 12, 2022
Exactly the essence of putting this on social media for people to talk is what I don't get. But trust me, they are being deliberate on what they are doing. All Nigerians are waiting for is for the marriage to crash so they can laugh at them. We Nigerians are just evil like that.
Romanoff:
I don't have issues with how their marriage works, it's their business and if it works for them and they are happy, hurray.

What is uncomfortable is how they post their lives on social media for every one to put mouth, the one that can't even toast a woman, the one that can't even get it up, the one that will run out of a marriage after a month, the one that hasn't ever had a relationship past three month, the ones who have been wearing same bra and boxers for for two years.

All manner of people, the ones wey get sense and the one wey no get sense.

Just keep your lives private, with this over exposure, imagine the number of people wey go dey wait make the marriage crash.

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Temmybaba08: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Looks like you are high on your lack of intelligence baby boy?
Bring where I said the bolded blockhead or keep mute forever.. undecided
You wan make I humiliate you?bring where I said the bolded now you buzzo..

Since u don't av respect for elders

Best answer for someone like you is silient

IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
stella9:
; grin

u have followed me again, post ur digits 4 me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA / Roman Goddess Shares Bedroom Photo In Undies / Chioma Finally Leaves Davido - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.