Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) (44578 Views)

Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by weljewel: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Praise god
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by weljewel: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Praise God
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Danjikanbauchi: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Spellz and Wife build Mansion: How much did the wife contribute? shocked
best known to them, how is that your problem.
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by abisoye2(m): 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
I thought you were referring to Mr. Spells wey dey spell Bu*ari in Alpha-Numerals grin ....This is not me underrating him though, I was only eager to congratulate him. Congrats to the person being referred to! smiley
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Ccdavies(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
tyson98:
Congrats to them 2022 don dey smile to them already and e go surely smile for us too but God's Grace

Amen
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
bestman09:
Congratulations to them. I'm still reading to know how to get my own house ��

Na 2miliion naira you wan take build house for buhari regime?��
You better find how to see 2million dollars oo

1 Like

Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
More blessings

Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by seyz91(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Me too
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

Nothing like when you married...you and your wife will be living in the apartment build ...it is very sweet

Not rented apartment

That is one of the thing I must do before I get married if at all i go even marry self....baby mama sure me die
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Gospel2Day: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

Nothing like when you married...you and your wife will be living in the apartment build ...it is very sweet

Not rented apartment

That is one of the thing I must do before I get married if at all i go even marry self....baby mama sure me die

Baby mama sure you die because there are plenty senseless girls out there who will let you touch them before marriage.
They have encouraged men like you to be irresponsible and to breed like wild animals that don't join the mother to care for and raise their children.
It is a shame.
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Dfr0: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Oh
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
E be like say na only Comedians and Musicians wey dis buhari regime dey favour pass, while teachers, and some doctors go dey struggle to pay rent.
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by ashetu(m): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
ebukajay184:
Music producer, Spellz and wife build a mansion in Lagos (videos)

Music producer, Spellz and his wife, Hadiza Dije have built a mansion in Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

The couple were congratulated by actress Layole Oyatogun who described their mansion as an "architectural masterpiece".

Oyatogun also noted that the Spellz and Hadiza work very hard and smart, and are humble and quiet about their achievements.

She wrote;

Super proud of my friends @spellzjamin and @dehadzafashion this is an architectural masterpiece! Congratulations!!! your new home is beautiful! I have seen you guys work hard and smart! , your commitment, dedication & doggedness brought you this far but most importantly your love for God is unshakeable, I love how you guys are humble and quiet about your achievements but I must loud this one.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYjAg6DBjTf/?utm_medium=copy_link

Congrats ,more blessings

Let me design beautiful flyers to promote your business Whatsapp 08024575448

1 Like

Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by razzydoo(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Wow! Lovely.
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Yinksy09(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
Congratulations to them both. To build a house in Lagos isn’t easy. Don’t forget you can get your Oraimo Freepods 3 from Oraimo website easily if you live in Lagos and order online.

Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Goodbadbowy419: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

Not rented apartment

Peace of mind key �
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Prime4life(m): 9:08am On Jan 12, 2022
Congrats to Mr Spellz cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Enjoy Night Out In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.