Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

A Message To SisterFire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Message To SisterFire (173 Views)

Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message / Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison / "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To SisterFire by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2022
Why do you think I don't have enemies

Haven't you seen the useless allegations against me that has made it almost impossible for me to be assissted here??

Don't you know there are certain people that think evil of me here?¿?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top Rated Natural Fat Burners For Women / I'm here to Serve You / FOR YOU! The Sad Story Of How The Nigerian Music Industry Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.