Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,284 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:36 PM

I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. (8187 Views)

Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Boom! The Way I Felt Going Out To Buy Condom Awaiting My Boyfriend's Arrival / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2022
He is a Redpiller! You are always tormented by redpillers post... Seems it even makes you Cum cheesy

No peace to Simps and Oloshos
Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by knaikky(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2022
I hope you completed your research with it sha.

Please patronize me oo

Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by siofra(f): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2022
Ishilove:

Aunty sofri dey lie
grin I'm not lying ma.
Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by siofra(f): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:
Sorry, you went to buy one packet of condom for what research??

I want to try it on my pet. I want to know if pets can use condoms too.
Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by aysnoopy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:

I want to try it on my pet. I want to know if pets can use condoms too.
Do your pet has big machine?
Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by nerdfrost(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by cloud(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:
Sorry, you went to buy one packet of condom for what research??
to know if condoms and balloons work in the same way
Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by Sammie44: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Can someone help me I am confused �� I don't know where to stand now pls � I really need a job
Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by BlackyOne(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:
So I needed condom for research and I went to get some at a drugstore.

When I got there, I asked the salesgirl for condom and she smiled and winked. I smiled too.

As I was leaving the store one ugly man that has been watching me came to block my way. This stupid, yellow man started insulting me and calling me olosho. I don't usually quarrel in public but I insulted this man and his bleached skin.

See me see wahala o. Does he know what I want to do with it? He said he was angry because I wasn't shy about it that in his time....blah blah blah. He spewed the usual nonsense about virginity nairaland redpillers usually type on this forum.

angry

I'm so angry right now.

National Researcher to search your well no go easy ooo, I'm sure many old zaddies has must have searched and died inside your well
Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by Funkymode(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sorry for the embarrassment, but truth be told, you ain't science student naw, or medical student, what experiment do you now want to do, well you you might have a lab in your room, I guess BF experiment, right
Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by Spy360(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:

When I got there, I asked the salesgirl for condom and she smiled and winked. I smiled too.

As I was leaving the store one ugly man that has been watching me came to block my way. This stupid, yellow man started insulting me and calling me olosho. I don't usually quarrel in public but I insulted this man and his bleached skin.

See me see wahala o. Does he know what I want to do with it? He said he was angry because I wasn't shy about it that in his time....blah blah blah. He spewed the usual nonsense about virginity nairaland redpillers usually type on this forum.

angry

I'm so angry right now.
Did I hear research...

Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by flokii: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
@OP one of your potential customers block you, you say you were angry.. continue!

As ashawo man wey the guy be, he knows you're out of condoms in your room/office, so you went there to re-stock.
Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by siofra(f): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Spy360:

Did I hear research...

No you read research. You didn't hear it.
Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by toujurs: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
slowpoke you couldn't face him, why not face the man, introvert kill you there, shyness kill you. You couldn't face him, now your joblessness encouraged you to open a thread, because you think your relevance lies here, you are so boring.
Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by Ayojideonline(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:

angry

I'm so angry right now.

This is Nigeria, ............. SAD!

1 Like

Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:

angry

I'm so angry right now.
you no finish your anger there like break his head, you come NL with remaining anger, are you mad or something?
Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by Spy360(m): 6:06am On Jan 12, 2022
siofra:

No you read research. You didn't hear it.
Ok child of God.

Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by Bluewitch(f): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
chatinent:

How is durability tested?

cheesy
Teach me
Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by aisha1314(f): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
siofra:

angry

I'm so angry right now.

I can understand how you must have felt but I don't think you should have insulted him or engaged him in a quarrel. You should have just walked round him and completely ignored him and his stupidity and pocknosing. That's what I would do in your situation. And I wouldn't even think of it or be upset after.
I'm surprised that buying condoms still poses an issue or a thing of embarrassment to people in the 21st century. Better to be buying condoms than buying antibiotics for STDs or worse anti-retroviral drugs.
As an adult you have every right to buy condoms and you shouldn't ever feel embarrassed or care about whatever stupid looks or comments people in the shop make. I don't understand why people make a big deal out of nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by Jnrp(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
You mean fuckology research? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
siofra:

angry7

I'm so angry right now.

You have not done anything wrong but just happen to live in a backwater, backward and a deeply hypocritical society.

Nothing wrong in buying condoms for sex and you certainly owe no one no explanation.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Realy A Virgin After This Diagonosis I Carry Out On Her? / Make GOD Bless MMM For Me / Wife Exposes Sidechick's Chat With Her 'Anal-Loving' Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.