Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed (2899 Views)

Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PaNnamdi: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2022
The alarming poverty and ignorance rate in Africa had really affected the mentality and brains of so many in Africa. today to the extent that they believe strongly that money rituals is real.

I must say this is the peak of stupidity for anyone to believe that when you kill someone you make money.

mark Zuckerberg, bill gates,Jeff bezos dangote even the owner of bet9ja all started from somewhere and they operate global bussiness brands that generate millions of dollars per minute for them.the more your bussiness brand is known globally and within the country,the more richer you become.if you like kill everybody in your village you can never be as rich as an average fooballer playing in reading a tie 2 championship side football club in England.

U are supporting money ritual,but you failed to free your brain from the cage that so many Africans put theirs that's why this continent is backward and will continue to be for future to come

U think Jeff bezos Elon musk sacrificed human heads to become an overnight billionaire?so many fools refused to use your brains properly and smartly that's why they always look for an easy way out hence the so much hype about money rituals.

NIGERIA AS A CASE STUDY
Most yahoo boys you see today in Nigeria,are into Forex/binary fraud,credit card and simcard fraud,operates fraudulent international websites and apps some have access to SSN of Americans even husppuppi had hacked and had access to hundreds of American SSN and through phishing tactics. that guy can clone websites like bank of America and even Amazon and direct thousands of unsuspecting victims to it he even run adverts online about those fraudulent websites of his and thousands of people accross the world fell for it.advanced hackers overs hack into banks and still hundreds of millions of dollars.even the so called Baba most of you hype ignorantly everywhere won't teach you all these,the Baba would only help you to waste more souls by deceiving you while you pay him money.another thing is that these guys you see are hackers that are part of a global fraud ring.a few of them have knowledge about programming.others are into kidnapping,armed robbery and human trafficking.

U people think it's only romance scam that yahoo boys use?It's possible to create and design a website/app for example and target a specific geography of the world thereby tricking people from that country to check it out and hack into their phones and computers through advanced Trojan softwares,even most anti virus apps today on play store are operated by hackers.there is no ritual there because you must do something to generate money and money doesn't just fall from trees. but it is just simple knowledge and brain work.or you want to tell me footballers like odegaard Mohammed Salah,osihmen and neymar all became rich through money rituals? Only a retarded animal in human skin would think that way.

U guys that believe in rituals better change your backward cognitive abilities before u end up killing everyone in your family for rituals

If you want money,don't go the crime way,get a skill perfect it and you would be rich for example,if you are a tailor that is known all over Abuja,you would have so many customers and make more money than a tailor that isn't known that's why u see even big companies like UBA Benz BMW even Bet9ja continue to run adverts both online and on TV it's simple strategy,the more customers you have more money to you.

USE YOUR HEAD TO THINK ALL THE TIME NOT YOUR ANUS

SAY NO TO THE MYTH CALLED RITUAL KILLINGS FOR WEALTh

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PaNnamdi: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2022
Be wise people don't let them deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by Wawelexy(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2022
You must be an idomie generation kid...

Go home and ask ur elders about okija shrine, eze ego, etc... May be u would be enlightened a bit...

6 Likes

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by headbasher96(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2022
So since there is okija shrine what do u want people to do na mpa.

Hard work pays man work hard and smart

1 Like

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by complexBoss12: 10:22am On Jan 11, 2022
hm

with the way you wrote exposed, I thought you had something new to say. Werin u come expose bayi...

sighs... walksatta thread

5 Likes

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PaNnamdi: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
complexBoss12:
hm

with the way you wrote exposed, I thought you had something new to say. Werin u come expose bayi...

sighs... walksatta thread

I just exposed something millions of Africans don't know and u are here saying I didn't expose anything?

reading and understand,that's the beginning of the modern man.

1 Like

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
PaNnamdi:
The alarming poverty and ignorance rate in Africa had really affected the mentality and brains of so many in Africa. today to the extent that they believe strongly that money rituals is real.

Papa Nnamdi, money ritual can exist in this sense: Foreign governments with an agenda, or evil entities with lots of money, will pay select people from poorer countries through "money ritual" in order to destabilize those countries or simply to introduce more evil into the world.
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PaNnamdi: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Wawelexy:

Go home and ask ur elders about okija shrine, eze ego, etc... May be u would be enlightened a bit...
Oga u are not talking to a child okay u are talking to man with 2 kids nor be today I dey start to find money or hear of money rituals e don tey.

Over the years I have seen so many things,and I can tell u one thing

Money rituals are fake and it's a deep psycological problem because it would require a massive amount of sensitisation to change people mentality. the problem is that so many superstitious people luckily became rich and they believed that it's the rituals that made them rich it's just like a pastor prophesying to a man that he would get employed this year if during his deliverance session and luckily the man became employed in shell.the man would hold that pastor in high esteem,it's just a psychological issue.thats why GST is made compulsory for 100L students

One thing to note is that the politicians who are in power are also superstitious and they promote these foolish trend.i like wike for speaking up about JuJu is a scam(assuming he is sincere)

Education no matter how vast can never eradicate eradicate deeply embedded mental slavery.its only the individual that can choose to liberate himself

6 Likes

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PaNnamdi: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Papa Nnamdi, money ritual can exist in this sense: Foreign governments with an agenda, or evil entities with lots of money, will pay select people from poorer countries through "money ritual" in order to destabilize those countries or simply to introduce more evil into the world.
Yeah u are right to some extent,but u see,if the government of these poor countries made use of the resources at their disposal for betterment of their country they wouldn't be poor.the Chinese where poor in the 1940s but China is now No1 in the world.
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Yeah u are right to some extent,but u see,if the government of these poor countries made use of the resources at their disposal for betterment of their country they wouldn't be poor.the Chinese where poor in the 1940s but China is now No1 in the world.

I'm sure you believe the Bible. When Satan told Christ to bow down and worship him and he'd give him the riches of the world, is that not money ritual?
There could be entities with billions still going around offering similar propositions!

4 Likes

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
PaNnamdi:

I must say this is the peak of stupidity for anyone to believe that when you kill someone you make money.

mark Zuckerberg, bill gates,Jeff bezos dangote even the owner of bet9ja all started from somewhere and they operate global bussiness brands that generate millions of dollars per minute for them.the more your bussiness brand is known globally and within the country,the more richer you become.if you like kill everybody in your village you can never be as rich as an average fooballer playing in reading a tie 2 championship side football club in England.

U are supporting money ritual,but you failed to free your brain from the cage that so many Africans put theirs that's why this continent is backward and will continue to be for future to come

U think Jeff bezos Elon musk sacrificed human heads to become an overnight billionaire?so many fools refused to use your brains properly and smartly that's why they always look for an easy way out hence the so much hype about money rituals.

NIGERIA AS A CASE STUDY
Most yahoo boys you see today in Nigeria,are into Forex/binary fraud,credit card and simcard fraud,operates fraudulent international websites and apps some have access to SSN of Americans even husppuppi had hacked and had access to hundreds of American SSN and through phishing tactics. that guy can clone websites like bank of America and even Amazon and direct thousands of unsuspecting victims to it he even run adverts online about those fraudulent websites of his and thousands of people accross the world fell for it.advanced hackers overs hack into banks and still hundreds of millions of dollars.even the so called Baba most of you hype ignorantly everywhere won't teach you all these,the Baba would only help you to waste more souls by deceiving you while you pay him money.another thing is that these guys you see are hackers that are part of a global fraud ring.a few of them have knowledge about programming.others are into kidnapping,armed robbery and human trafficking.

U people think it's only romance scam that yahoo boys use?It's possible to create and design a website/app for example and target a specific geography of the world thereby tricking people from that country to check it out and hack into their phones and computers through advanced Trojan softwares,even most anti virus apps today on play store are operated by hackers.there is no ritual there because you must do something to generate money and money doesn't just fall from trees. but it is just simple knowledge and brain work.or you want to tell me footballers like odegaard Mohammed Salah,osihmen and neymar all became rich through money rituals? Only a retarded animal in human skin would think that way.

U guys that believe in rituals better change your backward cognitive abilities before u end up killing everyone in your family for rituals

If you want money,don't go the crime way,get a skill perfect it and you would be rich for example,if you are a tailor that is known all over Abuja,you would have so many customers and make more money than a tailor that isn't known that's why u see even big companies like UBA Benz BMW even Bet9ja continue to run adverts both online and on TV it's simple strategy,the more customers you have more money to you.

USE YOUR HEAD TO THINK ALL THE TIME NOT YOUR ANUS

SAY NO TO THE MYTH CALLED RITUAL KILLINGS FOR WEALTh

Only intelligent people knows that!!

I always preach to people that there's nothing like spiritism.....it's all about hallucinations.....oh! My bad...dumb people don't even know the real meaning of hallucination...

Ignorant fools

4 Likes

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by bmdmix11: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Wawelexy:

u dey talk like small pikin, shey because they were popular does that mean it was working.

rubbish

4 Likes

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Only blockheads believe in money ritual nonsense..that nonsense doesn't exist..
How do you think taking someone's live and dismembering him is gonna give you money?that person must be a clown.. grin grin
Nigerians and primitive thinking dey funny me.. watch how they will slide into my mention countering me from all angles.. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by bmdmix11: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I'm sure you believe the Bible. When Satan told Christ to bow down and worship him and he'd give him the riches of the world, is that not money ritual?
There could be entities with billions still going around offering similar propositions!

how is that money ritual, jeez ur level of illiteracy is on the same level with buhari.

two super being talking to each other n u say its money ritual, i pity ur way of thinking
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
bmdmix11:

how is that money ritual, jeez ur level of illiteracy is on the same level with buhari.

two super being talking to each other n u say its money ritual, i pity ur way of thinking

Since you believe the Bible that Satan controls vast riches, and since his agenda is to introduce as much evil into the world as possible. Why won't he be willing to give people money to do evil??
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by bmdmix11: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Since you believe the Bible that Satan controls vast riches, and since his agenda is to introduce as much evil into the world as possible. Why won't he be willing to give people money to do evil??

clap for ur self

1 Like

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Only blockheads believe in money ritual nonsense..that nonsense doesn't exist..
How do you think taking someone's live and dismembering him is gonna give you money?that person must be a clown.. grin grin
Nigerians and primitive thinking dey funny me.. watch how they will slide into my mention countering me from all angles.. undecided undecided

Well, if you believe the Bible that Satan controls vast worldly riches, why won't he use part of it to bribe people to do evil? Just asking
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Well, if you believe the Bible that Satan controls vast worldly riches, why won't he use part of it to bribe people to do evil? Just asking
Cos they are all stories meant to cage gullible persons.. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cos they are all stories meant to cage gullible persons.. cheesy wink

If you say you don't believe the Bible, then that's different
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

If you say you don't believe the Bible, then that's different
Great.. wink
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
bmdmix11:

clap for ur self

I only stated the obvious - IF you believe the bible
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Great.. wink

You can't say evil supernatural beings exist and at same time say money ritual doesn’t exist
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You can't say evil supernatural beings exist and at same time say money ritual doesn’t exist
Do they?tell me something..
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do they?tell me something..

Don't know. I only know one can't exist without the other
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Don't know. I only know one can't exist without the other
Good..
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good..

Very good
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Very good
wink
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2022

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Crushed To Death While Fighting On Expressway In Oshodi / VIDEO: Lady Gets Caught Paying A Delivery Man With Her Body / Photo Of South African Police Supervising The Burning To Death Of A Foreigner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.