Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed (2903 Views)

Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2022

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by Ola17: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Wawelexy:
You must be an idomie generation kid...

Go home and ask ur elders about okija shrine, eze ego, etc... May be u would be enlightened a bit...

Which elders?
Even stupid people grow old.

3 Likes

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2022

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2022

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by naijapips02: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Only blockheads believe in money ritual nonsense..that nonsense doesn't exist..
How do you think taking someone's live and dismembering him is gonna give you money?that person must be a clown.. grin grin
Nigerians and primitive thinking dey funny me.. watch how they will slide into my mention countering me from all angles.. undecided undecided

The only people making money from killing fellow human beings are organ harvester and paid assassins. That we have very educated folks believing this money ritual bulshit is very embarrassing.
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
naijapips02:

The only people making money from killing fellow human beings are organ harvester and paid assassins. That we have very educated folks believing this money ritual bulshit is very embarrassing.
I tell you oo..if only there was a way to flush that dirty mentality from most Nigerians Brain..
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by bigjackass: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
PaNnamdi:

I just exposed something millions of Africans don't know and u are here saying I didn't expose anything?

reading and understand,that's the beginning of the modern man.
don't mind them. I will start believing in money rituals when village people start ammassing wealth and leave the villages in droves. Despite all the rituals being performed, why is the rituals not transforming the village and villagers are languishing in hardship, lacking basic amenities? Why didn't the spirits dispense money to those people doing rituals in the village? When they want to prove ritual works they will use people that already have one job or business doing as example. What people don't know is that engaging in these ritual practices makes the person bold to grab opportunities that they would have ignored or be skeptical about. The greater the things involved, the bolder the person will be to seize any opportunity. Those that involve in blood or human parts are the worst. They will take anything that comes their way without thinking twice because they have killed already and become fearless. Doing rituals only make Yahoo boys sensitive to opportunities and fearless. A company staff that did rituals will just have boldnesss to embezzle huge funds. Business man that did rituals will throw aside ethical practices and do anything to milk his customers. None of these people will tell you about the extreme boldness giant steps they took. Everything is just psychological. They are just wasting lives for nothing. No spirit is bringing any money. The villages will remain the headquarters of poverty because of the lack of enough opportunities to seize.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PaNnamdi: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You can't say evil supernatural beings exist and at same time say money ritual doesn’t exist
Mr man the number one demon on earth reside in the human brain,if u want to use it to commit evil then no problem,if you u want to use it to better yourself no problem

But be rest assured that superstitious beliefs can never get you anywhere

Even the so called pastors that are rich today made money through the psycological manipulations of their members and also massive revenues the offerings generate so it's not a hiding fact

U MUST WORK TO GET MONEY BECAUSE MONEY IS SCARCE COMMUNITY AND BABALAWO DOESN'T PRINT MONEY EXCEPT U ROB A BANK OR TELL EMEFIELE TO PRINT FOR YOU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PaNnamdi: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
naijapips02:

Thank you
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PaNnamdi: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Oga stop been ignorant this guy fired a blank not a real bullet okay

Did he show u when he put the bullet into the gun to fire it?

U Africans would keep blaming the whites until enternity without making meaningful progress because u called to do away with superstitious and backward beliefs for science and development

1 Like

Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Mr man the number one demon on earth reside in the human brain,if u want to use it to commit evil then no problem,if you u want to use it to better yourself no problem

But be rest assured that superstitious beliefs can never get you anywhere

Even the so called pastors that are rich today made money through the psycological manipulations of their members and also massive revenues the offerings generate so it's not a hiding fact

U MUST WORK TO GET MONEY BECAUSE MONEY IS SCARCE COMMUNITY AND BABALAWO DOESN'T PRINT MONEY EXCEPT U ROB A BANK OR TELL EMEFIELE TO PRINT FOR YOU

But if you believe evil supernatural beings exist, then u have to believe, being supernatural, they have the ability to acquire a lot of money. The main joy they can derive from that money is using it to manipulate people to do evil (money ritual). If you don't believe evil supernatural entities exist, then that's different.
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PoliteActivist: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Oga stop been ignorant this guy fired a blank not a real bullet okay

Did he show u when he put the bullet into the gun to fire it?

U Africans would keep blaming the whites until enternity without making meaningful progress because u called to do away with superstitious and backward beliefs for science and development

Of course they are blanks. I only posted the photo to that guy playing game. You know they are blanks because, if you watch the video, there is no recoil
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by Professorcplus(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
the problem is that so many superstitious people luckily became rich and they believed that it's the rituals that made them rich it's just like a pastor prophesying to a man that he would get employed this year if during his deliverance session and luckily the man became employed in shell.the man would hold that pastor in high esteem,it's just a psychological issue
Let me share you reading this a life trick you wouldn't here outside.
1. Know matter the education, people will still believe what they want to believe. But it is better to be optimistic about it. Ie, Nollywood, YouTubers, insta comedians & film makers sieze the opportunity to feed then what they want to ear and bountifully make money out of the gullibles.

2. You can do ritual and still be poor, infact 99.99% will never become rich from "traditional money ritual" but the remaining 0.001% who succeeded in whatever adventure they dive into will be attributed to ritual neglecting the core drive of that wealth.

3. Some already have a strong belief perseverance which has been renforced by religion. This is why there are lots of imposters awaiting to prey on the ignorant once. Remember you can save anyone that is not ready to be saved
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by Sinai2021: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
I don't even get it anymore.... Poverty is making everyone confused. ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8B-YU0THoA
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PaNnamdi: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2022
Professorcplus:

Let me share you reading this a life trick you wouldn't here outside.
1. Know matter the education, people will still believe what they want to believe. But it is better to be optimistic about it. Ie, Nollywood, YouTubers, insta comedians & film makers sieze the opportunity to feed then what they want to ear and bountifully make money out of the gullibles.

2. You can do ritual and still be poor, infact 99.99% will never become rich from "traditional money ritual" but the remaining 0.001% who succeeded in whatever adventure they dive into will be attributed to ritual neglecting the core drive of that wealth.

3. Some already have a strong belief perseverance which has been renforced by religion. This is why there are lots of imposters awaiting to prey on the ignorant once. Remember you can save anyone that is not ready to be saved
Exactly

Superstitious African beliefs in our tradition have to be abolished,

That's what any serious government who want to end this madness will do and then embark on massive sensitisation
Re: The Complete Truth About Money Rituals Exposed by PaNnamdi: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2022
Sinai2021:
I don't even get it anymore.... Poverty is making everyone confused. ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8B-YU0THoA
The situation is very alarming and I fear it's becoming helpless

I rather save up and relocate to Cape Verde or dominican Republic with my family

Nigeria is finished even the youths are completely finished.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Shows Man Who Ate 1 Goat Plus 2kg Of Rice All At Once, His Wife Runs Away / Angry Youths Perform Jungle Justice On Two Thieves Caught In Aba (video) / I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.