Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Meet Me Here And On Facebook For Your Laptop Problems Every Wedesday And Friday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Me Here And On Facebook For Your Laptop Problems Every Wedesday And Friday (699 Views)

Federal Government Declares Thursday And Friday Public Holiday / A True Life Story In Pidgin, Julie And Friday / FG Declares Thursday And Friday As Holidays! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Me Here And On Facebook For Your Laptop Problems Every Wedesday And Friday by shinefx: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2011
Hello, my name is shina, i've been a computer technician and instructor for more that 7 years, a prude mentor and

teacher of more than 500 other technician, i love challenges and that why i am asking you to meet me here on naira

land and on facebook (facebook.com/shinefx or fromxperience@yahoo.com) every Wednesday from (1pm to 2pm and 8pm to 9pm) and on

fridays (12noon to 3pm) for your laptop/desktop problems, services are free no strain attached, you problem post

can help me in my latest research work i'm currently working on. thanks
Re: Meet Me Here And On Facebook For Your Laptop Problems Every Wedesday And Friday by mekaboy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2011
So u want our laptop to dey have problem every weekend. E no go work for u .
Re: Meet Me Here And On Facebook For Your Laptop Problems Every Wedesday And Friday by Olaisrich(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2011
pls how do you suggest that i clean my laptop screen -pavilion dv6 hp

(1) (Reply)

Consultant On Soap Manufacturing / A Technician 4 Fuji Encoding Machine / Should Revolutions Be "televised" Or "not Televised"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.