Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 PM

Water In My Macbook Pro Screen - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Water In My Macbook Pro Screen (317 Views)

Help Me Fix My Macbook Pro / Selling My Macbook Pro / Where Can I Replace My Macbook Pro Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water In My Macbook Pro Screen by dake40(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Fixed
Re: Water In My Macbook Pro Screen by kernniejay(m): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Water in a laptop ke? Some people can be careless sha!
Re: Water In My Macbook Pro Screen by kernniejay(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nawa o, how did water "manage" to enter your PC, did you trek with it under the rain or you used it in your bathroom while taking your bath, or the laptop is also your table for placing your food and water?
Well, I will personally advise that you stop using the laptop and keep it until you get a competent technician to get rid of the water and fix it properlly for you. If you continue to use it and probably charge it, the water will conduct current to wrong places in the unit and condemn the whole system for you. You are lucky that Macbook and Apple products generally are tough and rugged. You dare not try this with all these chinese or taiwanese laptops, I wont mention brands. grin
Re: Water In My Macbook Pro Screen by dake40(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
kernniejay:
Water in a laptop ke? Some people can be careless sha!

You can't be careful enough. I included "accidentally" and I think that should give hint, I don't have to start narrating how it happened.
Re: Water In My Macbook Pro Screen by dake40(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
kernniejay:
Nawa o, how did water "manage" to enter your PC, did you trek with it under the rain or you used it in your bathroom while taking your bath, or the laptop is also your table for placing your food and water?
Well, I will personally advise that you stop using the laptop and keep it until you get a competent technician to get rid of the water and fix it properlly for you. If you continue to use it and probably charge it, the water will conduct current to wrong places in the unit and condemn the whole system for you. You are lucky that Macbook and Apple products generally are tough and rugged. You dare not try this with all these chinese or taiwanese laptops, I wont mention brands. grin

Thanks. That's why this thread was created, to know if I can find any competent tecnician to get it cleaned

(1) (Reply)

HP Elitebook 820 G3//intel Corei5//ram 8gb//hdd 500gb / Can I Get A Good Laptop Worth Of #110K / Super Neat UK Used Dell Latitude E7440 At Giveaway Price *sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.