Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. (5813 Views)

Abati A Failure, Attacking Tinubu So As To Get Appointment In 2023 - Afegbua / If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People / Why Is Tinubu So Desperate? See What I Saw (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
What I can say is , the Igbos don't support failure!

What has Tnbu got to offer yet again??
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Felimax(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
The way you Yoruba are shouting Tinubu up and down we know there is something seriously going on.
There are few Nationalist in this country and I can bet you 80% of them will never campaign for Tinubu. Lot's of you think people of the South are fools. You can continue to live in your deception but let Tinubu go to Obasanjo and ask him to campaign for him let us see the reaction. Abi, Obasanjo na Ibo man?
Did you remember how it went Olu Falae?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Movic1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Grgton:

But they supported GEJ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Movic1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Felimax:
The way you Yoruba are shouting Tinubu up and down we know there is something seriously going on.
There are few Nationalist in this country and I can bet you 80% of them will never campaign for Tinubu. Lot's of you think people of the South are fools. You can continue to live in your deception but let Tinubu go to Obasanjo and ask him to campaign for him let us see the reaction. Abi, Obasanjo na Ibo man?
Did you remember how it went Olu Falae?

Talking about political influence in Nigeria now, Tinubu is greater than Obasanjo, he doesn't need Obasanjo support to win.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Figger(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nigerians and their tribal sentiments, I can't believe people will throw thier support for a crook like tinubu who has nothing to offer than looting, this mistake called buhari no teach una lesson? Besides tinubu is not even medically sound to rule Nigeria. Abeg make we wise up, put sentiments aside and elect a credible candidate. Someone was even saying igbos hate tinubu but support thier orji uzor kalu, who tell u say we go support OUK? he's another carbon copy of tinubu. We don't need such people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Figger(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nigerians and their tribal sentiments, I can't believe people will throw thier support for a crook like tinubu who has nothing to offer than looting, this mistake called buhari no teach una lesson? Besides tinubu is not even medically sound to rule Nigeria. Abeg make we wise up, put sentiments aside and elect a credible candidate. Someone was even saying igbos hate tinubu but support thier orji uzor kalu, who tell u say we go support OUK? he's another carbon copy of tinubu. We don't need such people.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Nyanmiridunce: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
dokyOloye:

Why was Thiefnuubu caught on tape talking derogatorily about Igbos and called them Okoro people?
Why did his wife say "Igbos we don't trust you ppl"?
See y'all has plotted your downfall in Lagos. It's just a matter of time before you start seeing the effects. You haven't seen the true color of tinubu let him win 2023. You will know Lagos is pure Yorubaland and not 'no man's land' as ibos has derogatorily term it. They are keeping quiet and planning underneath to mess with you but your high shoulders won't even allow you to smell the coffee early. It will hit you like tsunami.

DONT MESS WITH YORÙBÁ AS WE ARE VENOMOUS AS VIPERS.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by OritoJasi: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Grgton:

Yet Una support Ikpeazu twice. Abi na Yoruba and Aboki people vote for Una failing governors wey dey make una flee una region?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by durangokid: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
TooNoisy:
A few reasons.

1. Igbos want to take over Lagos by all means and they see Tinubu as their biggest stumbling block. Their aim is to have an Igbo Governor.

2. They just hates anything that seems to be better than them. The fact that Igbos don't have any politician that comes close to Tinubu is relevance automatically makes him their enemy. They hate anything that seems better than them or theirs.

3. They hate anything Yoruba and Tinubu is the political powerhouse of Yoruba politics.

I am happy all Yorubas can clearly see this now.
. Continue to swim in your stupidity and foolishness, Igbo know evil when the see them , Igbos know failure when the see it, was it the same thing they saw on buhari? They are seeing the same thing in tinubu, if tinubu can convince Nigerians that buhari will be Messiah then tinubu is wicked and will be a greater failure, Igbos are seeing from afar again, beware

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by slimghost(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Dimwitted charlatans trying to turn this into an ethnic war?. You have failed already.

Maybe Igbos are just discerning enough to know a disaster when they see one. The same Igbos that warned you all about Buhari?.
Maybe we should all start listening to them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by pquaver(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sebastine1994:

Is there any governor that is as hated as hope uzodima of imo state or rochas. We see the truth and say it no matter what

They are only hated for being in apc. If they decamp tomorrow that hate will vanish into thin air.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Sebastine1994(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
pquaver:

They are only hated for being in apc. If they decamp tomorrow that hate will vanish into thin air.

Okay I hear you, you don win, make I go charge my ba3
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Movic1:

Is Tinubu the problem of Ondo state?
I guess to you and Helinues, the guy you quoted is Igbo ..

Some of you Tinubu asslickers are just unbelievable. Anybody that didn't buy to Tinubu ideas is Igbo

Smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Movic1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I guess to you and Helinues, the guy you quoted is Igbo ..

Some of you Tinubu asslickers are just unbelievable. Anybody that didn't buy to Tinubu ideas is Igbo

Smh

Where did i point out that he's Igbo. I don't care even if he's from Ekiti state. I only asked him how is Tinubu the problem of Ondo state.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Movic1:

Where did i point out that he's Igbo. I don't care even if he's from Ekiti state. I only asked him how is Tinubu the problem of Ondo state.
I don't care about what happens in Ondo but one thing I so care about and will guarantee anyone who cares to listen is that Tinubu will never be president.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by OritoJasi: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
flokii:
It's Yorubas of old that caused it including this Tinubu that allowed their excesses on Yoruba soil..

I can recall back in the days when true Lagosians had clash with Tinubu for giving Lagos elective posts to outsiders like Igbos.. it caused serious fight in his camp then and the true sons of Lagos left him out of grief.

Fast forward to years later, the Igbos that crossed over 1000 miles and river Nigeria started laying claim to Lagos and its governance structure saying it's no man's land and that they dream of an Igbo governor in Lagos. Reason we're warning those old fo0ls we have as leaders in South West to better be careful if not true Yorubas will rise up and bury them all.

One of Tinubu's biggest mistake that will continue to haunt him was his decision to start the trend of appointing Igbos into Lagos state cabinet. Maybe he thought that would endear those ingrates to him but that policy decision has failed because that hasn't stopped them from not only hating him but even having the effrontery to demand for more slots, as if they're the only non-yorubas in the state.

Awolowo made a similar mistake when he chose an igbo candidate (Phillip Umeadi) as his running mate in 1979. Till today I can't fathom what he was smoking for him to have made such a foolish decision of choosing a southern running mate, and an igbo at that Any Yoruba person that tries to please or trust them will live to regret it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Bastardlyrich: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Me I'm not Igbo but hate tinubu.
In all fairness it's the turn of the igbos.
Tinubu will lose massively because as and se won't vote him and north will prefer their own.
I can't wait for him to be disgraced.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Tinubu will lose massively because as and se won't vote him and north will prefer their own.

Tinubu disgrace has even started

APC already told him that they won't give him it's presidential ticket on silver platter grin
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Movic1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I don't care about what happens in Ondo but one thing I so care about and will guarantee anyone who cares to listen is that Tinubu will never be president.

Okay. Write it down. Or screenshot this statement of yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Bastardlyrich: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu disgrace has even started

APC already told him that they won't give him it's presidential ticket on silver platter grin
Please continue these,how I wish I have time with work I would have joined you.
Do you know that I voted against gej in 2015,my fellow ijaw,I thought Nigeria was detriblized and that buhari promises were real.
My Igbo friend warned me, including my mun.
I no hear.
Now again,a rotten teeth old fol wants to be president,he will be president of only Yorubad Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Movic1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Igbos turn? They should come out the same way Tinubu did, it's called democracy for a reason.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
OritoJasi:

Yet Una support Ikpeazu twice. Abi na Yoruba and Aboki people vote for Una failing governors wey dey make una flee una region?
what has Tnbu got to offer
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Movic1:

But they supported GEJ?
Jonathan wasn't a total failure!! Things was better during his regime...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Bastardlyrich: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Movic1:

Igbos turn? They should come out the same way Tinubu did, it's called democracy for a reason.
But you are using propaganda to campaign against them.
Ss and north is cool with an igbo president but Yoruba media are campaigning against them including the latest mpurummiri trash.when we know Yoruba boys takes drugs than any tribe in South.
Like i said is igbo turn,I expect everyone in ss,se and sw to support them.
Hope you know that no more south is south west against SS and se.
Yorubas are owing us ijaws,and we and other tribes in ss and se will repay them in their own coin
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Christistruth00: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sebastine1994:
Igbo have early warning signal,

Igbos did not support buhari, instinct decided it, propaganda does not work on the Igbo psyche,

If igbos are ready to play tribal politics hausa and Yoruba go run, but we are open minded, a Yoruba man can rule imo state if his reputation is solid,

have you noticed igbo would reject even their son if he is a thief and fool

https://dailypost.ng/2018/09/05/2019-bianca-not-anambra-cant-senator-ojukwus-family-vow/

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Movic1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Grgton:
Jonathan wasn't a total failure!! Things was better during his regime...

How about Atiku? Atiku won in all SE states. Is Atiku not a failure?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Sebastine1994(m): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Christistruth00:

https://dailypost.ng/2018/09/05/2019-bianca-not-anambra-cant-senator-ojukwus-family-vow/

Who owns the daily post, na hausa newspaper, show me this same news inside sun news paper and I would believe you.

The source has an agenda to divide and conquer igbo
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Movic1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

But you are using propaganda to campaign against them.
Ss and north is cool with an igbo president but Yoruba media are campaigning against them including the latest mpurummiri trash.when we know Yoruba boys takes drugs than any tribe in South.
Like i said is igbo turn,I expect everyone in ss,se and sw to support them.
Hope you know that no more south is south west against SS and se.
Yorubas are owing us ijaws,and we and other tribes in ss and se will repay them in their own coin

To be sincere, i don't understand. How are we campaigning against them? Talking about Mkpurumiri, are we the one's forcing their youth to take it? I Yorubas are not owing anybody, we are not the cause of ijaws or any other tribe misfortunes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Reality3080: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Benbellamor:
You're sick
Majority of us in Ondo don't like Tinubu because he is a mafia
no b on us na horse...mumu

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sebastine1994:

Igbos did not support buhari, instinct decided it, propaganda does not work on the Igbo psyche,

If igbos are ready to play tribal politics hausa and Yoruba go run, but we are open minded, a Yoruba man can rule imo state if his reputation is solid,

We have deep pocket to brainwash any idiot, come to our plaza and see me hussling customers, I brainwash anybody with tongue, that is the talent of every igbo man, but we would never use it for evil, with great power comes greater responsibility

Igbo delusion in full force.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by joeyfire(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Igbos don't hate Tinubu. They just recognize bad market when they see it. They saw Buhari for the evil man he was when everybody else was deceived.

Ndi Igbo loved Obasanjo & Jonathan because they were good candidates. Posterity has shown that Ndi Igbo always see road clearly. Ignore our vision at your own risk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. by Reality3080: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sebastine1994:

We have deep pocket to brainwash any idiot, come to our plaza and see me hussling customers, I brainwash anybody with tongue, that is the talent of every igbo man, but we would never use it for evil, with great power comes greater responsibility

where is d warning signal when they voted ikpeazu kerosene?
Where is the warning signal when they voted their useless leaders?

It's like their warning signal only works at d federal level n not d state level

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Win Lagos In 2015 - PDP / Bauchi To Begin Work On 120MW Yankari Power Plant / Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.