Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:46 AM

Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army (43949 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by mdsne(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Pre-wedding picture of an Old soldier and a young lady of Nigerian Army.

11 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Tejumola856: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
The first picture funny to me like seriously cheesy grin grin

Well, congratulation to them

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Kriss216: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
The girl is evening newspaper too.

No victor, No vanquish.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Anyways congratulations....

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Sebastine1994(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Old soldier marries young soldier.

Ok, God bless the union cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by illicit(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Make dem born soldier

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by FirmTR(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Tejumola856:
This first picture funny to me like seriously cheesy grin grin

Well, congratulation to them

I dey tell you
The man dey form smalliie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Sonnobax15(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
lipsrsealed
E be like say the man go too like big asss pass pot of beans tongue

Meanwhile,see as the banny nyash spread finish like Range rover foot match for the last pic lipsrsealed

Well,Hml to them the RAKADEDE officers cool. Any guest wey go misbehave anyhow for the occasion,na frog jump straight tongue.

13 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by tyup(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
My grandfather at 76 was 32NA. how come this young old nigga is 19NA?? is he an ancestor

Since I was born n now ayam growing young I've never seen Fat or pot bellied NAF & NN officers. Janara Faruk better fix this folks bfr they all turn Obese. I'm very sure this girl was not recruited this fat angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by mdsne(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
tyup:
My grandfather at 76 was 32NA. how come this young old nigga is 19NA?? is he an ancestor

Since I was born n now ayam growing young I've never seen Fat or pot bellied NAF & NN officers. Janara Faruk better fix this folks bfr they all turn Obese. I'm very sure this girl was not recruited this fat angry
the man is 79NA while the lady 19NA

14 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kriss216:

No victor, No vanquish.
This boy when would you come to the reasoning that women deserve to be respected online or offline..
Have I not warned you severally to stop spewing gibberish concerning women or not? undecided undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
They look cute..
It's time for wannabe redpillers to display their lack of intelligence..watch them creep out of their brain just to spew garbage...
They would never disappoint..just observe.. grin grin wink

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
They look cute..
It's time for wannabe redpillers to display their lack of intelligence..watch them creep out of their brain just to spew garbage...

Why don't you kids show some decorum? This forum is gradually becoming a kindergarten gathering where resident kids spew trash on every thread, all day. To even see sensible comment on threads is becoming rare.
You kids run to every thread to spew trash. This is becoming highly irritating for mature people here.
FTC this, redpill that. Different fake and dumb monikers. To get good information here is becoming hard with the amount of gibberish jobless kids drop each moment.

Even if you're still young, that doesn't mean you shouldn't plan for your future now. Your mates are making better use of their time.
These childish displays on every thread is irritating. You guys should get a life.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by mytime24(f): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Soldier marry soldier angry

Wetin dem go come born angry
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by walosky(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
“Old Soldier never dies”. Na here the old Soldier go finally die

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Boogyman557: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool

KALA JAM KALA.

abeg I go like COME spend WEEKEND 4 una AP..

So I fit de LOAD BULLET 4 my KALA for free..

Even teach una how to BLAST some JUNZIN MANCHIS left leg wit una own KALA

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Nicepoker(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
One lazy mod will forward this to FP
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by mdsne(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nicepoker:
One lazy mod will forward this to FP
Only jealous man will comment like this.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Am still studying the power of nyash!
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
If you are a girl and you no get nyash....hmmm I pity oo

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by LikeAking: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Simp!
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Classickj(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
They look cute..
Wannabe Simp, up till now you never still sense
Any small redpillers
angryangry angryangry

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
Classickj:

Wannabe Simp, up till now you never still sense
Any small redpillers
angryangry angryangry
You go cry tire oo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Joelobioha(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olokpa and olokpress grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by stunnert(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bros you dey para o
light099:

Why don't you kids show some decorum? This forum is gradually becoming a kindergarten gathering where resident kids spew trash on every thread, all day. To even see sensible comment on threads is becoming rare.
You kids run to every thread to spew trash. This is becoming highly irritating for mature people here.
FTC this, redpill that. Different fake and dumb monikers. To get good information here is becoming hard with the amount of gibberish jobless kids drop each moment.

Even if you're still young, that doesn't mean you shouldn't plan for your future now. Your mates are making better use of their time.
These childish displays on every thread is irritating. You guys should get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Olatundee001(m): 1:18am On Jan 12, 2022
I no dey put my mouth into anything wey involve soldier...even though I get comment

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Almaigaa: 5:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Kriss216:

No victor, No vanquish.

You no well grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by MVLOX(m): 5:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Hope say Dem no go sanction them cha...m because with the Nigerian army nothing is sure ooo

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by BigYash: 6:04am On Jan 12, 2022
light099:

Not sure the owner of that Monica, knows who is and who is not a redpiller.. The best thing is to stop giving the wanna be simp activist attention..

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army by Cokahot: 7:16am On Jan 12, 2022
I did that last pics to Alan at a wedding. She no stil gimme her nos cos my bolala very big n hard. She felt it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? / Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.