Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe (12795 Views)

Obasanjo: Bad Belle Stopped Abiola From Becoming President / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, Says "Becoming President Was Buhari’s Only Outcome" / 2023: You Can’t Stop Tinubu From Becoming President – Salvador Warns Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe by Praxtech: 3:33am On Jan 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Osinbajo/zulum makes more sense. If an online survey were conducted today to test popularity of both Tinubu and PYO in all the 6 geopolitical zones in the country, you'd be amazed. The. result you'd get amongst us Yorubas sef go shock you. Tinubu can't sell amongst the arewa people, same with igbo. His antecedents will hunt him till he breathes his last.
Real polls vs online polls are different things..... PDP always win the online ones.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe by Praxtech: 3:34am On Jan 12, 2022
almarthins:

He would not have the same support base he had in 2015. Tinubu is beta as a. king maker but not as a king. This political chess game will backfire on him
And you really think he's contesting?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe by ORIAYO70(m): 5:55am On Jan 12, 2022
GenAbacha:
Tueh!

They have begun the white washing. Someone that needs a walking stick to stand for a few minutes is the person that wants to lead a vibrant nation for 4 years?

I know where the north stands, lol dem no even need talk am. We also know where the east and south stands.

But the west, I hope they don’t sell their future

I DNT understand y such hate for West...
North N west r the major stake holders here
Any minority, or political inconsequential region, can plunge to dungeon do I care.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe by CaptBabosa: 6:02am On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu is a good politician but Nigeria needs a good leader not politician. He should remain a king maker he is good at that. He has made fashola, osibanjo n the rest.. He should help Nigeria choose a good leader this time.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe by vannessa7(f): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2022
flokii:
Magnus Abe is right about Tinubu picking capable hands.. look at Fashola, Prof. Osinbajo and the many others holding positions within and outside Nigeria today.

Those hateful people from one part can't point to anything that makes Atiku standout other than he is from the North, their slave master and they must support him.

Don't mind them, for me I don't really like Tinubu but sentiments aside, he can actually deliver because he is a doer, he will not sit and watch like bubu is doing and he has a good leadership selection ability, if you read how he came about Fashola you will be impressed and he has good managerial skill too, all those shouting bullion van, I have noticed that Tinubu has a habit of creating income generating assets using his office which also provide employment, example is the lekki toll gate, and many others I can't mention here, I know because I was working for Lagos State while he was a governor, moreover there is no one who will enter the office of a president in this nation and not steal, but a president that actually works and care about his office is worth voting for. No one could envision oshodi the way it is now, he is a visionary leader too. I will vote for him
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe by oluwagbami(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2022
I have great respect for BAT, but his statement during his official declaration visit to PMB shows our politicians mentality in broad daylight.... I mean his "I believe I have to capacity to ...... Rule Nigeria. Abeg someone should tell BAT that Nigerians don't want rulers anymore!!!!!..
Nigeria only needs dynamic, energetic, intellectually and emotionally balanced and above all compassionate leaders.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe by modath(f): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2022
Ebubu:
modath is that you?

This is me here... What do you need me to do for you?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe by Ebubu: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2022
modath:

This is me here... What do you need me to do for you?
how easy it is to switch monikers!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe by modath(f): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ebubu:
how easy it is to switch monikers!

Maybe for "cowards".. Mo dont need that.... one moniker and one moniker only for the past 10+years wink

2023 build up you'd see me... just relax. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Urges Christians To Ignore Oritsejafor's Statements / An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police / Governorship Tussle: Abia Elders, Traditional Rulers Back Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.