Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,618 members, 7,801,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Boston Dispensary Cost Of Living - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boston Dispensary Cost Of Living (269 Views)

Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars / 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC / Rising Cost Of Living In Nigeria, What Of The Poor Among Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boston Dispensary Cost Of Living by andrewpaul9005: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
As a new graduate, I am very interested in learning the cost of living in Boston. The city is very expensive. It costs so much to live there and I am sure that most people are complaining about the high cost of living. However, I think that if we all look at Boston as an investment, then maybe it's okay. As a former stock trader, I have found that the stock market does go up and down, but I know that it never goes down enough to not make money, which is what I aim to do with my new career in Boston dispensary.

My new area of Boston is one of the mostuffs I have seen. The landscaping in the neighborhood is terrible and I don't like going out any more because of all the trash on the street. It's very annoying to drive through and see people in wheelchairs being wheeled through the street. It's really sad when you go to Boston and realize how poor the living conditions actually are. The cost of living in Boston definitely makes it a bad city to live in.

Some of the other things that are bothering me are the tourists who come to Boston to take advantage of the "Red Sox" team. They obviously can't get enough of baseball. Now they pay more than ever to be able to purchase "oston baseball tickets". The Red Sox are good, but who is the pitching? hitters don't hit that well anymore.

The cost of living in Boston is just awful. People are constantly buying cars, homes, and renting out apartments. There is nothing left to do except buy drugs and sleep with women. My only solution for this living condition is to leave Boston and find work somewhere else.

Besides, I am going to stop using marijuana and I'm going to quit doing drugs. My daughter asks me all the time why I haven't killed myself. All I can tell her is, "You need to try harder". I will lose my house and she won't see me again, if I don't stop using marijuana.

My friend from North Carolina says the state is full of brain dead criminals, because they smoked marijuana and got addicted. They couldn't find a job and now they are living off of the government. Apparently, being high all day is not a good thing, when you are trying to get a job. So what do you think about the high cost of living in Boston? Do you agree that it is too much to have? Is a marijuana free city better than a marijuana free world?

(1) (Reply)

Father Cries Out As One-year-old Baby Is Stolen In Abuja / A Simple Way To Conceive Your Desired Gender / Women Make Their Husbands To Cheat on them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.