Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? (931 Views)

I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. / Do You Want Fantastic Achievements This Year? Stop Doing These Things / PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by OOAS(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
Looks like January is really fast this year! grin

For some of us though, January is so slow embarassed

What if we decided to hit all out financial targets this year cheesy

The year just started and we can make it work.

It could actually be our best year yet financially.

It all starts with the basic;

Earn, then save, and invest.

My target this year is to hit 4 million naira in savings ( about $10,000)

Let grind, let's do this.

What is your savings target this year?
Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by OOAS(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
I plan to use piggyvest to meet my target this year and you can go through my link to get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=1275a55bf90419

Let's grind hard. Let's do this.

Stay Giggy.
Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by adeoyekay(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by Impactech: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
At least 10 Million so help me God. Amen

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by ClassicMan202(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Abeg this question too early... We never still finish recover from Detty December, you dey talk of savings

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by 1F30M4(f): 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
ClassicMan202:
Abeg this question too early... We never still finish recover from Detty December, you dey talk of savings

Hahaha you sef dey tok Detty December, for dis kain economy? Comrade, where una see money do Detty December abeggg
Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by OOAS(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2022
adeoyekay:

Alright. Go for it. You have got this.
Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by OOAS(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Impactech:
At least 10 Million so help me God. Amen

Amen. Let's do this. It is possible.
Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by OOAS(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2022
ClassicMan202:

It is never too early ooo

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by adeoyekay(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
OOAS:

Alright. Go for it. You have got this.
with faith
Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by Simpleshafee(m): 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
If all my plans work out, I hope to save #500,000.
Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by OOAS(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is the 27th of June and the reality of life had kicked in grin

My target is laughing at me right now

Is your goal for the year still possible?

Do you even have an account where you save?

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=1275a55bf90419

Let's make the remaining 6 month count.
Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by ibechris(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
I planned making 12million naira this year,but I was shocked to see that I have made about #12.1million.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by Lotusflowerbomb: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
ibechris:
I planned making 12million naira this year,but I was shocked to see that I have made about #12.1million.
Boss Chris introduce me to the business you do biko. I don’t earn enough to save up to this amount. kiss

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by ibechris(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Boss Chris introduce me to the business you do biko. I don’t earn enough to save up to this amount. kiss

To be very specific with u.

I don't often talk about this on this platform but I will let it out.

This is what I do.

I sponsor businesses that are doing so well but are short of cash.

That is where I make my income.

U can do it and anyone can do it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by Lotusflowerbomb: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
ibechris:

To be very specific with u.

I don't often talk about this on this platform but I will let it out.

This is what I do.

I sponsor businesses that are doing so well but are short of cash.

That is where I make my income.

U can do it and anyone can do it.
Thank you for your response. But how do you know if the person is of integrity? As in, they wouldn’t run off with your money and what happens if the business does not make the expected profit, they are to remit to you monthly?
Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by ibechris(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Thank you for your response. But how do you know if the person is of integrity? As in, they wouldn’t run off with your money and what happens if the business does not make the expected profit, they are to remit to you monthly?

Well,this is my 10th year in this business. I started it when I was at the bank and even after I left, I continued till this day.
However,the market is a huge place to make alot of gains. Usually,u must start small and study those whom u give your capital to. I have just 5 clients whom I got 4 of them through referral and those 4 people gives me close to 1.5million monthly.

Sometimes I visit these guys,spend time with them just to know how their businesses are going and lo and behold,usually leave being satisfied and happy.

U have to know the people and ensure they are truly in need of such funds before u part with it.

Avoid family friends and uncle in this kind of business.

And do not forget to have a written agreement and
some sort of collateral if need be.

Good luck to u.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by Lotusflowerbomb: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
ibechris:

Well,this is my 10th year in this business. I started it when I was at the bank and even after I left, I continued till this day.
However,the market is a huge place to make alot of gains. Usually,u must start small and study those whom u give your capital to. I have just 5 clients whom I got 4 of them through referral and those 4 people gives me close to 1.5million monthly.

Sometimes I visit these guys,spend time with them just to know how their businesses are going and lo and behold,usually leave being satisfied and happy.

U have to know the people and ensure they are truly in need of such funds before u part with it.

Avoid family friends and uncle in this kind of business.

And do not forget to have a written agreement and
some sort of collateral if need be.

Good luck to u.

Ok thank you Sir
Re: How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? by OOAS(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2022
ibechris:

Amazing, there is just something that hitting your target does to you; that energy. Congrats.

For those of us that our bearings are still off course, let's get it rolling.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Wanted / Lng? / Cheating In Exxonmobil Hr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.