Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? (37889 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by Adetayo1978(m): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
It's none other than Moses Simon.

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by baratech: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Moses Simon, Ola Aina, Iheanacho, Sanusi (for keeping Salah quiet)

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by Abdul9025(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Omo that zaidu sanusi na beast

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by bunmioguns(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Moses Simon

That guy was really fantastic

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by bunmioguns(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Adetayo1978:
It's none other than Moses Simon.

Moses Simon was d beast

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by Lanca: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Moses

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by Prenonjebose: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
Never been a fan of Simon, but the guy deserves to be man of the match. His direct play was impressive. He did well

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by ofuonyebi: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Listen #Msallah....just clear the way for super Eagles!
This time around, na real Nigerian banana soccer

No more goliath Run heart break football
8yrs of oyinbo soccer without a trophy

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by FireUpNow(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Genort Rohr try ooo. I will pick Okocha as man of the match.
Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by tuboi: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
danigbo:
Someone Ekong

I been waiting for someone to say Trust Ekong….that’s my man of the match….

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by DavSagacity(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
They all did very well..
But that Ejuke guy should be given more playing time. He's good on the ball with good pace

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hisbah21:
Simon deserved it
No doubt... I didn't watch the match, but the highlight I just watched, really proved he deserves it more

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by opzy100(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Moses seimon

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Zidoraconsults2:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now and call 081::45::67::77::15 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::45::67::77::15
Rest na.
Is visa now that cheap?
Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by ashawopikin(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Moses simon

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by CalabarPikin: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sadiq

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by havenz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
All eagles na men of dey match, congrats to the all except APC government.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by nickxtra(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Simon Moses

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by Oppy2k2: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Moses Simeon, Ndidi, Aina, Ihenacho.......... in that order

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by jclassiq(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Great guys. Moses Simeon is a good guy. I like his pace, techniques and energy. Iheanacho is on point. Awoniyi is visible. Troost-Ekong is providing leadership from the back. Good midfield. Impressive game. Keep it up.
Troost-ekong; a very worthy mention.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by asunaobi(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
To me this is the best game the super Eagles have played since Eagles of '94. From the defence to mid field and attack was superb. The only thing remaining now is for the forwards to take advantage of any scoring opportunity and score more goals.

This Egyptian team was not bad at all. Our good team only made them to look bad.

I hope we continue to play this way. And I hope they don't underrate any team in their group.

All of them deserve men of the match. Maybe a little bit thumb up for Moses Simeon for those runs on the left.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nobody is talkin abt wilfred Ndidi?

my best midfielder. Na him hold egyptian not to pass frm that center.
for me. Its NDIDI grin

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by GistFullGround: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by mechanics(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
And this is the same player, former coach Gernot Rehor does not include in his squad, thank God he has gone for good.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by warlordd(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
I will give it to Iheanacho because without his goal we wouldn't have had anything to celebrate. Ndidi was the real defence guard, his sparkling midfield combination with hard tackling Aribo helped to tame the aggression of the Egyptians, especially Salah. Moses Simon showed flashes of brilliance but his final balls were poor. So senior man takes the cake.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by caracas: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
Vicas2000:

Spot on. That guy was responsible for Sallahs nearly non existence on the field of play today. He was composed and played very well.

Aribo surprised me with his performance today. I know he was good...but he did way better today.
If you think so then I must let you know ,you do not know much about football technicalities.....
The reason Salah was almost useless especially in the first half was because the Nigerian team especially the midfielders, were very solid ..... The team snuffed out possession completely from the Egyptians, if you rewatch that match you will notice salah hardly gets the ball, so that you hardly see a one on one between salah n sanusi.
If you noticed, in the second half, the super eagles dropped in terms of performance n that resulted to salah getting the ball more frequently.....

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by casppyjay: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Cmanforall:
Kelechi Iheanacho wins man of the match scoring a goal for Super Eagles against the Pharaohs of Egypt today.
This is his first game, first senior team competition and first AFCON competition.

What do you think about him?

Who is your man of the match?

Lalasticlala and seun can you tell us yours too? grin
moses Simon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by Ahmed566(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Moses Simon

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by shegz24(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
The team needs to work on their final delivery and finishing.

We could hae won by 3goals today.

Iheanacho was wasteful and Ejide must have never heard of the term "cross" or "square-play" in his life.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by Carlyboi(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ola Aina for me but most of the boys played really well today asides the subs who were so Lapse and ineffective ejuke was average but he was too selfish and seeking self-glory....kelechi nwakali was invisible and sadiq Umar don’t even get me started dude played for bout 20 minutes and he was so lethargic like he has played for 200 minutes iWobi was good for the 5 minutes he was on the pitch.

The team looks good they only need to be more clinical and eguavoen needs to be smarter with the changes and sub.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by doctore212(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Na Peter Rufai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma White Wedding Pictures / Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi / 6 Nigerian Youngsters Named In England's World Cup Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.