Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? (2913 Views)

MY Huge Ass (50 Inches) Made Me A Millionaire . Keyara Stones / How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Jagaban880: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
Oduthompson9@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Fxzboyz: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Cxxtra@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Digableplanets6(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Soslick098@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by meshi1990(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
I'm interested.
daniel.john0300@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
HenryDion:
Right before I came into the real world, I was equipped with a vital tool that have seen me through to this day.

That is understanding the human nature.

Through years of reading, study and insane obsession to know why people act the way they do, and why I do too, I have come to a point where I believe I have unlocked it.

I can take a look at you, and determine if you'll be successful or not. If I have a little more data, I can even tell exactly how you'll die.

My friends have called me psychic numerous times, but the fact is that I use the data available to me to arrive at a possible outcome.

How I was able to acquire such a magnificent ability is nothing but books and years of study in human psychology.

This fascinating super power have helped me navigate the real world since my graduation. I have secured numerous jobs, without having to know anyone.

Without having to write a CV, and most times, without even having the right qualifications. All I have to do is learn about my target, the manager, and formulate an effective strategy.

When others are following the normal route of job board application, the 1% like us are stalking the manager of our dream job in the night. Learning what he or she likes doing, where he enjoys going, and the things that bring him both pain and joy.

This was how I secured a 3 months contract with a Sweden company, $10,000 monthly, and so many like that for the past few months as a copywriter.

My understanding of human nature and the drive to manipulate them into acting a certain way have made life so easy for me, especially in my career and personal relationships with people.

The reason many are poor isn't because they are not skillful, talented, or pretty. They just don't understand the human nature yet. They are still zombies, blind from the real world of money and power.

This is not something formal education teaches. They didn't event teach me how to floss, and I almost went through life not knowing what flossing is, and how important it is.

Though young, I have seen a lifetime of a 107 years old man. And I believe it's time I stop hoarding my knowledge and impact.

Not for money, but because I'm so damn bored and I need a challenge. Making people millionaires is not a bad challenge I guess.

This year, I want to make many people millionaires, by teaching them what I know, not everything, at least enough to elevate someone from poverTEA to financial freedom using their skills.

What if I offer to teach you how to become a millionaire this year 2022, what would you say?

Offer ends in 5 hrs.

Comment your email address, you'll be added to a newsletter.
Opeyemiextra@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by RickieNas(m): 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
ogunbiyipatrick@gmail.com.. pls I'm interested
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by talk2razaq: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
talk2razaq@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by SimplySonofman(m): 12:49am On Jan 12, 2022
Peterbrainbox@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by SarutobiEky(m): 2:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Terrymcginis007@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Glamswizard(m): 2:53am On Jan 12, 2022
glamswizard@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Damseywizzy: 3:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Damseybaba@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by 2braithe: 3:13am On Jan 12, 2022
HenryDion:
Right before I came into the real world, I was equipped with a vital tool that have seen me through to this day.

Through years of reading, study and insane obsession to know why people act the way they do, and why I do too, I have come to a point where I believe I have unlocked it.

I can take a look at you, and determine if you'll be successful or not. If I have a little more data, I can even tell exactly how you'll die.

My friends have called me psychic numerous times, but the fact is that I use the data available to me to arrive at a possible outcome.

How I was able to acquire such a magnificent ability is nothing but books and years of study in human psychology.

This fascinating super power have helped me navigate the real world since my graduation. I have secured numerous jobs, without having to know anyone.

Without having to write a CV, and most times, without even having the right qualifications. All I have to do is learn about my target, the manager, and formulate an effective strategy.

When others are following the normal route of job board application, the 1% like us are stalking the manager of our dream job in the night. Learning what he or she likes doing, where he enjoys going, and the things that bring him both pain and joy.

This was how I secured a 3 months contract with a Sweden company, $10,000 monthly, and so many like that for the past few months as a copywriter.

My understanding of human nature and the drive to manipulate them into acting a certain way have made life so easy for me, especially in my career and personal relationships with people.

The reason many are poor isn't because they are not skillful, talented, or pretty. They just don't understand the human nature yet. They are still zombies, blind from the real world of money and power.

This is not something formal education teaches. They didn't event teach me how to floss, and I almost went through life not knowing what flossing is, and how important it is.

Though young, I have seen a lifetime of a 107 years old man. And I believe it's time I stop hoarding my knowledge and impact.

Not for money, but because I'm so damn bored and I need a challenge. Making people millionaires is not a bad challenge I guess.

This year, I want to make many people millionaires, by teaching them what I know, not everything, at least enough to elevate someone from poverTEA to financial freedom using their skills.

What if I offer to teach you how to become a millionaire this year 2022, what would you say?

Offer ends in 5 hrs.

Because you wan teach us how to be a millionaire na why you con do all these shalaye?

I sight you as a copywriter from your copy because I'm one too.
But $10,000 a month? When the average copywriter salary in US is about 58,000/year.And that's for extremely skilled guys.....make una sha dey lie small small.

2 Likes

Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Chuksyno(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Chucksyno@gmail.com. May God reward you handsomely.
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by christianjoy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Just drop your second email simple
redstaarx:
Why does this look fishy to me
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by herbert10: 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Boss if you teach me how to be millonaire in this year 2022, I will forever be INDEPTHED to you.

This is my e-mail address juniorherbert59@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
forexboss2@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Smallhead(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
emmanueleriata@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by josikoya(m): 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
Josikoya@yahoo.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by badboyTee(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lcky2412@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Das1mama: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dominicadejoh@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Leonardo1876(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
dicaprioleo68@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Hdanny(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
stevenhenry0411@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Adasun(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
Adasum10@g mail.
Com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by walesanmi: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Is this closed? adewasanmi@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Justice4Toto: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
He will end up asking you to pay.
Una never learn
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Ejuna80: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2022
HenryDion:

Offer ends in 5 hrs.

samboola@yahoo.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by mewenu: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2022
jamesjuliusm@yahoo.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Mrklemo(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2022
This format strong o

1 Like

Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by obinnazy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
HenryDion:

Offer ends in 5 hrs.

Obinnazy@yahoo.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Brockly: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
yakubumiza81@gmail.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by AbiolaShittu(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
obinnazy:

Uabiolashittu@gmail.com

Obinnazy@yahoo.com
Re: What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022??? by Infeno(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Godsentmayor@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet 'comrade' Stephen Jackson, The NBA Star Who Dumped His Fiancée At The Altar / Orikinla / Sugar-daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.