Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help (6211 Views)

“if I Die, Naira Marley Is Responsible For My Death” – Mohbad Cries Out In Pain / HOW Would You Feel As Parents Seeing Your Daughters Smoking Like This, Expelled / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Slurity(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Straight to the point. I think I am not normal, I have been noticing these things for long time, I always experience new things that I am obviously experiencing for the first time as if it's just a mere repetition. I mean i know many things that is yet to happen in reality to the extent that, I sometimes write my exams as if I am just answering past questions that I have once treated somewhere I don't know. For example, I can tell the next action of two people that are fighting on the street just few seconds before they actually take the action. I am really scared, I think I am not normal. Please i need help. I don't EVEN know how to really explain what i am passing through.

16 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
then help me,what will i do in few minutes ago

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by tyup(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Same here bro and i'm just considering we team up, open a church n call ourselves

Think bout it

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by RoyalBlu(f): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
It's only deja vu OP.

*Happens to a whole lotta people.

You can read up on it to better understand what you're experiencing.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Abfinest007(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Abfinest007(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
tyup:
Same here bro and i'm just considering we team up, open a church n call ourselves

Think bout it
please mob push this thread to the front page let read some funny comment to relief stress

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by MRDEE01: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Help us look into 2023,let's know who will become president abeg

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by FuckDModz: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Slurity:
Straight to the point. I thing I am not normal, I have been noticing these things for long time, I always experience new things that I am obviously experiencing for the first time as if it's just a mere repetition. I mean i know many things that is yet to happen in reality to the extent that, I sometimes write my exams as if I am just answering past questions that I have once treated somewhere I don't know. For example, I can tell the next action of two people that are fighting on the street just few seconds before they actually take the action. I am really scared, I think I am not normal. Please i need help. I don't EVEN know how to really explain what i am passing through.

It's called Deja Vu.

And yes, you're just a normal dumb kid.

33 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by fykes(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
It's because you are a spiritually awakened soul.
You re a deeply spiritual person, ur spiritual vibration is higher than most normal humans.
U will also notice that u are drawn and react against issues like injustice, dishonesty, and other vices.
You will also find that u have an insatiable appetite for knowledge and often worry abt things others won't even consider.
U are ur own best friend, u r most stimulated mentally. You hear behind the words and read behind letters, u can feel the mood in an environment especially negative energy.
U are seeker of light...a true disciple ad there are so many of your kind...highly sexual and very energetic, highly intelligent souls yet with a thick moral fibre.
It's not a vice...it's a great virtue...
It will take u very little stimulation to interact with the spirit realm.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Valkrie: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
Slurity:
Straight to the point. I thing I am not normal, I have been noticing these things for long time, I always experience new things that I am obviously experiencing for the first time as if it's just a mere repetition. I mean i know many things that is yet to happen in reality to the extent that, I sometimes write my exams as if I am just answering past questions that I have once treated somewhere I don't know. For example, I can tell the next action of two people that are fighting on the street just few seconds before they actually take the action. I am really scared, I think I am not normal. Please i need help. I don't EVEN know how to really explain what i am passing through.

You are perfectly normal...just that your vibration is a bit elevated than the normal people around...people would do anything to be in your state...consider it a gift and nurture it to perfection but never use it to harm anybody but only help...!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by dRefiner: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Please, I need ur help.
Can you tell me who the next president of dis we country will be

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by madone: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Slurity:
can you predict football game. And winning number

9 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by soundOsonic: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
It happens to me alot.

It's just that the scene is somewhat similar to a particular incident that had happened before that's why you feel it has happened.

It once happened to me, it was as if we have had the conversation before, then immediately I said what the other person would say in unison.

He was surprised.
I didn't take my deja Vu as something spiritual but something similar to as particular experience I had. My brain simply just new the person so well and predicted what he would say in that situation, thereby giving of a feeling it has happened.

Infact most humans action are identical, and also reflex. In a case of a fight a guy throws a punch the other reacted instinctively, this scenario might be identical to a fight you witnessed but suppressed in your memory, why? Because thousands of other people will react same way atleast for 5 seconds in a scuffle

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mine is worse.
When people seek for information from me, whatever I explain to them would be the exact way the information would turn out to be. This include the time of an action o.

Imagine being specific about the time light will be restored.

Time when a woman would be pregnant

I told some people that there would not be cold weather on the 25th and January 1st and they were wondering when it turned out to be.

Sometimes I find it difficult to convince people that I ain't a prophet o.

I posted this on my Facebook page on the 3rd this month
and behold, the item 3 has started manifesting today.

1. Osinbajo is the next president
2. National security will significantly improved

3. 2022 holds a significant weakening of flag.

4. Religion will be threatened significantly.

5. Fuel price will not exceed 220.

6. Uprising latter this year

7. The heat is coming; 17km to impact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Slurity(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
madone:
can you predict football game. And winning number
I don't gamble but I easily knows scorelines of football matches and even the scorers only if I let the thoughts about the outcome of the match overshadows my mind, but it's happens mostly when the match is already ongoing
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Entprys(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
fykes:
It's because you are a spiritually awakened soul.
You re a deeply spiritual person, ur spiritual vibration is higher than most normal humans.
U will also notice that u are drawn and react against issues like injustice, dishonesty, and other vices.
You will also find that u have an insatiable appetite for knowledge and often worry abt things others won't even consider.
U are ur own best friend, u r most stimulated mentally. You hear behind the words and read behind letters, u can feel the mood in an environment especially negative energy.
U are seeker of light...a true disciple ad there are so many of your kind...highly sexual and very energetic, highly intelligent souls yet with a thick moral fibre.
It's not a vice...it's a great virtue...
It will take u very little stimulation to interact with the spirit realm.
He won't understand the quality he possess until he run into pastors who will dent and stain the golden gift in him

5 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Slurity(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
Mine is worse.
When people seek for information from me, whatever I explain to them would be the exact way the information would turn out to be. This include the time of an action o.

Imagine being specific about the time light will be restored.

Time when a woman would be pregnant

I told some people that there would not be cold weather on the 25th and January 1st and they were wondering when it turned out to be.

Sometimes I find it difficult to convince people that I ain't a prophet o.

I posted this on my Facebook page on the 3rd this month
and behold, the item 3 has started manifesting today.

1. Osinbajo is the next president
2. National security will significantly improved

3. 2022 holds a significant weakening of flag.

4. Religion will be threatened significantly.

5. Fuel price will not exceed 220.

6. Uprising latter this year

7. The heat is coming; 17km to impact.
That your number 1 will come to past by a mysterious arrangement. I think I need to know you personally. I am more relaxed now. There are things I have seen to happen in future but experience has taught me to keep them to myself. I have learn in a hard way in the year 2002

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Slurity(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
You guys should not add to my fear with your responses. Are you saying I am at risk ?
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Divoc19(f): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
I use to feel these things when I was a virgin. After I got disvirgin, I was only left with intuition.
Lesson: Run Away from the Opposite Sex until you discover your true potential in life

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Slurity(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Entprys:

He won't understand the quality he possess until he run into pastors who will dent and stain the golden gift in him
are you saying I am not safe?
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Slurity(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Divoc19:
I use to feel these things when I was a virgin. After I got disvirgin, I was only left with intuition.
Lesson: Run Away from the Opposite Sex until you discover your true potential in life
You may be right, the frequency fades away whenever I engage in sexual act and reduce to only dreams for some days before the day light flashes starts again. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by H2ho(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mine is time travel... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nothing there now, it happens to most people...
But if you can see when someone will get rich, let me know angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Slurity(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
H2ho:
what time travel?
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by luscioustrish(f): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Happens to me sometimes but mine is mostly being in a particular place or having a conversation, I feel like I’ve have been at that place before even though it’s my first time...something just flashes in my mind at that moment.
It’s weird really

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by fykes(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Entprys:

Nobody can stain nor dent him in anyway. His life trajectory will follow as that of all men - time and chances, choice and consequence.
All that happens is that he will receive promptings from the spirit dimension more often and if he will develop spiritually, he will choose wisely asthe spirit leads/guides.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Entprys(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Slurity:
are you saying I am not safe?
No.
I mean, stop telling people about it. If you develop and master it well, you will be respected as a very intelligent man. If you love diligency, you make wealth ahead of your competitors. This is one of the qualities you need to outsmart others, to outshine others, and be ahead of your mate. Other way round, if you expose yourself, you will later understand that spiritual robbery is real. If you doubt go and tell your pastors every thing your feel and see.(you may be a fanatic o, it will dawn on you)

May they not change your destiny

9 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
This is a great comment and I advise the OP to take it. Stop broadcasting it and just use it for the good of those around you. This has placed you at an advantage and most people you tell will not like that so shush your mouth and put that gift to good use.
Entprys:

No.
I mean, stop telling people about it. If you develop and master it well, you will be respected as a very intelligent man. If you love diligency, you make wealth ahead of your competitors. This is one of the qualities you need to outsmart others, to outshine others, and be ahead of your mate. Other way round, if you expose yourself, you will later understand that spiritual robbery is real. If you doubt go and tell your pastors every thing your feel and see.(you may be a fanatic o, it will dawn on you)

May they not change your destiny

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Reggaemich(m): 12:30am On Jan 12, 2022
H2ho:
if u really do Time Travel

Go to Aso rock and carry bu-hary

Go and drop him in space and come back

On a serious note::::

What place do u travel to?

6 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Highorbit7O16: 5:48am On Jan 12, 2022
Mr OP, have you ever placed a football bet?
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by kokoA(m): 6:02am On Jan 12, 2022
Not a big deal.. I get that a lot to. I read it up, it is called Déjà vu. There's a movie about it starring Denzel Washington. Africans, we like to "spiritualize" everything, while white men do research.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by eleko1: 6:22am On Jan 12, 2022
grin u can vibrate and see anything after eating 8 wraps of fufu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Rescinds Judgement Against Edirin Oghenejode In Wife Battery Case / Video: Man’s Genital Cut Off By Husband Of A Woman He Was Sleeping / Disgrace from Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.