Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match (45730 Views)

23 Funny Memes From The Nigeria Vs Egypt Match / Nigeria Vs Egypt: AFCON 2021: (1 - 0) On 11th January 2022 / Nigeria Vs Egypt: International Friendly - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by ogbiwa: 5:25am On Jan 12, 2022

14 Likes

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by ogbiwa: 5:44am On Jan 12, 2022

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by ogbiwa: 5:45am On Jan 12, 2022

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by ogbiwa: 5:46am On Jan 12, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by ogbiwa: 5:47am On Jan 12, 2022

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Archtoch: 5:49am On Jan 12, 2022
Nice. Played a good match yesterday. Honestly that was the best performance I've seen so far at the AFCON. Every other team were just using kick and hope as their tactics. Nigeria were first team I saw that actually put the ball down and played with a plan. And when they lost the ball, you can immediately see the wide men Chukwueze and Simon dropping in front of Aina and sanusi to prevent the Egypt wide men from making progress up the pitch, as such their main man Salah was left isolated up front and limited to just one shot. The team plan from Eguavon was brilliant but also the players executed it to perfection. If not for some poor finishing Nigeria should've won by a more comfortable margin

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Jan 12, 2022
What a Beautiful game of football twas!!

UP SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA.

What an interesting game of football.

Been a very very long time we've seen our National Team play so good as this.

Go Eagles Go.
Dollarremix:

Up naija cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yesssas ooooo,
Naija For Lifeeeeee
post=109284215]
True that.
We just said the same thing for area here.

He's always attacking and not afraid of one on one with any defender.
He is having a very good game.
The only thing he needs to work more on is the crossing, he made over 6 to 7 crosses well above the 18 box!!

He need to take that aspect easy.
Save for that,
He will be given the MOTM at the end of the match.

UP NIGERIA. [/quote]

[quote author=Raph82
:
You took the exact word out of my mouth, it's been a while I saw eagles play a confident game like this. They were so confident and relaxed. I watched the match without any rise in BP.

You are 101% right about that.
They made us proud as a nation.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Jan 12, 2022
Btw,
Bettors in the house,
What was the odd of this match for each country before the it begins?

KingWarri:

3.25 vs 2.60

nurez305:
nigeria 3.10 and Egypt 2.25

Those idiot actually underate Nigeria grin
So, if someone bet with a million naira on Nigeria to win, the person gonna win over 3 million naira.
Wow!
Just laidat?!
You guys dey enjoy o wink
That looks so easy to be winning nah cool
Why una dey hide all dis Money nah?

Gkay1:

At your own risk.
That's the Number Rule of betting as we read,
Which is :

NEVER PLAY WITH WHAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE!
We will try the next game against Sudan with some couple of millions wink wink,

If una believe anything una read online, na una palava be dat one.

Make una Good morning cheesy wink cheesy

AuntyVanessa1:

Fear who no fear football

If Anigreat can be sensible with his comments, don't you know that football is powerful.

AuntyVanessa1:

Football is really powerful and uniting

if this moniker can say something good about Nigerian Football team, fear football. Nigeria this moniker despised so much with almost all his comments.
Lol....
Odikwa serious shocked

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by paulolee(m): 5:53am On Jan 12, 2022
my observations are..
1..a very strong performance from the eagles, we outplay Egypt n frustrated sallah all through but we need more improved finishing from eagles, we need to kill games n use our chances..
2..the likes of iheanacho n dt sub ejuke did well bt should lean how to play with teammates dan being selfish, I like dt awoniyi n iheanacho connection..
3 .dt midfiled was good, nice control BT dey need to also make use of chukwueze, dt always giving d ball to simeon drained him n also we need shots from outside d box..
4..defense was average, aino n d oda left back need to work more on ball crossing n delivery inside box,
5..the coach was also on point, my only issue was dt sadiq umah sub, pls dey are better attackers dan dt sluggish guy n also i think he brought in d likes of iwobi n nwakali very late bcox fatigue came too early for d starters,..

Nice game eagles...we are bringing the trophy home

214 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by paulolee(m): 5:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Archtoch:
Nice
swears...I no know say we sabi ball like dis o...
Simeon turn neyma dey dribble anyhow, dt aribo kum de ball like busquets, cbukwueze wasnt in d game n it would av bin two or more assuming iheanacho n dt ejuke were not selfish..
if eguavon can start on a good way like this, I see more improvement n see no reason why we cnt jus allow him take us to worldcup
but our oga pinnick said he no like local coaches n i wish say dt unknown mourinho guy go better pass Wetin I see yesterday o..

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by purpulrain: 5:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Congratulations my country people

9 Likes

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Anigreat: 5:54am On Jan 12, 2022
shocked

I can't remember when I was proud of anything connecting to Nigeria as I was proud of the Nigerian football team yesterday. What they displayed in the filed was unbelievable. Believe me, the boys was good, they dominated both first half and second half. If not for the chances they missed, Egypt would've collected upto 5-6 Goals.

When the fixtures came out, and they were to face Egypt, no be small mocking I mocked super eagles ogrin in my little mind, I was thinking the Egyptians was going to roast them, but I was proven wrong yesterday. The ball those guys played, was not toy or childish ball, it was simply out of this world.

It will take ages before Salah win anything with the Egypt National team. A tree cannot make a forest. See how Salah was relegated in the pitchgrin The camera refused to pick my guy, because he wasn't able to touch ball in the leg.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Elvixbeatz(m): 5:54am On Jan 12, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy abeg jare mumu match way international players dey play like village or primary school players mitcheeeew

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by KingAzubuike(f): 5:54am On Jan 12, 2022
But how can that man say super eagles midfield is better than man United's midfield.. that's too cruel.

52 Likes

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Dagger79(m): 5:54am On Jan 12, 2022
cheesy
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by optimusprime2(m): 5:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Egypt were outplayed period...
The game was just too fast and physical for the Egyptians. Mo Salah was literally marked by three people in that game.

However if the Eagles face an equally fast and physical team, the technical deficiency of the Eagles will be exposed.

I am worried about the #9 situation. There is nobody on that team who is a traditional #9 Striker.

I wish Tammy Abraham was part of this team... a Tammy Abraham(ST) and Victor Oshimen(CF) pairing would have been frightening. If wishes were horses though...

But for the moment, they are doing well

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by eleko1: 5:54am On Jan 12, 2022
grin Supa Eagus sha should avoid distraction

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by donjosh47: 5:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Everybody dey lie, until we get disqualified.
Banters, memes go flood here

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Ova2: 5:55am On Jan 12, 2022
When they mess up now, they will still criticize them like tomorrow no dey

20 Likes

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by kingphilip(m): 5:55am On Jan 12, 2022
For the first time in recent years, we played well and got the commendation of many individuals across borders.

Hopefully we get to do it all through the tournament and bring the trophy home for our 4th which is long overdue.

Long Live the Super Eagles of Nigeria.
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Maxymilliano(m): 5:55am On Jan 12, 2022
A very impressive game I must say and a well deserved victory for super eagles but we need to be more clinical in front of goal.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Make una no overhype us to failure óò. This is just the first litmus test, subsequent games will prove how improved we are.

But in all, nice one boys.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by EXLOVER(m): 5:55am On Jan 12, 2022
AFCON is just so boring, nothing entertaining, back then AFCON used to be fun with the lives of Cameroon (Song, Mbuma), Senegal (Diouf), Nigeria (Kanu, Okocha, Agale, Aghahowa), Burkina Faso (Bumba Diop) with lots of highlights. But this present guys will run the present stadium for 90mins without just 1 goal.

Football is entertainment, entertain your audience jhor

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Kolaboluv7(m): 5:55am On Jan 12, 2022
shocked

Nice performance
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Christane: 5:55am On Jan 12, 2022
the whole world z celebrating Nigeria win over d Pharoahs it z only those ...bet9ja guys who pick Nigeria to lose in their ticket dat ain't happy
UP SUPER EAGLES

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by RichDad1(m): 5:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Football - The only thing that unite us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Mcfi(m): 5:56am On Jan 12, 2022
We really performed well yesterday I just pray we keep same energy and even improve more.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by SayDeeJay: 5:56am On Jan 12, 2022
Thank God for the victory.
More wins....

2 Likes

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by symbianDON(m): 5:56am On Jan 12, 2022
The match was stunning!! The boys displayed purpose and skills......and it paid off!! Eagles for the cup!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by inoki247: 5:56am On Jan 12, 2022
Make dem rest..
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:56am On Jan 12, 2022
Super Eagles players impressed me yesterday, I was so happy when I rewatch the line-up

but not impressed with Awoniyi performance perhaps he's not good in starting meanwhile Ejike should not be bench in next match

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr / Cristiano Ronaldo Causing Many Problems For Solskjaer – Carragher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.