Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match (45727 Views)

23 Funny Memes From The Nigeria Vs Egypt Match / Nigeria Vs Egypt: AFCON 2021: (1 - 0) On 11th January 2022 / Nigeria Vs Egypt: International Friendly - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by paymentvoucher: 7:46am On Jan 12, 2022
EJUKE is one of the reasons Nigerians can’t give SOUTH EAST Presidential Ticket undecided
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Belleful: 7:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Nigeria be like arsenal o. Them go raise ur hope, come give you b-p later o. So make una chill o.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by emmydee(m): 7:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Zaidu Sanusi over estimated Salah and gave him too much attention. He made sure Salah was invincible all through the match. Aribo did a good job. Kelechi iheanacho under performed . Ndidi was brilliant. Moses Simon tormented the Egyptian defense all through but his crosses need to be accurate. Chukwueze ensured the ball always got to the Egyptian defense line, good work. Omeruo and Troost-Ekong held the defense and barred the Egyptians from making any comfortable attempts. Okoye was virtually on holiday, but focused. Awoniyi tried but needs to improve on his shooting skills. Ola Aino was a rock in that midfield. He did a good job. Little wonder he got the highest rating of 8.0 supposedly the Man of the Match.

2 Likes

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Leo588(m): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2022
paulolee:
my observations are..
1..a very strong performance from the eagles, we outplay Egypt n frustrated sallah all through but we need more improved finishing from eagles, we need to kill games n use our chances..
2..the likes of iheanacho n dt sub ejuke did well bt should lean how to play with teammates dan being selfish, I like dt awoniyi n iheanacho connection..
3 .dt midfiled was good, nice control BT dey need to also make use of chukwueze, dt always giving d ball to simeon drained him n also we need shots from outside d box..
4..defense was average, aino n d oda left back need to work more on ball crossing n delivery inside box,
5..the coach was also on point, my only issue was dt sadiq umah sub, pls dey are better attackers dan dt sluggish guy n also i think he brought in d likes of iwobi n nwakali very late bcox fatigue came too early for d starters,..

Nice game eagles...we are bringing the trophy home

Sadiq is good at his pace, long balls, scoring and head balls. He did this to frustrate the Egyptians and keep them at unrest.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Tycike: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2022
We got away with a penalty, we were lucky VAR didn't call it.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Samstar4now(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2022
Our boys really made me proud
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by adeoba2008(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2022
It was fantabulous. Up Eagles.
I see the Eagles in the semi-final.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by sheunsheun(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
[s][/s]
Shut up
you don't know anything about football
you're just a bandwagon.
statistically Egypt ar poised to win Nigeria
head to head they're far better
they also rank above Nigeria in both world fifa rankings and Africa ranking.
so why will their odd be bigger?
that bookmarkers gave Nigeria such odds even shows respect from them because if not they would have given Nigeria something like 6+ odds while Egypt will be like 1.8 or so

so shut up and stick with praising the failure we have in Aso rock
you're not a football fan but a troll.

you're Chelsea fan with this moniker and Madrid fan with Ilovedemmanna moniker
maybe you'll be Wycombe fan with NL policewoman moniker.
who you dey deceive?
Abeg shift
we know you more than yourself.

You don't have any business with football. All your stats are wrong. Nigeria is better head to head. Rank higher in both Fifa and Afcon ranking. Get your fact right next time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by musty1986(m): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2022
With the look of yesterday's performance from our dealing Super Eagle. I don't think we need any foreign Coach, if not politics and selfless Leaders among the NFF, the Local Coaches are more better than foreign Coaches since after the era of Weaterhof and Bonfrere Jo.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by mybiz234: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2022
post=109294508:
What a Beautiful game of football twas!!

UP SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA.

What an interesting game of football.

Been a very very long time we've seen our National Team play so good as this.

Go Eagles Go.

Yesssas ooooo,
Naija For Lifeeeeee

[b][/b]
You are 101% right about that.
They made us proud as a nation.

Super Eagles did great and the goal was from the people you and your ilks love to abuse.

They could have lost yesterday if buhari's bad luck prevailed, but God triumphed over the evil in Aso Rock.

If Buhari is a good leader, may you be blessed.

If Buhari is a bad leader may curse and destruction be your portion this year.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by jacoik(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Archtoch:
Nice. Played a good match yesterday. Honestly that was the best performance I've seen so far at the AFCON. Every other team were just using kick and hope as their tactics. Nigeria were first team I saw that actually put the ball down and played with a plan. And when they lost the ball, you can immediately see the wide men Chukwueze and Simon dropping in front of Aina and sanusi to prevent the Egypt wide men from making progress up the pitch, as such their main man Salah was left isolated up front and limited to just one shot. The team plan from Eguavon was brilliant but also the players expected it to perfection. If not for some poor finishing Nigeria should've won by a more comfortable margin
please my brother I want to ask. If eguavon eventually win this cup, will he be retain as head coach or will the Portuguese coach nfa employed take over? Because I keep on wondering why our nfa can't wait till Nations cup finish before hiring a new coach

2 Likes

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Banhammy717: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2022
simon MOSES destroyed Pharaoh.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by malvisguy212: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2022
optimusprime2:
Egypt were outplayed period...
The game was just too fast and physical for the Egyptians. Mo Salah was literally marked by three people in that game.

However if the Eagles face an equally fast and physical team, the technical deficiency of the Eagles will be exposed.

I am worried about the #9 situation. There is nobody on that team who is a traditional #9 Striker.

I wish Tammy Abraham was part of this team... a Tammy Abraham(ST) and Victor Oshimen(CF) pairing would have been frightening. If wishes were horses though...

But for the moment, they are doing well
Tammy Abraham wouldn't have done anything. he will not chess the ball or fight for the ball like iheanacho and awoniyi did. he will fill to big to do that.
iheanacho is even better than him.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Amudeneogu: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2022
That is why i said that local is best for super eagles

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Testimony1988(m): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2022
We will trash Carpe Verde and CAR by wide margins this time around.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Testimony1988(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Amudeneogu:
That is why i said that local is best for super eagles
lolz, don't mind our NFF president.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by spartan117(m): 8:12am On Jan 12, 2022
phr0nesis:

He stated a fact. Man U is my team and the midfield has been terrible this season.
Ndidi/Aribo yesterday did better than I've seen from Mctominay/Fred
I 100% belief that an Ndidi and Aribo is better than a Fred and Mctominay quality wise anyday anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by yomi531(m): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2022
The king of Africa (Salah), didnt touch the ball up to 10 times grin grin
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by Zealoy(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2022
Na only first match naija don play o, una no want let us less i believe in thier next match they are gonna flope like usual
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by alex81(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2022
donjosh47:
Everybody dey lie, until we get disqualified.
Banters, memes go flood here
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by FBS: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2022
yomi531:
The king of Africa (Salah), didnt touch the ball up to 10 times grin grin
Tripled marked out of the game. Loved it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by DesignMaestro(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
[s][/s]
Shut up
you don't know anything about football
you're just a bandwagon.
statistically Egypt ar poised to win Nigeria
head to head they're far better
they also rank above Nigeria in both world fifa rankings and Africa ranking.
so why will their odd be bigger?
that bookmarkers gave Nigeria such odds even shows respect from them because if not they would have given Nigeria something like 6+ odds while Egypt will be like 1.8 or so

so shut up and stick with praising the failure we have in Aso rock
you're not a football fan but a troll.

you're Chelsea fan with this moniker and Madrid fan with Ilovedemmanna moniker
maybe you'll be Wycombe fan with NL policewoman moniker.
who you dey deceive?
Abeg shift
we know you more than yourself.
You are wrong..Nigeria is ranked above Egypt. We are fift. They are not in the top five for Africa in fifa ranking:
1. Senegal
2. Algeria
3. Morocco
4. Tunisia
5. Nigeria
I think Egypt are sixth. Bookmakers don't base their odds on fifa ranking, they base it on many factors that include form, injuries, H2H, etc. It is a business so the odds are set to reflect highest possible outcomes. In Nigeria vs Egypt case, Moh Salah's presence swung the price slightly in favour of Egypt and that is why they were given about 40% chance of winning (2.5) while Nigeria got something around 30% (3.25). The bookmakers also consider the number of money put on each possibility to adjust the odds. They can't be so silly to make their judgement the way football fans on the street would do. It is business, a speculative business.

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2022
Please i'm still in need of ur assistance. If u could just lend me instead of giving me i'd still be greatful. It's 150k in full but i'm open to 3 people giving me 50k or 6 people with 25k. Please help me. Please.
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by okoroemeka(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2022
loopine:
Super eagles are a team to beat in this afcon, with the way they played the Egyptians, am very sure they will go all the way to the final......Moses Simon has been unleashed, meanwhile ejuke is still hungry, I pity for the side backs that will face these super eagles wingers.....
Moses has been giving the pharoahs nightmares since the time of Moses in the Bible,says the commenter,but seriously a combination of ejuke and Moses on the flanks will be a nightmare for defenders,I pity those that will mark them

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by ifiokjohn(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2022
optimusprime2:
Egypt were outplayed period...
The game was just too fast and physical for the Egyptians. Mo Salah was literally marked by three people in that game.

However if the Eagles face an equally fast and physical team, the technical deficiency of the Eagles will be exposed.

I am worried about the #9 situation. There is nobody on that team who is a traditional #9 Striker.

I wish Tammy Abraham was part of this team... a Tammy Abraham(ST) and Victor Oshimen(CF) pairing would have been frightening. If wishes were horses though...

But for the moment, they are doing well
which Tammy Abraham? God forbid. The idiot should keep waiting for red carpet
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by wealthyhenry(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2022
Until they loose
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by jclassiq(m): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2022
Our guys were obviously the stronger team.

I was honestly happy with what i watched yesterday and i hope they can keep going like this, and may be improve on their finishing like someone said. They missed lots of chances yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by okoroemeka(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2022
Babastrong:
Biafra nation refused to perticipate in AFCON game because their LION Of Biafra is in the cage eating watery beans.
you have started your mad and delusional rants again,what concern Biafra and the brilliant display we saw yesterday,to make this comment you are an insane,bitter,silly and ignorant joy killer,many nigerians were proud to be nigerians yesterday watching a stunning performance by a team that was predicted to fail and the best you can do is to bring in ethic divisive and tribalistic comments to kill our joy,mad man

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by hardbody: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2022
DenreleDave:
Nigerians with mumumu over hype.... No worry, when we lose our next match now, I want to see them say Nigeria midfield still better pass man utd..

Lubbish..... Small time dey hype bcox of just 1 goal, make dem lose now, na to dey send threat msg to player....

Which way Naija?

Even as you did not watch, you also did not listen to commentary? You played BetNaija obviously and hoped for a Nigerian loss, Shame!!!
Re: Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match by ShoeShineGuy: 9:05am On Jan 12, 2022
This same team under that German fraud Gernot Rohr would have played like headless chickens! That guy killed our shine for far too long..

Those who brought him in and shared in his loot and eventual undisclosed cashout should be fished out and punished the Kim-Jong-un way. Such an act of betrayal of one's fatherland should never be forgivable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.