Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos (25186 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video / IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Abdulazeez99: 5:56am On Jan 12, 2022
Actor Ikechukwu Mitchel Ogbonna popularly known as IK Ogbonna on Tuesday celebrated his 38th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The movie star uploaded a stunning photo on Instagram with the caption: “+1.”

Fellow celebrities like Funke Akindele, Destiny Amaka, Shirley Igwe, Queen Nwokoye, Annie Idibia, Bolanle Ninalowo, Mike Godson, Angela Okorie and others wished him a happy birthday in the comment section of the post.

IK got married to Columbian Sonia LaReina in 2015 at a courthouse in Zagreb, Croatia.

In August 2019 Sonia announced their separation.

They have one son together named Ace.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYkUtPusLz4/?utm_medium=copy_link

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by endsarrrs(f): 6:00am On Jan 12, 2022
Congratulations! Happy birthday IK.

He looks completely OKAY, DECENT in the photos.

Most of our female celebrities should try to stop taking their photo almost completely unclad. Boobs, butt, pvssy showing to the world. See most of our younger girls what they have become cause of bad morals undecided

Females, please you too can take well decently dress photo shoot and still look gorgeously beautiful.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by BlaqFaze: 6:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Who give am hair sad

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by jeffizy(m): 6:17am On Jan 12, 2022
The hair transplant is money well spent. Happy birthday Dude.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by bewla(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2022
Enjoy it's your day

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by silvoclaira: 6:37am On Jan 12, 2022
I celebrate with you. Cool pix

Other celebs should take dressing from his outfit. Especially our females in the industry should stop exposing TOTO & BWEST, LARGE BELLY in public, in the name of taking pix. OBSCENE NONSENSE PICs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by dollytino4real(f): 7:02am On Jan 12, 2022
I can dey like dem fine

4 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by chatinent: 7:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Happy new hair, dude.

20 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by chatinent: 7:07am On Jan 12, 2022
endsarrrs:

Most of our female celebrities should try to stop taking their photo almost completely unclad. Boobs, butt, pvssy showing to the world. See most of our younger girls what they have become cause of bad morals undecided

Females, please you too can take well decently dress photo shoot and still look gorgeously beautiful.

You are right but tear tear jeans is not decency.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 12, 2022
silvoclaira:
I celebrate with you. Cool pix

Other celebs should take dressing from his outfit. Especially our females in the industry should stop exposing TOTO & BWEST, LARGE BELLY in public, in the name of taking pix. OBSCENE NONSENRE PICs
If you're into business,don't you advertise your goods?

9 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by shawante(m): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Who give am hair sad
You just took that question out of my mouth

8 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by shawante(m): 7:27am On Jan 12, 2022
chatinent:

You are right but tear tear jeans is not decency.
Says who.. Who made you the judge of decency

13 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:23am On Jan 12, 2022
I admire the new wig.. cheesy cheesy

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Peace081: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2022
Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by potbelly(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2022
New year.... New hair... cheesy

Happy birthday to him...

4 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Folabifreeman(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2022
To i

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by pretydiva(f): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2022
His bald head suits him more. Hbd to him

15 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by oluztx: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2022
I wish I was light skin like Igbo people with beautiful skin and straight hair. They have it easy in life, and don't experience racism as much as we Yorubas with jet black skin.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ImoleNaija: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2022
This guy wan kill me with laughter in 'Ghana Must Go' movie. He nearly gave his brother-in-law a heart attack. cheesy

May you celebrate many more in good health.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by WibusJaga: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2022

Hair looks good but he should have stayed with the bald. The whole world already knows he's bald. Always good for a man to be real & not fake. The latter is for the female folks.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Cytoyahoo: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2022
Fine boy
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by LordGuru1: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2022

3 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2022
endsarrrs:

they won't listen. They rather pollute everywhere with ******

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2022
jeffizy:
The hair transplant is money well spent. Happy birthday Dude.
its a wig!

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by remitarich(f): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2022
FINE MAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DUDE
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I admire the new wig.. cheesy cheesy
grin someone said it's hair transplant. Lol

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ThierryJay: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Where did the hair come from? Is it to pepper Sonia?

He now looks like Nollywood actor Mike Godson
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos by mystery22: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Happy birthday ik

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay / I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares / Daddy Freeze And Benedicta Elechi On Vacation (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.