Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

$130m Fraud: Court Remands Saipem MD, Peviana, Chinakwe In Port Harcourt Prisons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $130m Fraud: Court Remands Saipem MD, Peviana, Chinakwe In Port Harcourt Prisons (13859 Views)

London Judge Orders Confiscation Of $130M From Ex-governor Ibori / Riot At Port Harcourt Prisons Over Inmate’s Death, Scores Wounded / Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $130m Fraud: Court Remands Saipem MD, Peviana, Chinakwe In Port Harcourt Prisons by muheeb01(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2022
$130million dollars haaaaaa eberu olohun ooo
Re: $130m Fraud: Court Remands Saipem MD, Peviana, Chinakwe In Port Harcourt Prisons by godofuck231: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Whazar:
Imagine ordinary level 1 for civil service is corrupt not only the politicians

In fact the whole Naija nah only one saint remain
yes I agree and thats buhari

Re: $130m Fraud: Court Remands Saipem MD, Peviana, Chinakwe In Port Harcourt Prisons by Fatbam003: 9:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Many blaming them are not aware they might do the same if given the opportunity. There is a strange, wicked and dishonest spirit attached to human heart whenever governmental jobs or position beckons. The only solution is priesthood
Re: $130m Fraud: Court Remands Saipem MD, Peviana, Chinakwe In Port Harcourt Prisons by techWriter3: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2022
from those at the top,to those at the top,every Nigeriansn is typical corrupt and wicked.
Re: $130m Fraud: Court Remands Saipem MD, Peviana, Chinakwe In Port Harcourt Prisons by Anndrew(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2022
virginchaser:

You need to change. You flooded this your message on different pages for the past one week.
don't mind that scammer,first when I saw that message ysday, I wanted to help recharge b4 I change my mind,that I will do it today,only to see same message today..this people are the bad eggs of nairaland
Re: $130m Fraud: Court Remands Saipem MD, Peviana, Chinakwe In Port Harcourt Prisons by FreeStuffsNG: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2022
insidelife22:
[s]from those at the top,to those at the bottom,every Nigerian is typical corrupt and wicked[/s] .
Please speak for yourself and your family. I am not among your set of corrupt and wicked Nigerians. The most amazing people I know are Nigerians and I wear my identity as a badge and Ambassador of my family and country anywhere I am in the world.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever

1 Like

Re: $130m Fraud: Court Remands Saipem MD, Peviana, Chinakwe In Port Harcourt Prisons by Promise47(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2022
Oga not everyone is corrupt only a hand full of people so people are not corrupt
insidelife22:
from those at the top,to those at the bottom,every Nigerian is typical corrupt and wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $130m Fraud: Court Remands Saipem MD, Peviana, Chinakwe In Port Harcourt Prisons by Watchdogg(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2022
It is only when you defraud the government that the court works when all these investment outfit are defrauding innocent citizens, efcc, court go hide. Maxwell weli odum the ikwerre bald head idiot of mba trading is nowhere to be found in this same Nigeria, Greeneaglesagribiz in Lagos too plus many many more are still not in prison. What a country
Re: $130m Fraud: Court Remands Saipem MD, Peviana, Chinakwe In Port Harcourt Prisons by mastermaestro(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
tiger28:
The gov or someone influential authorized a 100 percent payment before completion....some revelations will be made, trust me....if the defendants aren't silenced.

Very concerning observation. Why would they pay 100% upfront for a project as massive as this? The government and the contractors are both complicit. I am sure they are doing this maybe because the contractor didn’t remit the agreed “settlement”.

I won’t blame the contractor for requesting for more funds. He got emboldened when he discovered that he was dealing with crooks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) / South-East Should Align With Tinubu’s Government For Largesse- Chimaroke Nnamani / Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.