Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money (25606 Views)

Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can No Longer Get Them With Money–don Jazzy / Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by osuofia2(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin
Cruise. baba de talk the opposite

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by rastaLivity: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Fihar454:
Uo
give your mum
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by HonestFriend: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
He should go n siddon!!
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by STaniSE: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Make him Gerrout
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by gbami(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mumu talk.
Guys, listen. Just package well, get car and a nice room. Don't forget to get small money.
80% of the toasting your car has already done it for you. The remaining, nah nice room. Fvck personality.

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by babyfaceafrica: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lies
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Hotzone(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Now I know u gay....u try to sound manly but u know no dime about how things walks in men’s kingdom

Money talks bullshiiit walk

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by toujurs: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Which one is you can't get them with money, which misyarn. Don jazzy dey talk this one. Money is too much, with only British or American accent and a sight of your passport, you will Bleep nigerian girls any how you want. It's guys that don't have accent, they are the one's that must have money. That's why you hear most ladies say, it's better they cry inside G wagon, than to cry while trekking, or you hear them say No pussy for a broke nigga. The system is dead Boss. Poverty has eaten deep, into the mind of most Nigerian youths

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Latakia(f): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!!

Peter Obi Pandora have declared his intention to run for the post of president come 2023 in China. Details later.

Source CCTV News

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by mediainc: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jazzy your belly too big grin
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by ogedozie9063: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Kelvinhunta: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
Probably because u r still a toddler
mesTan:
Who is Don Jazzy?
Never heard of her
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by shantti(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I agree a little sha

Approach them with confidence...they will fall for you
Women body were wired to get wet when they see a man with confidence

I approached a girl with confidence and she still ended up asking me what I did for a living. Na confidence she wan chop?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Sucolee(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
After you dun sleep with them with ur money abi

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Premiumwriter: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Everyone has a price

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by YorubaIsCursed: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
Says who
Money can buy me all the Women in the world.

Women and Money angry cry

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
Who ur toasting help as a broke man? Abi no bi naija babes u wan de toast?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by marsup: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Peace081:

So you mean all your sisters are PROSTITUTES
Good question..
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by kacheezy: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
I no believe say dis man get big gbola as people dey allege..
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by topboss: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
THE DON, LIFE NO BALANCE.

YOU DONT WANT WOMEN THAT WANT YOU.

YOU ARE AFTER THE WOMEN THAT ARE NOT AFTER YOU.

ANY WOMAN THAT YOUR MONEY CANNOT HAVE, IS NOT AVAIABLE WITH YOUR PICK UP LINES.

TIME IS MONEY AND MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND.

IF YOUR TALKING, THEN U HAVE TO BE QUICK.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by olufunmi01(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Fihar454:
Uo
Yo ,,,you are a fool.....u must have built mansions by now
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by marsup: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Spending money on the girl, is that not the main toasting? It never gets old. grin
Money stops nonsense, and answers all things. grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Clintifydan(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Not all women like money..

Some like money

Others like money

In fact all women likes money.. Oga don jazzy which kind 2022 motivation be this? Abi buhari tell you say them dun remove Nigeria from Africa map enter Europe? As long as I am concerned it is either you have money or packaging before you attract Nigeria girls because even juju no dey work again

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by topboss: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
marsup:
Spending money on the girl, is that not the main toasting? It never gets old. grin
Money stops nonsense, and answers all things. grin

ESPECIALLY NAIJA GIRLS.

BEFORE U DROP TWO LINES, SHE WANT TO SMELL THE MONEY.
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by zilon12(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
All d gels wey Don baba j dey roll with na gels wey get money, na why him dey see am like that

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by topboss: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
zilon12:
All d gels wey Don baba j dey roll with na gels wey get money, na why him dey see am like that

WOMEN THAT HAVE MONEY ARE LOOKING FOR MEN RICHER THAN THEM.

JUST IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW.

MONEY IS SOMETHING PEOPLE NEVER GET TIRED OF STOCKPILING..

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Tolani045(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Peace081:

If u can deny your mother in public, who are your sisters that you can't deny
Peace please take it easy, that’s way too much for you…. At least he didn’t mention your name on is first comment respect his decision… I come in peace o smiley smiley
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by 6ixT8: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I agree a little sha

Approach them with confidence...they will fall for you
Women body were wired to get wet when they see a man with confidence

Reason most broke guys even living in face me I slap you apartment keep on changing baby girls all the time
Because they are confident

my niggaarr.

Is just that peeps wont understand the Magnitude of the concept so called CONFIDENCE. One need to be under the inflence of kpoli to grasp it. If u knw u know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by samsard(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
lexy2014:

It is because he is rich that he shouldn't say what he said?
If you know Don Jazzy you'd know this is cruise. You definitely can't get every woman with money. But just being successful can give you an automatic ticket evenif you just tell her straight up that you like her. No special toasting skills required.
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Exkandayee(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Don jazzy is talking about girls weh get a no b broke ass girls, make una watch the video, most of you no get data to watch the video una come deh comment, he's referring to rich girl,they have money already so you have to get high wooing skills to get them, because money don't entice them again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by razzydoo(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Note to simps tongue
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Brushstrokes20: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin quit clowning don baba j grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Grants First Interview, Says ‘I Was Never Arrested’ (Video) / Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie / Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.