Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" (19258 Views)

Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2022
DelTel:

Concise analysis

I like your 'yester years' postulation, but I know you know nothing is new and history often always repeat itself grin. Likewise history or records are meant to be broken grin

Buhari and the north as represented by the cabal will not want a strong personality they can not control, it is a general thing, OBJ supported Yaradua because he believed he could easily control him (until Gusau cut him to size); for instance Tinubu will never accept a ministerial and juicy list from the cabal but any other candidate will, including Osinbajo as they do not have the spread and connection across the length and breadth of Nigeria

It is saddened the South East got too rigid and believing of PDP, same PDP already flying kite of a northern Presidential candidate after 8yrs of Buhari; if only Atiku, Wike etc can support Obi for President not VP but it is definitely not going to happen because both Atiku and Wike, esp, are selfish
whoever wins, I'm sure we will have a more robust and fun to live Nigeria than this present Buhari's Nigeria. Man is too rigid and fixated in reasoning for a dynamic Nigeria. Tinubu is better exposed intellectually and wouldn't make the many blunders of Bụhari. Nigeria sure will be better-off from 2023.

Thumbs up political commentator.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by aspabay(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2022
zeusdgrt:

Truth hurts u so much

Are you uncomfortable with the truth?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by MikkySexy23(m): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2022
But wait oh, this woman contested for the post of President of this country and she sought public donations from individuals. Till today, she has never deemed it fit to account for all those monies.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by ledaman: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2022
The fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom. Even the educated ones in 5% region are left out with hate speech! Madam your analysis is wrong! It is all Benjamin's in Naija grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Boyooosa(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Somebody must lose the election and money must go down, that's not a prophecy abeg
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Sheriman(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Not in a poverty-stricken society like ours. Money will always determine our politics. They are aware of this and that is why they are not ready to reduce poverty in the land.
You're aware of this you really make sense
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Indispensable85(m): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Money will continue to be relevant in Nigeria politics as long as there's hunger in the land.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by cyrusmillz: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
It is Yoruba turn to Rule Nigeria not Igbos Goodluck Jonathan Azikiwe just finished using the Eastern Regions slot for president so save us the preaching Tinubu has BCS and he his well educated and equiped to be president a P

Whatever makes you sleep well so night.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Lapilolo: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2022
preshyusufu:

Nigeria! say the truth and receive insult. Our problems, need divine deliverance.

My brother, Foolishness dey some people genetic trait oo... They repel correction and embrace ignorance. They'll never Learn.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2022
Hisbah21:
I hope Nigerians will understand this
That what?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by omenkaLives(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Jackson105:
Why are these yiboos crying on top Tinubu matters, did he collect their bread? Let his money fail him, is it your money?

Tinubu will contest for 2023 presidency, those that want to die, can go and die.

I will naturally have preferred Osibanjo, but this Igbos hate towards Tinubu, is what I dont get, he has never rule your state.

Useless generations of 5%.
The way Igbos are attacking this man, I just might well start supporting him even though he isn't my preferred candidate.

Shoooo!! Morning till night, from Ohanaeze Ndiboe down to the least known iboe man, Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu. Habaa!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Martins9756: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2022
benjackugo:
Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesili, has said that money will fail politicians during Nigeria's 2023 elections, IGBERETV reports.

She stated this on her Twitter handle while reacting to Bola Tinubu's Presidential declaration.

She tweeted;

https://igberetvnews.com/1412067/money-will-fail-2023-elections-mark-word-oby-ezekwesili/
we know you as hungry woman, election is here and you want to talk so that money can rain in your pocket, pls keep your opinion to yourself, on Tinubu mandate we shall stand
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by kokomilala(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2022
I agree with her 100%. I want to carry on from there- the dialect of class consciousness and radicalisation of the masses, and a disenchantment of society with the status quo. The outcome will convulse the political centres of this country and will throw up a new order.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by ObianujuAku1(f): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2022
omenkaLives:
The way Igbos are attacking this man, I just might well start supporting him even though he isn't my preferred candidate.

Shoooo!! Morning till night, from Ohanaeze Ndiboe down to the least known iboe man, Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu. Habaa!!
does your support make any difference hun?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by shiwex: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2022
ERockson:
Is that a prophecy or what? This woman should keep quiet or join the presidential race in peace
Shut your dirty mouth..its because of people like you we are where we are........For once in your sad life..reason...for the sake of your children..do the right thing.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by syntekelite(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Victorclean1:
A big fraud . Nigeria can't be Lagos!!!!. I said it, but was tackled by our noisy SW neighbor. ( Afunjaaaa). Of all the presidential candidates, every one is stifling Tinubu only the SW.

At a time, Tinubu don't believe in one Nigeria and now he want to be a president!!!!!!!. A sensible man will detect the hypocritical display here. Let your yes be your yes and no be your no. Hai Afunjaaaa,

Am justified whey ever I said that Yoriba people were highly hypocritical and unpredictable. Nigeria be wise. Tinubu can not do what he says. Wake up all

You talk as if you all got a say.. hausa/fulani will vote themselves.. ibos are majorly pdp.. and pdp's candidate is fulani..so you prefer anoda fulani to rule right?? Cos no one is fielding an ibo candidate.. nigeria's party structure is the problem..the citizens have no say in party candidates... So at the end of their parties delegate votes, nigerians are left btw the devil and the deep blue sea..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by shiwex: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2022
omenkaLives:

Thats because they have first hand experience of the negative impact he has made in their life.... The way Tinubu is runing Lagos is nothing to write home about....Igbos are tax payers in Lagos and they can see that Tinubu has turned lagos to a family business. Soon Mc Oluomo will be governor in Lagos .
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by omenkaLives(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2022
shiwex:
Thats because they have first hand experience of the negative impact he has made in their life.... The way Tinubu is runing Lagos is nothing to write home about....Igbos are tax payers in Lagos and they can see that Tinubu has turned lagos to a family business. Soon Mc Oluomo will be governor in Lagos .
Lord have mercy!! So this is the thinking of an average iboe man.

Oh, this is mind blowing. embarassed

Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Ekpeitit(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2022
What's this ugly Biafran ashewo talking about?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by ButterBurger: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2022
Obi esekwelele or ezekuesese.
Wo, anyone .
You ma, are very partizanly partial.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Thatdopekelly(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2022
Of course their stolen funds may fail,
But not me rendering you POF grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Victorclean1: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2022
syntekelite:

You talk as if you all got a say.. hausa/fulani will vote themselves.. ibos are majorly pdp.. and pdp's candidate is fulani..so you prefer anoda fulani to rule right?? Cos no one is fielding an ibo candidate.. nigeria's party structure is the problem..the citizens have no say in party candidates... So at the end of their parties delegate votes, nigerians are left btw the devil and the deep blue sea..

I don't prefer any tribe , I prefer best candidate. You think thiefnubuuu is a good candidate?.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by tonididdy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Naija nor be Lagos

... This man will only waste his money, he should continue to invest in his Lagos domination, as it stands only Lagos and maybe Ibadan will vote for him.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by colestephan86: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Victorclean1:
A big fraud . Nigeria can't be Lagos!!!!. I said it, but was tackled by our noisy SW neighbor. ( Afunjaaaa). Of all the presidential candidates, every one is stifling Tinubu only the SW.

At a time, Tinubu don't believe in one Nigeria and now he want to be a president!!!!!!!. A sensible man will detect the hypocritical display here. Let your yes be your yes and no be your no. Hai Afunjaaaa,

Am justified whey ever I said that Yoriba people were highly hypocritical and unpredictable. Nigeria be wise. Tinubu can not do what he says. Wake up all
When Lagos is mentioned your like wlll always say it's cos it was a former capital and I often respond by saying, pick only the regime of buba Marwa and the 8 yrs of tinubu and compare the progress made in terms of revenue generation, welfare, road construction and rehabilitation, education , and public works

You better focus and that progressive thinker alone.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by oyatz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Not in a poverty-stricken society like ours. Money will always determine our politics. They are aware of this and that is why they are not ready to reduce poverty in the land.

Everybody should reduce his/her own poverty.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by oyatz(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
DMerciful:
Awolowo, Abiola, Asiwaju....history repeating itself!

You can NOT stop people from contesting for the highest office in their country.

You can join the presidential race or start projecting your preferred candidate but you can NOT bully Tinubu out of the presidential race.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by oladavide(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jackson105:
Why are these yiboos crying on top Tinubu matters, did he collect their bread? Let his money fail him, is it your money?

Tinubu will contest for 2023 presidency, those that want to die, can go and die.

I will naturally have preferred Osibanjo, but this Igbos hate towards Tinubu, is what I dont get, he has never rule your state.

Useless generations of 5%.

Why not use your head to read she said instead of insulting her. Mark my words your Tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Jackson105: 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
oladavide:

Why not use your head to read she said instead of insulting her. Mark my words your Tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria

Kill yourself, if he become one.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Kaiser20: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
If Tinubu is not installed as president in 2023 , he will declare war on FRN
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by WhizdomXX(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
We need real help in Nigeria.

The truth must be told, Tinubu is not the right leader we need at the moment. Even Osinbajo who I promoted so much has messed up, but he is still a better candidate.

Yesterday, I slammed ibos for saying Bola Tinubu should not contest and that it is their turn. Whose turn? Turn in APC they sabotaged? That is a useless way of thinking. Yet, they produced no one meaningful who is better than Tinubu.

I condemned Orji Kalu and Ayim. Ha ba! Are these two even fit to contest? These are the useless ones they are promoting. Another one who is presently a gov who has just defected to APC also wanted to contest from SE. I laughed and laughed. Ibos are the most unserious people in this Nigeria. Very hopeless set of people.

Then, one of them asked me if I condemn all those useless people, who should contest? Then, I replied him if they are blind and they can't see that Charles soludo is good to go. He is the man who set the Nigerian banking system right as the head of CBN. Without what he built, there will be no Flutterwave or Paystack. But then, it took ibos 15 good years to accept that man as a gov in their region after he left CBN. If they rejected Soludo, why should we accept him?

This is a professor of economics who understands nations wealth very well with evidence of success from his previous performance in Central Bank of Nigeria. Guess what? The mofo guy didnt even reply me again. He set trap for me, but did not expect my choice. It shocked him. He knew I said the truth, but decided to walk away. Yes, they will never give good people the opportunity. I also told him that if they had given Ngozi Iweala the green light, she might have shown more interest in politics rather than going for WTO job. They cannot allow a woman lead cos it is abomination to them. The first sons must inherit their fathers' properties and all others esp the girls are rags in that ibo land. They are their own enemies. I will keep hammering this thing in their heads. They are compound useless group of people.

Ibos are the smartest people I have interacted with from all ethnic groups in Nigeria. Very creative and forward looking set of people. And very nice. However, they are cowards. Good people there always run away abroad so that those bad and empty brains have easy rule in that region. And there is no Fulani, Hausa, or Ypruba man who will allow losers they always present to rule Nigeria. Imagine...presenting Obi Pandora also...and just imagine the energy they used to promote him. Rubbish.

Now, to this woman. I agreed with her that everything she wrote has element of truth. But what options has she given which is better than Tinubu? Will she also say she wants to come out? She has no moral right to tackle Tinubu because based on performance, she cannot measure up with Tinubu. If the US UK, and other G7 nations want to talk to someone in Nigeria, they will rather pick Asiwaju despite this woman has worked in world bank also before. She has nothing much to show when she was the education minister. So, she should keep shut.

Everyone knows she supported this Tinubu she is criticizing now and Buhari in 2015, but because they refused to give him appointment, she turned against them. And then, they expected Tinubu to dump Buhari, but the man said nope. Tinubu knows it is his only and last chance to be the president which he said is a long time ambition. Will you call his ambition selfish? When he was sponsoring others, you didnt call him selfish. But this is the first time this man will come out to contest as president.

Listen to me carefully, the reason I respect Jagaban is that he doesnt fail. The first time he contested as a senator during Abacha regime, he won. The first time he contested as the governor of Lagos State, he won. And he waited for good 15 years after leaving his seat as a governor to say he is contesting as the president of Nigeria. For goodness sake, this is the first time Tinubu is coming out. He said absolutely nothing before.

And the record he has in Lagos can show clearly what he is able to do.

To this one running mouth and other ibos, give us Soludo, and I will be in the fore front of the war to fight and get him in. If you cannot get him, give us Pat Utomi (though form Delta but has more relationship with SE) and I will go to the end of the world to support him. These are two well known economists. Though, I cannot see what Pat has done with a nation's wealth, but we can talk boldly about Soludo. But you ignorant people want to force on us Orji Kalu that useless one. Wetin he achieved as a governor? He even ran to senate.. and then relegated himself to chief "weep" after losing the senatorial president seat...na that one go be my president? Never...God forbids it. Or is it Okorocha who came out as a presidential aspirant and then relegated himself to gubanetorial who started building statues here and there as a gov. And the relegated himself more to become a senator who is presently getting insults and lashes of cane from a nobody to him that I will vote for. Make una dey think na. It is a disgrace that you voted Obiora in, or what is his name before making Soludo a governor. It is a disgrace. Una no get brain at all?

If you want us support SE, go and bring Charles Soludo who is a well known economist to pilot Nigeria. Una talk say we need yound blood, then bring on board Soludo. I will vote for him. We will rally round to support him. But they will never. Na all these corrupt idiotass they will definitely push out.

Let's wait for them. Just wait and read their comments. Na so abuses and insults they will start raining on me.

People that dem never know anything. We go bench them so tey dem no go smell that Aso Rock till 3023 Insha Allau. We go make dem become minority by force. Se dem talk say dem no get sense, we go force sense into their empty heads. All good people in that region always get out of the country cos they will never support them. Na criminals dem dey always put forward. Mofos!

This no be news a beg....Next!!!
First of alll, Solido is just about to start his First term as Governor of Ndi Anambra so he cannot at the same time be running for President.
If you are actually looking for a Good and Intellectual Igbo man, then you can support Gov. Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State. He is a seasoned politician, Engineer and more so, he is currently in the Ruling party. He has declared for 2023 already, so there's no issue of if he's wasting time of not. A Brief look at the Fiscal turnaround in a rather quiet Ebonyi States drives home the point that he'll be able to manage Nigeria's diverse economy very well with or without oil. Statewide however, he needs to work on issue of insecurity, which is bedeviling the Country as a whole now.

P.S : My name is Wisdom, and I'm from Delta State.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by ERockson: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
shiwex:
Shut your dirty mouth..its because of people like you we are where we are........For once in your sad life..reason...for the sake of your children..do the right thing.
Shut up boy! Her hang booted out GEJ for activism and political reason. Her types only make noise when not carrying along in stealing.

Professor Ignatius Uduk Collapses In Court / Why FG Is Reluctant To Reduce Petrol Price / 2019 POLLS: UPP Adopts Buhari As Presidential Candidate

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63