Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Fear Women (what My Friend Sent Me This Morning) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fear Women (what My Friend Sent Me This Morning) (4500 Views)

Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? / See What My Long Time Female Friend Sent Me / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fear Women (what My Friend Sent Me This Morning) by Picktrust: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
Marriage and wahala sha.
Re: Fear Women (what My Friend Sent Me This Morning) by richhy84: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hmm do not reply the divorce. Let her be and pack out of that house if it is a rented apartment.don't ask her about the pr9perty she took away. Buy fresh one. If you don't respond she will try another trick.you will have to save money for your child upkeep because that will be the next thing to use against you
Re: Fear Women (what My Friend Sent Me This Morning) by eyinjuege: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
looooooooool always looking for a way to absolve the woman of any blame.....Weh done o

What blame has he put on the woman though? He hasn't really said anything concrete about her.
Only that she is divorcing him.
There is always a reason for divorce, and he has not told us what exactly it is.
He only told us he was cheating on this woman with the "love of his life " while they were dating. How can someone be the love of your life and you cheated on her and impregnated another?
Imagine what he will do to the one /wife that isn't the love of his life.
Negodu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tired of Your Married Friends Playing Matchmaker? / Is It Right For Couples To Watch p0rn Together?... / Missing Boy Found After Seven Days In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.