Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* (23700 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2011
Your help is needed
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by chiomagold: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
hello,

i have been trying to post a message and attach documents on this forum but to no avail.

i am new to this so please i need help on how to go about it

i have a rover 2004 for sale which i need help on how to post the info.

could anyone please kindly assist.

thank you
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
chiomagold:

hello,

i have been trying to post a message and attach documents on this forum but to no avail.

i am new to this so please i need help on how to go about it

i have a rover 2004 for sale which i need help on how to post the info.

could anyone please kindly assist.

thank you

Sorry saw this late, but noticed you have been able to figure it out . . . Welcome on-board
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 2:44am On Jun 30, 2011
Simple but yet effective.
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2011
Share your knowledge for all to know too
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2011
Helllpppppp
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 3:00am On Jul 01, 2011
Be your brother's keeper
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2011
Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians and their friends
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2011
Dont get stuck cos of rain
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2011
Even if you cant save some life, you can save people money
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 4:21am On Jul 02, 2011
Still helpful
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2011
Rainy ideas for Raining season
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by XNLEO9(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2011
Hi guys this is actually off topic but i hope fhemmmy, siena emperoh and other automobile gurus in the house can help me reach a decision. i have a 97 Toyota landcruiser I'm thinking about restoring. The motor that is the engine need to be replaced and some part of the interior are worn. i left it in care of a relative who end up messing up this vehicle, blowing the motor, dents here and there, sun beaten and off color dashboard, ripped running boards, seats and door handles, blown speakers, broken factory CD player and list goes on. for those who really know this model this is a beast of SUV. i love this vehicle, use it each time i visit Nigeria especially in the villa with rugged terrain. I'm comteplating restoration of this vehicle to his past glory, maintaining this vehicle is not that cheap and funds are limited for now. should i just get rid of it which will require buying another SUV or go through with restoration. undecided
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 2:40am On Jul 03, 2011
XNLEO9:

Hi guys this is actually off topic but i hope fhemmmy, siena emperoh and other automobile gurus in the house can help me reach a decision. i have a 97 Toyota landcruiser I'm thinking about restoring. The motor that is the engine need to be replaced and some part of the interior are worn. i left it in care of a relative who end up messing up this vehicle, blowing the motor, dents here and there, sun beaten and off color dashboard, ripped running boards, seats and door handles, blown speakers, broken factory CD player and list goes on. for those who really know this model this is a beast of SUV. i love this vehicle, use it each time i visit Nigeria especially in the villa with rugged terrain. I'm comteplating restoration of this vehicle to his past glory, maintaining this vehicle is not that cheap and funds are limited for now. should i just get rid of it which will require buying another SUV or go through with restoration. undecided

If i were in your shoes, i would be confused too and here are the reasons:

1. The demon you know is always better than the angel you yet to meet - -

Meaning, you really know this ride well and have been using it for a while and know what to do and all that kinda stuff, however, you are not sure what other hidden damages has been done to the machine, and therefore there could be some hidden cost that you might be faced with later.

2. If you get something else, it might even be better than what you have right now and that is the fact that like i mention above, you dont know what has been done to it, and no matter what you do it, restoring it back to its past glory in Nigeria might just be too hard . . . so you might just wanna leave that one to the people and you get something else, that you will try and make sure they dont spin when you are not around.

That is just my own 2 cents.
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2011
Happy Sunday to You all
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2011
It could have been you . . . .
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2011
Great is your mercy . . . .
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2011
Yes, very helpful
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2011
Be Your brother's keeper
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 1:42am On Jul 05, 2011
Fix it before it gets bad
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
Save money
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2011
Learn before it is too late
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2011
Do it Yourself
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2011
Happy Wednesday
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2011
Good day to you all
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by XNLEO9(m): 1:52am On Jul 08, 2011
thanks for your valueable 2 cent, i will definitely keep it handy, i think i'm leaning towards restoration, not a certainty yet but will let you know how it pans out.
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 2:39am On Jul 08, 2011
XNLEO9:

thanks for your valueable 2 cent, i will definitely keep it handy, i think i'm leaning towards restoration, not a certainty yet but will let you know how it pans out.

We glad to be able to add our our 2 cents
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
Now we looking at how to make sure our wives, sisters, and mothers drive safe . . . . We really care
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2011
We care for all dem women
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2011
It is surely no more the man's world . . . .
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2011
What a man can do, woman can now do better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers / My Honda Accord Consumes Too Much Fuel / 8 Japanese Automakers And Their First Cars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.