Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Can I See Bus From Aloma Junction In Kogi To Ado Ekiti - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I See Bus From Aloma Junction In Kogi To Ado Ekiti (382 Views)

I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) / Direct Bus From Ikorodu Garage To Victoria Island(vi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I See Bus From Aloma Junction In Kogi To Ado Ekiti by Digitalfinga: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Am about traveling from obollo afor to ado ekiti and someone told me to enter motor going to Aloma junction in kogi state then from there I can see motor going to ado ekiti ... someone should help me out the best route from kogi to ado ekiti straight.
Re: Can I See Bus From Aloma Junction In Kogi To Ado Ekiti by milliondollas(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
IT IS A GAME OF LUCK
Re: Can I See Bus From Aloma Junction In Kogi To Ado Ekiti by Digitalfinga: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
milliondollas:
IT IS A GAME OF LUCK
Pls tell me the exact junction I can see bus in kogi going to ado ekiti
Re: Can I See Bus From Aloma Junction In Kogi To Ado Ekiti by Foodqueen(f): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
Go to d Park nearest to you and get a bus from there.

Avoid all these pick and drop on the road side.

1 Like

Re: Can I See Bus From Aloma Junction In Kogi To Ado Ekiti by Digitalfinga: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Foodqueen:
Go to d Park nearest to you and get a bus from there.

Avoid all these pick and drop on the road side.
Which Park in kogi can I see motor
Re: Can I See Bus From Aloma Junction In Kogi To Ado Ekiti by KiNg0G: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Digitalfinga:
Am about traveling from obollo afor to ado ekiti and someone told me to enter motor going to Aloma junction in kogi state then from there I can see motor going to ado ekiti ... someone should help me out the best route from kogi to ado ekiti straight.
betterstyle, you go baff?

hope say you disguised the soap....men in blacks steadily mount road
Re: Can I See Bus From Aloma Junction In Kogi To Ado Ekiti by Digitalfinga: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
KiNg0G:

betterstyle, you go baff?

hope say you disguised the soap....men in blacks steadily mount road
I don't no wat ur talking about..stay of my post..am only asking for direction
Re: Can I See Bus From Aloma Junction In Kogi To Ado Ekiti by milliondollas(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
lokoja nataco you will get car
Re: Can I See Bus From Aloma Junction In Kogi To Ado Ekiti by Digitalfinga: 5:37am On Jan 13, 2022
milliondollas:
lokoja nataco you will get car
Woow thank you very much..do you have idea how much it cost?
Re: Can I See Bus From Aloma Junction In Kogi To Ado Ekiti by DanIduh06: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2022

(1) (Reply)

How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth / 9 Reasons Why You Need A Rug / Families Now Earn Millions With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.