Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Just Collected My International Passport - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Collected My International Passport (67796 Views)

That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Which State Is The Easiest To Get My International Passport Renewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by AutoChick4U(f): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Hun....
Local rice (Ofada)
Yam.. not yellow, not water
Dry fish
Dry bush meats
Beans
Red Oil
Garri
Moimoi leaves
All kinds of vegetables leaves

That will do for now embarassed
Dm to send address and funds to enable everything. Lol
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by AutoChick4U(f): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Hun....
Local rice (Ofada)
Yam.. not yellow, not water
Dry fish
Dry bush meats
Beans
Red Oil
Garri
Moimoi leaves
All kinds of vegetables leaves

That will do for now embarassed
Moi moi leaves? Funny
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Sulaimon83: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by AvalonSpace(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

Bro, how long does it take to get?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by ezealaifeanyi(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please I want to renew my passport it expired on Feb 2019, I never made use of it if not for only few bank documentation

Note: I'm presently at Lagos right now i need sure plug to assist me getting it faster and like how much will it cost ( I mean both the normal cost of it and small bribe unto it, to enable me get it faster)

Omoh na japa things.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by jidoex66(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lisaint:
I got a plug at NIS festac

But is fees is high
But trust me you will get it within 2weeks

How much
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by ojjp: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
I need one in PH. Anyone here?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Solkem: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Is that international passport or ecowas cos it looks different from the normal one I know
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by toujurs: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Normal cost for 64page is 38k
32page is 28k. That's if u want to follow normal procedures. But unfortunately the normal procedure will stress you and delay your time unless you're a very patience person you won't find it easy.
I had to bribed my way through to get this fast because Nigeria immigration service is the most corrupt agency after police in nigeria
Walaihi those guys no get shame at all, very foolish people, all they know is bribe, May God curse the bad eggs among those immigration officers
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by bola4dprec(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

32page is 28k. That's if u want to follow normal procedures. But unfortunately the normal procedure will stress you and delay your time unless you're a very patience person you won't find it easy.
I had to bribed my way through to get this fast because Nigeria immigration service is the most corrupt agency after police in nigeria
what about Nigeria custom
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Babastrong(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=jesmond3945 post=109339859]prayer will not work. Just vote good leaders.[ You don't tell me who to vote. It is my citezenship right to choose and vote anybody i like. Or if i may ask, are you contesting? Seems you are campaigning for a candidate??]
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Naijayouth(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
dlordy100:

Motivational speaker I hail thee no be only backyard
Another runaway youth spotted!
This is not motivation but reality.
Money full naija.
How do I know?
The simplest way I know is the amount of problems to be solved.

Why do you think China is ready to loan naija all the time, because they love us.
Or Indians doing business here?
Because they care about us?
All they see is money.

Fogerrit naija people no dey see at all.
How many indigenous construction company do we have? (With all the civil engineering graduate we produce every year)
How many mining company?(with all our numerous natural resources)
How many mega farms? (And yet we have one of the most fertile soil in the continent)
How many world class schools?

All these and many more are problems to be solved. And great amount of wealth is waiting for those who will solve them.

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Naijayouth(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=psalmylee post=109338150][/quote]Shine your eyes.

Naija is loaded
I don't know how to make you understand.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by crossbreedwears(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Immigration no corrupt reach Custom
NotoriousBiggyS:

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by lookingfly: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

where you de go op make i know weather I fit sponsor myself join you.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by lookingfly: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Clintifydan:

Bro what was the total cost before getting it? Asking for a friend
for 64 pages prepare nothing less than 50k.....I got mine within 2 days..... But if you wan follow due process, e fit tey to collect ooo.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by BigDawsNet: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Moi moi leaves? Funny

It's family recipe
The aroma from the leaves to the moi moi is very astonishing wink

You should try making one with the common long leaves...
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by adamsmith914: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Naijayouth:
Safe journey.
Keep on looking for the riches that is right at your backyard.

After doing human dish washer in Europe for 10 years he will come back to Nigeria when that his guy from Uni has been made special assistant to The Governor.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by adamsmith914: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Frenzy01:
Goodluck in all your future efforts bro.. We wey dey, God no go shame us

contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Na even una wey remain for Nigeria go rich pass after the heat has passed.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by BigDawsNet: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Dm to send address and funds to enable everything. Lol

As both Nigerian citizens we are... how sure my packages will get to my destination without stories cheesy
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by adamsmith914: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
crossbreedwears:
Immigration no corrupt reach Custom
They are all the same as long as it has Nigeria whether Customs, Police or Immigration Services.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by kurlz(f): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Naijayouth:
Safe journey.
Keep on looking for the riches that is right at your backyard.

Show me the riches abeg
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by shinealight(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
OscarJaden:
e no suppose better for you and ur next 20th generation if you dey reason vote Tinubu

Be careful my friend…..these things have a way of bouncing off your target and returning to sender. Then you would have dug your grave all by yourself!!
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Naijayouth(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
kurlz:

Show me the riches abeg
It lies in the problems we have as a nation.

We have natural resources,(gold,silver,diamonds,crude oil)
Vegetation resources,
Human resources,
Etc....
But our problem is that we don't know how to harness them.

We don't just know how to harness our resources and solve our problems

How can three US tech companies be richer than Africa. Is that madness?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by kurlz(f): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Naijayouth:

It lies in the problems we have as a nation.

We have natural resources,(gold,silver,diamonds,crude oil)
Vegetation resources,
Human resources,
Etc....
But our problem is that we don't know how to harness them.

We don't just know how to harness our resources and solve our problems

How can three US tech companies be richer than Africa. Is that madness?

We are not in the place to harness those natural resources. It's those in charge of the nation's finance that have the resources and finance to do that effectively, but since the leaders are sick and selfish, many citizens then take solace in relocating. If I have my way this year I will Japa.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Uzomacharles: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Iamajala:
Getting passport is important but getting visa is importanter.

What's the difference btw two of them please?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by pquaver(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Anything make Nigerians mumu vote that Tinubu
I go japa commot leave this country like bros op
My own passport dey with me steadily
Infact he dey on top my table

If I hear am ...na to just pick am up...then zoom out of the country...even if na turkey or Cyprus or Georgia i go enter

No dey deceive people.. U get company for here, dey do like u no hold.. U na real gee. Say no to. Yahoo.. This guy is on legit.. See his bus here. Dude is uploading pics like say he no hold.. No follow am.. This dude na big man. Mr slawormiir

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by drunkpunk(m): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Magnumproperty:

Interested bro. DM me pls

WhatsApp: 08033170403.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by drunkpunk(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
acemiliano:

I have international passport
I'm interested

Hit me up on WhatsApp 08033170403
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by donem: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lisaint:
I got a plug at NIS festac

But is fees is high
But trust me you will get it within 2weeks
Within 2 what? Something I got within 3 working days
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by jesmond3945: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=109341881][/quote]if you vote bad leaders you would never enjoy the things people in abroad are enjoying

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.