Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months (80701 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by emerged01(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2022
ablejesus26:

Bro there is no excuse for the rubbish the op has done.
Even if the woman comes back nothing will change,bcus nothing has been done about the issue that warrants a woman to starve her husband of sex for months and still says he irritates her.
No real man will have peace of mind if someone tells him he disgust them,not to talk of his wife.

I want to believe you are married if not you wont understand. For the fact that I said my wife is a favour from God doesn't mean we dont have our shortcomings but I thank God our love for each other and for the kids always overcome issues.
Do you know that sometimes in marriage love always fade? Those are the times when one needs the spirit of endurance and tolerance to overcome those moments. The tolerance of op doesn't mean he is stupid,his choice to tolerate is best known to him. we should not condemn him. I pray his wife appreciate him and come back for good.
No one should think he or she has full knowledge of what marriage entails. We learn day by day in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by SugarGirl44(f): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2022
socialmediaman:

Will he force the marriage to work? Will he lock up a woman who doesn’t want to be with him anymore? My brother, take life easy. If it doesn’t work, that’s not the end of the world. That thing people spend their lives trying to protect, they eventually lose their lives and whatever will happen will still happen.
I wonder o. The guy is very smart, he took the best decision, you can't force the woman to stay if she doesn't want to, if you do, sambisa would be more peaceful than that household.
There's 99.9% chance that another man is sleeping with her though, so OP should not dull himself too.
I really like the guy's style, life na jeje, you can't kill yourself because of marriage.
I'm sure most of the people yabbing him have not been married b4 and therefore think marital life is 2+2=4.
It is very far from that, so for the sake of sanity, you don't force anything, and if your partner do pass wetin you no fit take, you separate peacefully.
Simple!
Calmness and letting go solve a lot of marital issues, people don't just know, they think it's by gragra.
OP clap for yourself abeg, don't mind naysayers.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by SugarGirl44(f): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2022
bonnyhope:

Seriously
Most men are becoming women day by day
What should he have done o hulk Hogan?
He should have called soldiers to beat or report her to SSS.
Small pikin dey worry you.
When you get married, come back and tell us how far, till then just dey observe.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by SugarGirl44(f): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2022
VickyRotex:

As in. The OP is just looking for an excuse to cheat. If not, allowing his wife to leave the house is not the solution here.
Which one is allowing her that you people are ranting about?
Should he have kept her under house arrest to stop her from going? Isn't she an adult? Or is she a slave that would be forced to do something again her will?
He did the absolute right thing, if she has sense, she would know not to stay for too long and come back to her husband. And if she decides not to come back, will the world come to an end
Some things just can't be forced and this is a prime example.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by rayval(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2022
Well, she told you the honest truth.. you are irritating her. Yes it is very possible, could be after the child birth, or could be your over annoying softness or your hygiene.. It could be anything. You need to find it and fix it.. I would rather have her stay with you instead of sending her to her mum. She need to watch u change and man up. Not from afar.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by usah4(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2022
What I don't understand is whether you married her for her business or for the normal marriage thing I know.
She don deh divorce you small small and you no know.
But come to think of it you really need to give her time but letting her go is too far to it, you can instead travel on business trips and give her space
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by EmmaLege: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2022
advanceDNA:
Wait.. what is this one saying....??
Your wife refuse you sex for 7 months..
She Said you are irritating her....

Then she said she wants to relocate to her state and she left.... for what..?? So her business can flourish.... so, the business cannot flourish where you and her live together?

Well, I would have called you a Secretary of simp association....but since you enjoy your marriage like that... what’s our own...
Carry go..

O.G cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Lugar14(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Let her not stayed too long with out you, out of sight is out of mind.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by wildikeman(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

You are funny man....
this one does not know he needs help...he even thinks he is advising us men...:

The part that god me laughing is is where he said : “Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh themself as no woman wants to be tied own”

Ive been trying to wrap my head around what he meant by “no woman want to be tied down”

As in eh... For him mind now. He is the Mack daddy

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by cerebralniggie1: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2022
advanceDNA:
Wait.. what is this one saying....??
Your wife refuse you sex for 7 months..
She Said you are irritating her....

Then she said she wants to relocate to her state and she left.... for what..?? So her business can flourish.... so, the business cannot flourish where you and her live together?

Well, I would have called you a Secretary of simp association....but since you enjoy your marriage like that... what’s our own...
Carry go..
Las las dem go help am chop am
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Promzone(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2022
edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from, my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes, but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage, but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.

When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired, leave me alone, pls stop, etc when I make advance at her, I tried to find out what is wrong, I called her attention to it politely, she told me that I was irritating her, so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop, I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school, she still continued in refusing me. I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her, but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop.

Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet, she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.

After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did, and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone.

Na who sex help, another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me, but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.

ALAYE!!! It doesn't work like that all the time

in your case you're lucky things turn out that way but many other cases the marriage scrumbles from there especially when there's total freedom and lot of distance between tho couples
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by alfarouq(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2022
edunaragold:
I even called my pastor to it,and my pastor said allow her to leave ,after 3 weeks ,she is gonna miss you,honestly that is what is happing now.woman can miss somebody without telling the person I miss you .but her characters must show that she miss you,you don't need to beat your wife,but follow her jeje.even if cheating in her back without her knowing just do it, so both you will have peace at home,when you no longer make sexual advancement to her, no body go tell her say she done dey useless for house .when there are many fishes in water.

So you are dedicated Christian who even seek pastors advice, yet you are advicing him to cheat.

Why do people like to decaive themselves.

Thank God for Islam, if a wife is beginning to behave like OP stated, you are allowed to take another wife legally instead of committing adultery.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Icepresh(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2022
She might not love you again. Try to ask yourself why you married her, and know if you are doing that now
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by yorubarere: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2022
emmaodet:

Yes sir
cheesy
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by bonnyhope: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2022
SugarGirl44:

What should he have done o hulk Hogan?
He should have called soldiers to beat or report her to SSS.
Small pikin dey worry you.
When you get married, come back and tell us how far, till then just dey observe.

You guys are giving women more hand
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Hassanmaye(m): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2022
ednut1:
This marriage is dead, so if she returns you think you will now be getting sex Some women are wicked abeg after all the investments she saying you irritate her.God forbid
Shegu they can eat before marriage but immediately after marriage Jezebel emerged
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by eguarojeona: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2022
edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from, my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes, but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage, but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.

When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired, leave me alone, pls stop, etc when I make advance at her, I tried to find out what is wrong, I called her attention to it politely, she told me that I was irritating her, so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop, I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school, she still continued in refusing me. I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her, but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop.

Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet, she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.

After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did, and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone.

Na who sex help, another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me, but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.
Do dna for your kid.Chances that someone is knacking your wife is higher than not.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Passionate1(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2022
Weak Man. . U are a mumu Man!
7 months no sex! Damnnn!
Call d police to arrest and charge her with attempted murder. .she b witch!
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by rigarmortis: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Bless your SIMP.le heart Bro
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by gentlegenius(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2022
milliondollas:
THIS GUY IS A GOAT
You mean...

G reatest (simp)
O f
A ll
T ime ?
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by gentlegenius(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2022
socialmediaman:

Will he force the marriage to work? Will he lock up a woman who doesn’t want to be with him anymore? My brother, take life easy. If it doesn’t work, that’s not the end of the world. That thing people spend their lives trying to protect, they eventually lose their lives and whatever will happen will still happen.
You don't have to force your wife to perform her duties as a wife so that the marriage can work, but as a man, the OP should have settled their sexual differences before letting her go. Obviously, she left either to run away from the issue, or to have the opportunity of cheating with an ex. It is foolish to assume that everything will be normal by the time she returns.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by kurlz(f): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2022
edunaragold:

Let me be truthful with you. I am a woman, the desire of every sane woman who is in love is unto her husband, the Bible even said it, as a man, any woman who is your wife or girl friend who doesn't desire you often and always crave for your presence and attention or even sex from you are out of love with you. She's probably cheating or doesn't love you any more, that's the bitter truth. I'm sure she regrets getting married to you.
Every woman in love strives to keep her home and be by her man not to the other way round

You have to man up, tell her as she's no more with you and doesn't want you it means she's out of the marriage, then watch her reaction.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by omotola90(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hashabiah:
Brother, you are just taking a risk with this decision. Now I am not here to give you advice (since it is obvious that you have taken matters into your hands ) but you should know that having a successful marriage requires one thing: the presence God. Human wisdom will only lead to confusion and the way I see it, your marriage might just be heading in that direction if you do not put things right.
listen to this advice for your own good...flee from extra marital affairs
This is the best comment ever even though I haven't read all the comments

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
killmods:

But if the man was the one denying her sex y'all will find ways to blame him. Now his wife is denying him sex for more than half of a year u still come out to blame the man? Even if he's boring as u say a normal loyal wife will communicate and relate her pains with him then both of them will work together on it as a team. But u rather see nothing wrong in her actions. So her going solo now has it brought the excitement to their sex life? Will denying the husband conjugal right satisfy her sexually? How has she been filling that void for 7 months and counting? Most of u NL females are empty and all u have is bitterness to fuel gender wars even when no one is fighting. So quick to say he's boring. If u even know anything about what u typed, u will also know that an exciting woman can turn a boring man over in marriage and vice versa (assuming they had a no sex till wedding arrangement)... Frigid and scared lots. To say the truth dey hard una.

Have you checked the statistics of the gender that mostly shy away from se!X in marriage? Forget if you don't spice up your marriage, it really gets boring I am telling you the gospel truth. Just pray you marry a wife that is outspoken, change you for better when it comes to hygiene. I don't comment like a novice in a topic like this and please don't insult your lineage while trying to make a comment. Every couple should not just relax in marriage cus they feel n retreat no surrender..check loopholes and make positive adjustments.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by gentlegenius(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
edunaragold:

Giving you the excuse that she left so that her business could flourish is a very big lie.
There are two possible reasons why she left to her state...
1. To run away from the problem of sexual dissatisfaction between both of you.
2. To have the opportunity to cheat with an ex, especially as she has started suspecting you of cheating.

The only reason a woman will consistently deny her man sex is that she is not happy with him. Maybe she is not happy with the way you are treating her in some aspects especially how you handle her during sex. You should have found out what she's unhappy about and try to correct it instead of letting her run away from the problem.
Women hardly open up to tell men what they are not doing right especially in bed, rather, they'll start frustrating you sexually. When she frustrate you to the point that you stop making sexual advances at her, she starts suspecting you of cheating. When she is convinced that you are cheating, revenge is the first and natural response that will come to her mind. When she start contemplating how to also cheat on you, the first person on her mind will be her ex (the one that used to give it to her the way she likes). Even if they were not in good terms, she will settle things with him, and move closer to him, in order to have the chance of sleeping with him again. This is how most women are wired to behave. Separating from her won't solve anything... and what if her business actually flourish there in her state? That means she will never return back to you.
I think the future of this marriage is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by syntekelite(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Probably her ex lives in her village .... Over familiarity breeds irritation, @op never let a woman know you finish...
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ninisun:

Have you checked the statistics of the gender that mostly shy away from se!X in marriage? Forget if you don't spice up your marriage, it really gets boring I am telling you the gospel truth. Just pray you marry a wife that is outspoken, change you for better when it comes to hygiene. I don't comment like a novice in a topic like this and please don't insult your lineage while trying to make a comment . Every couple should not just relax in marriage cus they feel n retreat no surrender..check loopholes and make positive adjustments.
Here we go again.. what makes u so sure that it's the man that's at fault? What makes u so sure the problem is not from the woman being Frigid? You're contradicting urself also by using the term spice it up. Is it by distancing herself far from him that will spice up the Marriage?
At the bold I blame Nairaland for making u throw those words at me on a norm I can't be seen sharing the same breathing space with u.. u this ugly duckling with no dress sense. Forming big girl with ur dirty tattered slippers and ur still posing. No let me tell u word this afternoon. I'm not ur regular NL boy. Idiot
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by iTearHerToto: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
edunaragold:
I even called my pastor to it,and my pastor said allow her to leave ,after 3 weeks ,she is gonna miss you,honestly that is what is happing now.woman can miss somebody without telling the person I miss you .but her characters must show that she miss you,you don't need to beat your wife,but follow her jeje.even if cheating in her back without her knowing just do it, so both you will have peace at home,when you no longer make sexual advancement to her, no body go tell her say she done dey useless for house .when there are many fishes in water.
Guys. Come see redpill summerized here.
I can bet my left balls this man haven't come across the pill yet but look at the wonder. I'm impressed
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by SugarGirl44(f): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
bonnyhope:

You guys are giving women more hand
More hands how?
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by bonnyhope: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
SugarGirl44:

More hands how?

The wife denied her hubby sex for good 7 months without any concret reason and no punishment was served her
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by ablejesus26(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
emerged01:

I want to believe you are married if not you wont understand. For the fact that I said my wife is a favour from God doesn't mean we dont have our shortcomings but I thank God our love for each other and for the kids always overcome issues.
Do you know that sometimes in marriage love always fade? Those are the times when one needs the spirit of endurance and tolerance to overcome those moments. The tolerance of op doesn't mean he is stupid,his choice to tolerate is best known to him. we should not condemn him. I pray his wife appreciate him and come back for good.
No one should think he or she has full knowledge of what marriage entails. We learn day by day in marriage.

Yes I am in the game ,it's 12yrs and still counting.
It's obvious that the op is an I don't care person.
Without marriage in just normal friendship relationship,if you and someone stays, together,eats,sleep in the same house for that long suppressing a problem that needs to be solved all in the name of endurance it means the man lives his life anyhow without principles,
In life anything goes is a bad habit.
When issues arise, couples who are majure and ready for marriage tackle it head on,when there is a crack on the wall,the sort out ways to fix it before it goes worse.
The Op should really work on himself,
Marriage is a personal business,the couples must create their own constitution that works.
But bro in every constitution created one thing must be there.
Respect,it's clearly not there in the op marriage,they are just playing around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.