Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:10 PM

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months (80443 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by emerged01(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Marriage! My wife is a favour from God. I would have done the same if I were in op shoes. I don't mind being a Simp to have peace of mind. I cherish peace pass anything I cant come kill myself.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by incogni2o: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hashabiah:
Brother, you are just taking a risk with this decision. Now I am not here to give you advice (since it is obvious that you have taken matters into your hands ) but you should know that having a successful marriage requires one thing: the presence God. Human wisdom will only lead to confusion and the way I see it, your marriage might just be heading in that direction if you do not put things right.

Underrated comment
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Goldbw122(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ff
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by McOluOmo: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Foodqueen:
This system doesn't work for everyone.

What if she wanted to leave to continue with her ex.

Well, whatever rocks your ⛵

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
your wife is igbo and her parents allowed her to come stay with them, I thought some people said igbo people dont tolerate that after marriage for a lady to come and live in when her husband is not late

marriage is not a do or die affair agreed but marriage is an institutions and a man head the institution. in a relationship some people believe ladies run it but I run both my relationship and marriage myself

my woman can not denied me sex for one week, she knows sex na my tonic, you're just a weak man forget freedom talk, was she in bondage before?

a lady told you, you're irritating her and you said she need freedom bla bla, since her mom welcome the idea of her returning home, they will settle your case in the village. it annoyed when men can't take their stand

5 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by jaxxy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:
I even called my pastor to it,and my pastor said allow her to leave ,after 3 weeks ,she is gonna miss you,honestly that is what is happing now.woman can miss somebody without telling the person I miss you .but her characters must show that she miss you,you don't need to beat your wife,but follow her jeje.even if cheating in her back without her knowing just do it, so both you will have peace at home,when you no longer make sexual advancement to her, no body go tell her say she done dey useless for house .when there are many fishes in water.

What if ure wife is cheating on u now u have given her space to live like a single woman in her parents house?? Also u are not Igbo so u don’t know certain things about their women, cultures and character towards non Igbos.

2ndly to keep a woman feeling fulfilled while with u u have to understand how women generally think and then how urs thinks. If u don’t know this u will be doing the right thing in Ure eyes bt the wrong things in their eyes.

Space is good bt too much space is bad. Pray to God she doesn’t have the freedom to see temptation over there and it’s not in her character to play with what is more than her or else. Hmmm. U will get back ur wife, u will be happy bt she is not thesame woman that left ur house.

Lastly people that easily assume others are cheating are usually cheating or want to cheat they just haven’t seen the opportunity. It is a defense mechanism based on experience.

5 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Kingomang: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=silibaba post=109313396]

Nothing like love in woman's dictionary. Only money.[/quote

This is naked truth my brother.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Iykenuwa(m): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
ednut1:
[s]This marriage is dead, so if she returns you think you will now be getting sex Some women are wicked abeg after all the investments she saying you irritate her,m. God forbid[/s]

Dear Tunde,

Not every woman is like your mum.

Thank you.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by AfroKnight: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
She bullied you and you’re here thinking you made this decision for her. You don’t know that she has you right where she wants you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from, my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes, but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage, but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.

When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired, leave me alone, pls stop, etc when I make advance at her, I tried to find out what is wrong, I called her attention to it politely, she told me that I was irritating her, so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop, I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school, she still continued in refusing me. I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her, but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop.

Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet, she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.

After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did, and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone.

Na who sex help, another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me, but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.

Almost all marrieed men get side chick
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by JustforMen: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Foodqueen:
This system doesn't work for everyone.

What if she wanted to leave to continue with her ex.

Well, whatever rocks your ⛵
You get sense!
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from, my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes, but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage, but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.

When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired, leave me alone, pls stop, etc when I make advance at her, I tried to find out what is wrong, I called her attention to it politely, she told me that I was irritating her, so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop, I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school, she still continued in refusing me. I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her, but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop.

Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet, she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.

After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did, and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone.

Na who sex help, another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me, but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.
[/s]

Dear Husbands to be, don't emulate this Buhari pro max idiotic post

don't ever loose guard on your relationship/marriage. in Africa, men dominate and are in Ctrl, stop watching Zee world

Arrant nonsense

8 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by KayUO: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Eriokanmi: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:
Wait.. what is this one saying....??
Your wife refuse you sex for 7 months..
She Said you are irritating her....

Then she said he wants to relocate to her state and she left.... for what..?? So her business can flourish.... so, the business cannot flourish where you and her live together?

Well, I would have called you a Secretary of simp association....but since you enjoy your marriage like that... what’s our own...
Carry go..

This one is still single.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by jrusky(m): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
This epistle is too long Mr, haba just because of kpekus, na so d tin hungry u reach
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Weany: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:

You have finally let the TIGER LOOSE!!

Trust when I tell you she is sleeping with another man or younger man.

In the space of 2018-2021, I am surprised at the way young women in supposed marriage disturb me or give me green light. God forbid I do that nonsense. I would not say more than this.

I am not joking. That woman is constantly taking it. Go and get her back, you would realize what I am saying.

I am scared of marriages because of all these. These ladies especially when married young, are hungry and adventurous.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:

Total bullcrap ..
Obasanjo's letters to president's after him is more interesting..

Pls allow your wife deny you sex till old age you hear.. you are a REAL Man.. infact, don't ask her for sex again.. just masturbate anything you want to have sex.. remember your wife's body is sacred and you don't deserve sex from her..

Romeo Romeo .. be a good boy and REAL Man you hear... E. W U.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by advanceDNA: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This one is still single.

U too follow waka come....
U are one of those in marriages where your wife treats your like sh!t and you let her have her way because she a woman that needs to be cared for....

Pele...
21st century women go show una pepper....

Keep taking shit in the name love, patience and compromise...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by fykes(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
No woman can refuse good sex. It is that bad

She may hate u, hate herself, but if u press her buttons, na easy access
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Bigdiddo(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Guy your wife is fucking someone else somewhere. Soon u go realized. It happened to my eldet brother. A yoruna man that married from ikwere in porthacoiut. A very similar story.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by OlawaleBammie: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hashabiah:
Brother, you are just taking a risk with this decision. Now I am not here to give you advice (since it is obvious that you have taken matters into your hands ) but you should know that having a successful marriage requires one thing: the presence God. Human wisdom will only lead to confusion and the way I see it, your marriage might just be heading in that direction if you do not put things right.
Are u married??

If u re not married pls keep shut

And if ur marriage is not up to 8yrs pls gbenusoun

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by babtoundey(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
OP,I thought you were going to give a perfect and genuine advice. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. Utterly disappointed!

How would I be married and still be living unmarried? Your wife and child are living in Idumagbo and you at Abuleegba quarters. And that sounds really nice to you? She wants are business to flourish. So, when she comes back to you and the business stop flourishing, she goes back and live with her parents.

You have three women eyeing you, you are building your house bla bla bla.. I think that is the reason why your wife said you irritated her. You talk too much. I'm equally irritated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Hashabiah: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
incogni2o:

Underrated comment
We don hear
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Hashabiah: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Are u married??

If u re not married pls keep shut

And if ur marriage is not up to 8yrs pls gbenusoun
Stop proving to me that your are foolish because I already know that.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by fykes(m): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Total bullcrap ..
Obasanjo's letters to president's after him is more interesting..

Pls allow your wife deny you sex till old age you hear.. you are a REAL Man.. infact, don't ask her for sex again.. just masturbate anything you want to have sex.. remember your wife's body is sacred and you don't deserve sex from her..

Romeo Romeo .. be a good boy and REAL Man you hear... E. W U.

Bia have some respect for ewu naa?
Ewu that mounts anything mountable?
Aturu sounds more like it

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by OlawaleBammie: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:
I even called my pastor to it,and my pastor said allow her to leave ,after 3 weeks ,she is gonna miss you,honestly that is what is happing now.woman can miss somebody without telling the person I miss you .but her characters must show that she miss you,you don't need to beat your wife,but follow her jeje.even if cheating in her back without her knowing just do it, so both you will have peace at home,when you no longer make sexual advancement to her, no body go tell her say she done dey useless for house .when there are many fishes in water.
Na God go bless u bro

Pls continue to flourish, i like putting people in their place i dont know why
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by OlawaleBammie: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hashabiah:
Stop proving to me that your are foolish because I already know that.

U re the one foolish here, 25year old fool want to be doin like a 57year old legend
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Kellibae(f): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
jaxxy:

What if ure wife is cheating u now u have given her space to live like a single woman in her parents house?? Also u are not Igbo so u don’t know certain things about their women, cultures and character towards non Igbos.

2ndly to keep a woman feeling fulfilled while with u u have to understand how women generally think and then how urs thinks. If u don’t know this u will be doing the right thing in Ure eyes bt the wrong things in their eyes.

Space is good bt too much space is bad. Pray to God she doesn’t have the freedom to see temptation over there and it’s not in her character to play with what is more than her or else. Hmmm. U will get back ur wife, u will be happy bt she is not thesame woman that left ur house.

Lastly people that easily assume others are cheating are usually cheating or want to cheat they just haven’t seen the opportunity. It is a defense mechanism based on experience.

U don't red he is also cheating on the wife.? undecided

Anyways op don't mind them u are aatred man
U told a bold step just make ur marriage work.
Don't let what this idiotic non married men gave u bad advice.
Pls if u are cheating on ur womn pls stop.
And slo try andmake ur marriage work.
Kudos to u
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
fykes:

Bia have some respect for ewu naa?
Ewu that mounts anything mountable?
Aturu sounds more like it

LMFAO ��

Comrade you no get joy oo..

You mean say Op na ATURU.. leemao..

(Pours holy water on post..lol)
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:

You married a lesbian.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by dannybrasky(m): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

You married a lesbian.

7 months speaks volume.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.