Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 PM

Are Google Certifications Useful? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are Google Certifications Useful? (622 Views)

Linkedin, Indeed And Others Are They Real And Useful? / What should I Do With These Covid-19 Certifications? / Here Are 10 Free Online Courses With Certifications To Boost Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Google Certifications Useful? by life235: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
I have like 3 Google certifications and 1 Twitter certifications ,how useful are they in the social media world,cos am thinking of going into digital marketing.
Re: Are Google Certifications Useful? by Kod21: 3:05am On Jan 13, 2022
Not useful
Re: Are Google Certifications Useful? by N2B2: 4:10am On Jan 13, 2022
life235:
I have like 3 Google certifications and 1 Twitter certifications ,how useful are they in the social media world,cos am thinking of going into digital marketing.

The certificates are useful in proving you have some digital marketing knowledge, but that's it.

Digital marketers, SEOs, etc. are winning clients over with strong portfolios that contain completed marketing campaigns that reached, or exceeded, sales targets.
Re: Are Google Certifications Useful? by kehnton(m): 7:51am On Jan 13, 2022
life235:

They’re useful. Most importantly, you need a solid Practical experience.
Re: Are Google Certifications Useful? by life235: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
kehnton:

They’re useful. Most importantly, you need a solid Practical experience.

thanks man.i really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Site Representatives Wanted In Lagos, Ibadan And Abuja / Sales Girl Needed With Accommodation / Experienced Driver Needed Around Mowe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.