Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,494 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday (2204 Views)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday by bigpriik: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
there is this friend of mine that just hammered recently so we went to a club to party with him,towards the evening konji hold my guy so his pA Visited one whatsapp hookup group like that and ordered one banny like that she boarded uber and arrived the party venue an hour later.
however when she got to the club my guy saw her and didnt like her,he told his Pa to order another babe that he doesnt like chobby short girls,he offered to payup the girl that but she should just go,we try scope the girl but she don code wetin sup. na so she begin para for my guy,call am bad person,me seff no understand na by force? naso she create scence its lasted an hour She finally accept her fate and left without even accepting the money.
these ladies reject guys like flies call us broke,ugly and its normal to them but they are not ready to take the same so pathetic!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday by Moeman: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
so what do u want us to do now?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday by Godada(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday by helinues: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Imagine oo .. And Dem do naming for you people?

Una eyes go soon clear

3 Likes

Re: why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday by Sonnobax15(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin
Eyahhhhh....Na once the ashawo para grin. That kind thing dey pain cha.......But normally, no be every hole wey guyman see he suppose to dey plug him Android charger cha tongue. Via say guyman suppose get Courtesy na angry. Guyman suppose get taste and habit lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday by Boogyman557: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool I no just 1 REAS dis ur useless CAPRISUN..

bcus if I REASON am...

na to BLAST u and ur friend left legs wit my old KALA

I no go stop der ooooo

I go make sure sey I BLAST una 2 BLOKOS from d left angle so dat EVERYTHING go SCATTER WELL WELL

WTF MAN
Re: why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday by dan9ice(m): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Make we do sumersault

2 Likes

Re: why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday by SmartPolician: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Prostitutes get mind oh!
Every man you see, you go naked before him and he will put his thing on you for a while night for money. Many people just don't have values.
Re: why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday by Nwibii: 5:57am On Jan 13, 2022
Your guy just hammered and all he thinks of is spending the money in women.

One question I got for u OP
Hope d guy hammered genuinely?
because d way them d behead girls nowadays na something else.

As for d girl make she thank her god say her spirit no accept the evil they planned to do her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday by zed7: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
What caught my attention is that a guy that 'hammered' recently employed a P.A who scouts for girls for him.
Poverty is a disease. I will advice you to hang around more responsible and focused people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video / Women Don't Value Simps / She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.