Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) (47429 Views)

Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Oh my goodness! That must be really nasty and heartless thing to imagine, talk more of perpetrating same.
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Bigboy911: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

From the Cannibal News Agency
No from de dirty scratch face skull miner grin grin
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by chatinent: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Man is evil.
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by cosmos1440: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Young women of "Omoluwabi" don't for any reason, even for money, in this world marry an Igbo man. Eranko yayo l'awon Omo yeebow yii.
A word is enough for the wise.
Same goes for our young men too.
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Greenback: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Big time loser.
Where's the mob when you need them most?
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Greenback: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
cosmos1440:
Young women of "Omoluwabi" don't for any reason, even for money, in this world marry an Igbo man. Eranko yayo l'awon Omo yeebow yii.
Same goes for our young men too.
Get away from here with your small petty mind!
This is a very evil thing... equally as evil but not as evil as a mother conniving with her own son to kill her own younger son for rituals!
No right thinking man will ever wanna give out his daughter to a yoruba man! Eranko l'awon gbogbo skull miners ati head hunters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Lightorder: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hashabiah:
When I see things like this I begin to wonder if our wickedness as humans isn't greater than that of the Devil's. What is that thing that could have prompted this man to kill little children that are probabaly his own by blood ,eh? Chai... undecided
And he didn’t run after committing the crime? Oga, don’t you think he has lost it ? Use your initiative nau?
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by danot1030: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Let's blame afonja, blame Bihari, blame Tinubu, blame Fulani herdsmen, blame DSS and the Army. In fact we must blame something
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
stray bullet go kill you this new year angry
Lol... grin grin na so the thing pain you? Na unknown gun men to kill you and your family this month.
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Maybe he want to teat them. Who no know say dem dey eat human being in Igbo land?
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by mujaya1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Na them, igbo herdmen
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by haslaw(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
He was going to eat them. Yeebos are carnibals.
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Probz(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hashabiah:
When I see things like this I begin to wonder if our wickedness as humans isn't greater than that of the Devil's. What is that thing that could have prompted this man to kill little children that are probabaly his own by blood ,eh? Chai... undecided

There’s no probably about it. He’s their dad.
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by GodisFirst: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
He must be mentally sick. The current condition of this country is so bad that people could slip into mental instability. Please let us be very observant and if we see any unusual behavior, we should act fast.
The man must have looked at the girls and with the hunger on him not knowing how to even take care of himself and the children, thought that eliminating them will be a way of escape. But he was was wrong. The evil thought deceived him.

Wives, husbands, look very closely to your partners and know when not to leave the children alone with your partner especially when you know things are rough with you at home.
The days are evil and rough. Only those with their Faith, Trust and Hope in the only True God can continue the journey as the Enabling Grace is enough for them.
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Hashabiah: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
[s]
Lightorder:
And he didn’t run after committing the crime? Oga, don’t you think he has lost it ? Use your initiative nau?
[/s]Must you prove to me that you are stupid... undecided
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Dreytonisback(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
It's the kinda idiots that will commit mad crime and say "it's the work of the devil"

Let's face it, even the devil didn't do this much naw
It's just pride that gave out Lucifer else he's a saint where these assholesss are.

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Lightorder: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hashabiah:
[s][/s]Must you prove to me that you are stupid... undecided
you have started by calling me stupid right ? I hope all the MODs are seeing it. Don’t start a project you will abandon. Just a piece of advice
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by donhackaz: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
EmirGold:
Indigenous cannibals of beerfraudland una weldone ooh
Cursed people from godforsaken tribe
grin grin angry grin
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Ferya(f): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hashabiah:

Its a pity dear. According to an eye witness in BBC Igbo, those are his step children and his wife threat to leave with those kids due to regular quarrel. He decided to punish his wife by killing them. The man is evil!
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Prisco4luv(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
What kind of life is this.
Many people are not normal again. This is babric
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
He looks like one with a psychiatric case... Everything isn't ritual killing.
Many are going psychotic in this Buhari Regime...Keep renewing your mind and spirit in the Lord God.

It shall soon be over, Nigeria will sure breath fresh air. Nigeria will work... The mountains of Nigeria will put forth it's branches and bear fruits for us all.
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dude has the bitterness of Kanu
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by sonofElElyon: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mental issues / demonic possession / bewtichment
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by gazza07(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Barbaric animal. Jail him for life and forever. Mmadu enweghi obi ebere
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by mytty: 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Demons can posses humans, they have the capacity BIBLE SHOWS, THEY CAN ALSO ENTER ANIMALS, IF YOU ARE EMPTY WITHOUT CHRIST THEY CAN HAVE ACCESS AND EXHIBIT THEIR ACTIVITIES THROUGH YOU,
MY. FRIENDS CONFESS JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR, BELIEVE AND CONFESS THAT GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEATH,
And ETERNAL LIFE WILL BE GIVEN To you free,
BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THAT JESUS HAS ALREADY PAID FOR EVERY BODY, WETHER LIVING OR DEATH,
PLEASE DON'T MISS OUT,
JESUS IS THE ONLY BEST THING THAT CAN EVER HAPPEN TO YOU, selah!
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by EgunMogaji2: 12:13am On Jan 13, 2022
One thing I know is that lots of Nigerians are maniacs that should be under a doctors care, in an institution under lock and key or under heavy medication. But instead they’re roaming around loose in the wild.
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by peculiar2233: 12:13am On Jan 13, 2022
bestman09:
angry
Village people at work. He's moved from frying pan to fire
If you know you know
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Sancte21(m): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2022
I'm a major seminarian in Nigeria studying for the Catholic priesthood. I really need financial help to enable me to get a laptop for my studies in the seminary. Will really appreciate you for your help. Account Number 3052314970. First Bank.
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Bigboy911: 1:26am On Jan 13, 2022
danot1030:
Let's blame afonja, blame Bihari, blame Tinubu, blame Fulani herdsmen, blame DSS and the Army. In fact we must blame something
Yes i blame Afonja skull miners for influencing the man even though he didn’t mind the skulls but mentally unbalanced
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 4:00am On Jan 13, 2022
wwwihy:

https://punchng.com/police-arrest-enugu-man-for-killing-his-three-daughters/
Only a monster will do this to his own flesh and blood, i remember when my daught was 6 years old she went to the bathroom to ease herself when tripped, fell and broke her hand, when i heard her scream and rushed inside the bathroom, as hard as i am, i didn't even know when i started crying when i saw her broken arm, talkless of harming her with my own hands, thats impossiple and that man that killed his 3 daughters is really a monster and he needs to be executed
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Heterodox(m): 4:10am On Jan 13, 2022
He may have found out they were never his.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boys Injure EFCC Operative In Abuja During Raid / Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.