Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,071 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) (47428 Views)

Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by amuwo1980: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2022
This man is innocent
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Gee64: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2022
Let the FG on a serious note ban the use of hard-drugs in Nigeria. It's making most young men turn lunatics. It's too common in the East.
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Oksman(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2022
Hashabiah:
When I see things like this I begin to wonder if our wickedness as humans isn't greater than that of the Devil's. What is that thing that could have prompted this man to kill little children that are probabaly his own by blood ,eh? Chai... undecided

I believe he's psychotic. Some people have mental health issues that are not diagnosed or treated in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Pataricatering(f): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2022
Omo this gender and their violent nature . Na wa o
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Digmygold: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
What you get when you marry someone with Ubunja redpiller broke traits.
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Macolapablo: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
If he can do this to his own blood, what do you think he will do to a stranger.
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
Abeg how many of una check if na drop the news cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We Cover Everything In Nigeria, Boss
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by Benrosaria(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
wwwihy:

https://punchng.com/police-arrest-enugu-man-for-killing-his-three-daughters/

Spoilt refrigerator or fridge??

Autopsy they would love to implore, but yet have one of the evidence been held by the suspect

Evidence have no sign of brutal killing or murder case as I still search for blood stains inside the spoilt refrigerator or fridge.

What was killed again?

Who killed what was killed?

Who is accusing the killer of the killed ??

Who wan judge?
Re: Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) by badboyTee(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
I suggest the kids were playing there and got trapped in the fridge and died of suffocation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Injure EFCC Operative In Abuja During Raid / Land Dispute: Sele-oge Tom Stabbed To Death, Son Butchers Assailant / Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.