Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) (33788 Views)

Firdaouz Yusuff-Awari Denied Admission By University Of Ilorin After Scoring 300 / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) / FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Nimzing: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
This is a composite car body made using fibre glass and Resin by university of Jos students.

please drop a word of encouragement for the team.

Some final year students from the University of Jos (UNIJOS) have been lauded for their great innovative abilities as they pull their engineering strengths together to produce a composite motor vehicle, the body of the composite car was made using fibre glass and Resin.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by CampussNews: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kudos to them. They did well!

If you are Nigerian student and you like to read lifestyle stories, take quizzes and chat other students?

Visit academia.siggy .ng

40 Likes

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by jazon(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
They sat on it, we cannot even see d contraption

Them try

41 Likes

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by excell0001: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
wow that's something

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by LikeAking: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2022
Who e ep?

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Jimmythewise: 7:05am On Jan 13, 2022
My senior comrades. Faculty of engineering aka small hell.

24 Likes

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Psalmspsalms: 7:24am On Jan 13, 2022
Wow... this is commendable. It looks beautiful on the outside and I hope the engine isn't as old as our president.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by ucheheart(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2022
this is coool. we want more of this provided it is affordable and durable.

12 Likes

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by WibusJaga: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2022

Good, but Is it of any economic benefit?

2 Likes

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Soylife(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2022
Congrats to them,this is better than other cars I have seen produced by Nigerian students.
Big congrats to them.

I have a fridge for sale if you are interested please quote me,it has a up and down compartment. the up is the fridge and the down is the freezer. My reason for sale is because I got a new fridge and I need money to sort out things
The fridge has little issues which can be fixed,it needs gas and the leg and handle needs to be changed
features:
I)it freezes fast
II)the speed it uses to freeze can be regulated
III)it had a fine interior
price: 45k

4 Likes

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Moony45: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2022
Anyone can put together a piece of junk these days. I dont celebrate mediocrity

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by InMyZone: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2022
Nice..
Innovation is what we need in this "almost" dead country

1 Like

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Maj196(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2022
Lambo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by onunwa21(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2022
9ga dey try!!!
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by kayttah(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2022
At least, commendable
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by iCauseTrouble: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2022
Something wey 9 years old pikin dey produce independently for China na him more than 20 final year students of engineering dey celebrate for here

7 Likes

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by seguntravels009(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2022
They should keep it up.
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Xhuntra: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2022
mediocre

3 Likes

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Cofsof: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2022
SPECIAL SALES! SPECIAL SALES!

Sleep & Relax Comfortably with our Quality Designer Duvets & Bedsheets.

4 by 6 Duvet & Bedsheet with 2 pillow cases, Complete set= N14,500
N21,000

6 by 6 Duvet & Bedsheet with 4 pillow cases, Complete set= N15,500
N23,000

6 by 7 Duvet & Bedsheet with 4 pillow cases, Complete set= N16,500
N25,000

7 by 7 Duvet & Bedsheet with 4 pillow cases, Complete set= N17,500
N27,000

Call /WhatsApp: 0 9 0 7 1 4 0 0 7 0 7

Available in Different Beautiful Designs.

Pay on Delivery only within Lagos .

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Premiumwriter: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2022
We are always reinventing the wheels never improving it.

We want improve on the cars we already have not going back like our economy

1 Like

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Authoreety: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2022
Sadly, Nigeria will kee dia dreams
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by knowhowk: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2022
LikeAking:
Who e ep?
. If only Nairaland has a medical Section that Checks Members Brain before they Register this one wouldn't have the Opportunity to type this.

7 Likes

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2022
Lovely.
Beautiful.
Cute.
Lovely
kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by osuofia2(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2022
JTOWN State of Mind. I remember the old memories. I love Jos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by knowhowk: 9:13am On Jan 13, 2022
post=109327610:
Lovely.
Beautiful.
Cute.
Lovely
kiss
. Yes it is...
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Skybridge33: 9:13am On Jan 13, 2022
grin what's the name of the car called
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by HarunaWest(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2022
Jos boyz still dey wear Timberland... grin...Arewa Mafia

6 Likes

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by gistray: 9:13am On Jan 13, 2022
Unfortunately, it will die a natural death
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by correctyourself(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2022
Psalmspsalms:
Wow... this is commendable. It looks beautiful on the outside and I hope the engine isn't as old as our president.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 9:13am On Jan 13, 2022
/
All the members of the design team need to be tied to a pole and given 24 lashes of cane each.

/

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Opposite Of The Word 'Opposite'? / NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) / Download Over 836 NOUN Exam Past Questions - All For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.