Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. (5528 Views)

The Whole Truth About The Tesla Model Pi Phone / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by stephenponti(m): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
IT HAPPENED! Elon Musk FINALLY Unboxed Tesla Model Pi & First Impression!

Tesla Pi key features, Changes color based on angle and reflection of light.
Solar panel charging integrated in the phone screen the phone charges on exposure to sunlight.
Integration to Tesla satelight, constant access to communication via satellite even if you take the phone to space, you can still surf on a very high speed internet.

This phone will gain a huge market share from apple, Samsung and etc in coming years.

When Elon Musk is done, few people would have had the same impact on modern human life. As CEO of a handful of big businesses, he is revolutionizing space travel
with a burning desire to start a colony on Mars! He also plans to blanket the whole world
with satellite internet and is trying to make everybody switch to battery-powered cars.
Musk will also put a chip inside the human brain and build Hyperloops for ultra fast transport but underground and above ground! However, Musk is about to disrupt another industry; the smartphone makers better beware as Musk reveals the Tesla Model Pi phone! What does the Tesla Model Pi phone look like, and what features will help it compete with other big smartphone makers?
Join us as we dive into the Tesla Model Pi phone unboxed by Musk!
Let's quickly remind you to subscribe to our channel and click the bell icon not to miss
our future updates!
If you are to mention the two biggest names in phones, you will probably say Apple!
That is understandable, as the biggest company in the world! Last year alone, Apple
sold more than 150 billion dollars worth of iPhones globally! Another name you might
mention is Samsung, the South Korean conglomerate that makes the uber-popular Galaxy Lines of phones! Samsung sells as many as it could make of these flagship phones, including the Foldable models, which you can open up to become a full-sized tablet!
However, if you are asked to mention a groundbreaking feature introduced by any phone maker, apart from folding screens, that may prove difficult for you! This is because phones in general now offer incremental upgrades! Many phone makers have become complacent and are no longer putting effort into their products!
This is precisely why they should be worried about Elon Musk's entry into the smartphone industry! Musk has a penchant for entering an industry and turning it upside down! Take, for instance, the space industry. The older companies were content to work at snail pace and heavily bill NASA and other companies launching payloads to orbit!
However, Musk stepped in with SpaceX and crashed the cost of rocket launches! His
company is also moving at breakneck speed with rocket development!
This is why Tesla fans are excited as Musk launches the first Tesla Model Pi phone!
What makes this phone special? You will soon see as we dive deep into the features!
We will start with the appearance.
Physically, the Tesla Model Pi phone is one of the best phones could ever be! Starting
from the body, which changes color when you hold it in the sunlight, you will see that
attention has been paid to the design! The changing colors is due to the photochromic
coating on the body that catches the light at different angles! This is similar to the concept iX Flow showcased by BMW at the CES 2022! The car can change from black
to white and to gray! However, the technology behind the vehicle is different from how
the Tesla Model Pi phone changes its own color.
To prevent accidental damage, Tesla is using tough material for the back instead of
glass that some manufacturers favor. However, that in no way affects the sleekness of the phone's appearance! It is grippy to hold so that it doesn't slip when you hold it. Still
on the back, there is a prominent Tesla logo that assures you that you have a quality
product! The next feature is one that has become crucial in smartphones these days: cameras! A smartphone without an excellent camera is not fit to be a flagship because many people rely on their smartphone cameras, instead of a dedicated camera, to document their world! In this regard, the Tesla Model Pi phone does not disappoint! It comes with four lenses on the back. These are powerful lenses that let you take bright pictures even during low light conditions! You can also take wide-angle photos that fit more of the subject into the frame! Since this is a Tesla product, you can expect fun features or tricks! One of them uses the lenses in a way they have not been used before: you can
take a photo with one lens while recording a video with another!
Flip the Tesla Model Pi phone to the front, and you will quickly notice something is absent! It still has to do with the camera because you won't find a trace of it on the display! This is because, unlike the iPhone with a prominent notch and the Samsung
Galaxy line with hole-punch, Tesla had hidden the front camera completely under the
screen! You won't notice it is there until you take a selfie or do a video call! Apple is
rumored to be replacing the notch with a hole punch this year, but it still has a long way
to go to match Tesla's interrupted screen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Y6mDZuZ4Y&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Elon my man

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
No such thing. Stop lying

10 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by kristonium(m): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
I trust Nigerians to start ordering ahead!

It's a given
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by Afamsi: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
If I dream see myself using this phone, na to run meet my Pastor for deliverance. They say he that sups with the devil must use a long spoon.. Me I no sup with the devil. Long spoon I no use. Mek everybody sup his own

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by LikeAking: 1:03am On Jan 13, 2022
Correct guy @ Elon M.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by skywalker240(m): 1:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Silly tech illiterates would rather buy Phantom X even if this phone was sold below 100k

10 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by wonlasewonimi: 2:34am On Jan 13, 2022
Iro po
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by Gadafii: 2:37am On Jan 13, 2022
Elon is 420 friendly, that's why he's always coming up with crazy ideas/concepts cool

My guyest

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by wilcox(m): 4:02am On Jan 13, 2022
This guy will be sitting at the top for quite a long time, I don't see any rival beating him in this game anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by wiseone28: 4:13am On Jan 13, 2022
My next phone
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 13, 2022
The phone actually looks good...

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by Rareoil(m): 5:04am On Jan 13, 2022
This is a lie, Elon isn't building a smartphone

You got this from YouTube

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by michlins(m): 5:07am On Jan 13, 2022
Rareoil:
This is a lie, Elon isn't building a smartphone

You got this from YouTube
as in eh. How people are believing this and sharing the video is something I don't understand.

What will Elon Musk bring to the smartphone world that would be different.

Same Os, same screen,same chips, same battery. Right now, there's no game changing idea about smartphone and that's why manufacturers are doing folding display and stuff

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by vinceyinnovation: 5:38am On Jan 13, 2022
PI MINERS WEY NO ALLOW ME TO HEAR WORD GO AND USE YOUR PI NOW AND MINE YOUR MILLIONS TO BUY THIS PHONE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by WoundedLamb: 5:55am On Jan 13, 2022
skywalker240:
Silly tech illiterates would rather buy Phantom X even if this phone was sold below 100k

I don't really know why many people on this section feel the need to call out others with different specs. People buy phones that appeal to them. Nobody is better than others for their choice of phones. Just get the one that works for you and let others buy whatever works for them.

10 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by BlaqFaze: 6:18am On Jan 13, 2022
People are just poor in reasoning
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by agentarcher(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2022
What kind of fake post is this?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2022
This guy hustle pass nigerian audio billionaires(audio importers and exporters)

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by abumeinben(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2022
Abeg when the phone dey comat?

michlins:
as in eh. How people are believing this and sharing the video is something I don't understand.

Same Os, same screen,same chips, same battery. Right now, there's no game changing idea about smartphone and that's why manufacturers are doing folding display and stuff

Smh....no offense but grow your imagination.

Same questions were asked before iPhone s. Same questions were asked before Tesla model cars. Even Mercedes Benz, BMW, Ford etc are now researching such model of cars. Dig?

An insight. Apple has iPhone right? Best experience come when you have a MacBook. Now imagine having this Tesla phone with a Tesla car........I'll leave you to judge.

7 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by michlins(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2022
abumeinben:

Same questions were asked before iPhone s. Same questions were asked before Tesla model cars. Even Mercedes Benz, BMW, Ford etc are now researching such model of cars. Dig?

An insight. Apple has iPhone right? Best experience come when you have a MacBook. Now imagine having this Tesla phone with a Tesla car........I'll leave you to judge.
what's the operating system. Right now, it's either android or iOS.

Even windows couldn't compete. Anything outside a new operating system is Samsung in another brand
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by emae009(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2022
abumeinben:

even if the phone was to be launched?
which OS will it run?
A novel OS or Android?

There's a reason why it's hard for a new OS to enter into the market. Getting developers to develop apps for the OS.
Even Harmony that's a fork of Android is finding it hard.

Cars are different from phones. We have seen new players enter into the automobiles industry and carve a niche for themselves.
But in the phone industry, all new players run AndroidOS and there's a reason for that
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by abumeinben(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2022
michlins:
what's the operating system. Right now, it's either android or iOS.

Even windows couldn't compete. Anything outside a new operating system is Samsung in another brand

You'll be surprised!
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by BanevsJoker(m): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2022
The real life Tony Stark.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by Rareoil(m): 11:00am On Jan 13, 2022
michlins:

He has said numerous times he isn't making a smartphone, it is people who make fake YouTube videos that are spreading this.
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by stephenponti(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
abumeinben:

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by skywalker240(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
WoundedLamb:

I don't really know why many people on this section feel the need to call out others with different specs. People buy phones that appeal to them. Nobody is better than others for their choice of phones. Just get the one that works for you and let others buy whatever works for them.
Actually Sir, their Marketers are the people you should be telling this

They're extremely irritating
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by DSoj(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is what Bill Gates refused to do, he was content with Microsoft and didn't invest in other businesses hence he's no longer the richest man.
I once told Gates to start a social media platform to rival Facebook and Twitter, he didn't. I also told him to invest in physical phones and not just the OS, he said no. Electric cars, he refused.

Elon could read a trillion net worth if he continues like this.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by ItrendNaija(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
100% fake news
Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by aboyaji(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
michlins:

I am highly disappointed in you.

You, Michlins are saying this? Well, maybe, I overrated you all this time.

emae009:

even if the phone was to be launched?
which OS will it run?
A novel OS or Android?

There's a reason why it's hard for a new OS to enter into the market. Getting developers to develop apps for the OS.
Even Harmony that's a fork of Android is finding it hard.

Cars are different from phones. We have seen new players enter into the automobiles industry and carve a niche for themselves.
But in the phone industry, all new players run AndroidOS and there's a reason for that

People dey this naija o. How lowly and empty can you sound...

Just look at what you said with boldness. Elon musk might not be planning on that direction for now. But it doesn't rule out the fact that something new can't come out. New things come to existence and humans join the bandwagon. Simple.

Most people don't think more than their environment.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Launches Tesla Model Pi Phone. by aboyaji(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
abumeinben:

Exactly. That was how Elon Musk said he'd build spaceX and people got talking and asking what type of absurd imagination that was. Today, he has it done and running. Everybody wants to join in but no seat for ALL.

Elon Musk is out for what humans term impossible. Impossibility is in the mind. Not in the hand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet Users In Nigeria Hit 108.5 Million - NCC / MTN wrong deduction!!! / Help! How Can I Turn Off The Startup Sound On My Tecno 8pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.