Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife (38031 Views)

Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Barber Stabs Motorcycle Rider To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by seyz91(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2022
cheesy
Nicepoker:
On top pregnancy that is not even his own. grin
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Blackdisciple(m): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2022
Dorcmass:
This is as a result of twitter ban lifting

I blame lie Mohammed on this
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2022
backT:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/barber-stabs-neighbor-to-death-for-admiring-his-wife/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
I knew it, news like this are always from one room apartment. You can't live in lekki phase one and hear this kind rubbish news. Poverty na bastard

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by TimesTanE: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2022
Sad
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Blackdisciple(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2022
The reporter and the barber are fools....

It's like everyone in this Buhari is a mad man exception of me sha

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Shetemi12(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2022
To be sincere, living in one room apartment comes with alot of troubles, gossiping and unfriendly attitudes among themselves. As a young man, thrive to get an apartment that is self containing..you get?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Itzurboi(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2022
donolatunji:
lipsrsealed undecidedI don't know why some persons choose to become devil's workshop.
So you just kill person just like that and him self wan reap him fruit of labour ...he wan make that him wife born that pregnancy successfully,abi?
Continue living a reckless life and showing agbako style of love.
because it is lesser to build but costly to demolish... He will have sense in prison

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by djsa(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2022
abeg guys, always stay far away from peoples wife. women are evil. pls flee from any married woman trying to come close to you

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2022
So he will cut of his head or cut him to pieces if he found him doing it live
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by CHANCE2: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2022
Make sure you are mature enough before you get into marriage/ cohabitation. Here I see: unnecessary jealousy, lack of trust, poverty and everything boyish.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by shantti(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2022
backT:

The neighbor that reported to keke should be arrested.

He shouldn't be arrested, he should be killed
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Gidagreen(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2022
Did anyone noticed how the neighbors fled away? They all fled away instead of helping the dieing man because of the fear of police. They were all afraid the Nigerian police will implicate them all just to extort them if they made an attempt to help the victim. This scenario is what usually plays out in road accident spot. People run away, instead of helping with an excuse of avoiding implications by police.

I read somewhere that if a country needs to be well developed, the police must be trusted in protecting the citizens and be honest in service delivery.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Goldbw122(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2022
That kind of anger get as e be, so just for admiring your pregnant wife someone have had a death sentence.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Emeguy(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2022
A Message to all who likes other people property, as women plenty reach for outside, na another person pregnant wife u they like, where are those funny folks that like other people wife, these na small thing compare, to when u are caught sleeping with another man wife. God help u
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by 8stargeneral: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2022
This is topical example they say mind ur business...they should get his neighbor arrested
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by YorubaIsCursed: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2022
Yoruba self angry cry

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by shantti(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2022
If na my pregnant sister you shove aside like that when she was trying to plead with u, ur own don be angry angry angry
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by kokomilala(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2022
That's why I scarcely give women compliments- married ones no less. For the malefactor, he lacked emotional intelligence,and on the whim of jealousy, he rushed to hasty and rabid judgement. That was how a white dude accidentally shot his 14 yr old daughter, who was playing pranks on him. Frightened, he had brought out his double barrelled gun, wiped the muzzled clean,waiting in anticipation for his perceived assailant to take the next step. And,when his daughter tried the prank one more time he pulled the trigger and killed his daughter
One must always master one's emotions.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Proffessorr: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2022
doggedfighter:
Now he will leave this wife for a long time.

Other men will enjoy his wife in his absence.

In fact, he might end up leaving her permanently!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Kayrich2122(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2022
Hello Nairaland, pls I have a little problem, someone use my card on palmpay pos machine yesterday, I got the alert of 40k please is there any way I can track the person? Thank you, pls help me put it on front page
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Frabtimmy09(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2022
People are just too aggressive these days
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by jericco1(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2022
Very funny but uncalled for
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Cantonese: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2022
When he is arrested and sent to prison for life, another man or other men will take over his “wife”. His wife will not serve jail with him. The child will not be trained by him. He will continue his hair cutting business in prison.

Certainly he did not even marry the lady.

Very foolish person.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by ImoleNaija: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2022
Barbers & this stabbing news ehn. Few days ago, na motorcyclist one barber stab to death. angry

May devil not locate us o.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Bouncin(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2022
Which autopsy To find out what again. Hang the idi*ot already undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by gassbee: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2022
A simp wil always b a simp

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Zubi10(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2022
Me that my own friend almost rape my woman ,I didn't kill him n I never stops the friendship..But we have a boundary now online before

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by DKM123: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2022
Most Nigerian men are evil.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by ayindejimmy(m): 10:45am On Jan 13, 2022
Haba! Just over admiring?

Admiration is free now.

But touching isnt
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by ThatFairGuy1: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2022
Why was the guy left unhelped till police had to come and take him to hospital angry
That's not commonsensical nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos / Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) / Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.