Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife (38027 Views)

Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Barber Stabs Motorcycle Rider To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Kwinesther: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
doggedfighter:
Now he will leave this wife for a long time.

Other men will enjoy his wife in his absence.

Poor and senseless man.

You heard poverty-stricken gossip, you didn't ask questions or have any evidence.

Next is to pick knife and stab.

The gossip should also be fished out and jailed. I am sure he saw nothing.

Mother Nature, may I never live in face me I face you compound.
He fled with his pregnant wife.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Kwinesther: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
dettolgel:
Stupid man now he will spend a very long time in jail and friends for area will be shining the wife Congo grin grin
He fled with his pregnant wife.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by backT(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
exsodus:

Why?
For making a wrong report which leads to death
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Hkff: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jesus
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by nedekid: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
FirmTR:
Mad people everywhere, just because of what he heard.
Autopsy for what? Find the animal let him rot in jail.

To put him in jail an autopsy is needed to prove the deseased died as a result of the other fellows actions. Ie stabbing.

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Tunagee(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Are women really worth all these? Se he know whether the pregnancy sef na him own, he come go kill person. He don forget say when he enter jail, another man go take over. Foolish man, kill person cos of woman, ordinary woman!!! Am sure they are touts!!

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by FirmTR(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
nedekid:

To put him in jail an autopsy is needed to prove the deseased died as a result of the other fellows actions. Ie stabbing.

Hmm
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Drogunov: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
WibusJaga:

Kill someone for admiring your wife? There's definitely more to this story.

The guy is just a psychopath. He is a cultist and believes himself to be a tough guy. Probably doing drugs. He is a big fool. They're going to nab him and throw him in jail. That's if he is not hanged after spending years on death row.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by freedomchild: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Volksguys1985:
Now they will be fuc. Ing the wife with 1000 naira, because nobody to provide for her needs again.
yes bro

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by EdwardRandy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nicepoker:
On top pregnancy that is not even his own. grin
cheesy cheesy you're a wicked sombori
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Sammy101111(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Way thing woman go cause this year
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by ibinaboonline: 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
What you fail to understand is that there's always a background, a buildup to a climax. This couldn't have been a onetime incident. There's a reason the victim fled on sighting the angry man approaching with a knife. This killer has his own side of the story and it certainly didn't start that night. Doesn't mean I support his action.
doggedfighter:
Now he will leave this wife for a long time.

Other men will enjoy his wife in his absence.

Poor and senseless man.

You heard poverty-stricken gossip, you didn't ask questions or have any evidence.

Next is to pick knife and stab.

The gossip should also be fished out and jailed. I am sure he saw nothing.

Mother Nature, may I never live in face me I face you compound.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Truvelisback(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
The Barber is hopelessly stupid. Someone came to tell u things u didn't see or confirmed with ur eyes and all u could do is to attack the person with a kitchen.

Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Truvelisback(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
WibusJaga:

Kill someone for admiring your wife? There's definitely more to this story.
Na aproko neighbour him hear wey him take act stupidly so. The Barber is a big fool.
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Ojiofor: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hardman without common sense.
Why you dey run?
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by backT(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2022
ibinaboonline:
What you fail to understand is that there's always a background, a buildup to a climax. This couldn't have been a onetime incident. There's a reason the victim fled on sighting the angry man approaching with a knife. This killer has his own side of the story and it certainly didn't start that night. Doesn't mean I support his action.
He should have wait for the day he will catch him. Acting on hearsay is stupidity
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by Veeryeasy(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Rubbish, kill that stupid barber
Re: Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife by batb: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Emeguy:
A Message to all who likes other people property, as women plenty reach for outside, na another person pregnant wife u they like, where are those funny folks that like other people wife, these na small thing compare, to when u are caught sleeping with another man wife. God help u
Women are not anybody's property whether they are married or not; just as I am not anybody's property!
We are freeborn here in Yoruba land!

Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) / Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos / Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo)