Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,536 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

Fcmb Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb Aptitude Test (2798 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? / Fcmb Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb Aptitude Test by olabiwonnu(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2007
Pls can anyone give me info on FCMB aptitude test,it will hold on sat in abuja,venue unknown,if my source tells me i will let the house know
Re: Fcmb Aptitude Test by hamabra(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2007
PAL, The test i wrote sometimes in march was full of diagrams and logical reasoning although i passed and was called for interview since april, i have not heard from the. please keep the house posted on the venue and any useful info,please is gatecrashing allowed nice time
Re: Fcmb Aptitude Test by Mishie: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2007
the pal told you about the test and no venue sheh? then when you know the format,we might never get to hearing the laster gist. i dont know if you are like the others,but lots of peeps have messed up the objective of this forum because opf their ovrly selfish ambition, and this is making members careful.get your bits together pls.
Re: Fcmb Aptitude Test by zigi(f): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2007
Pally,
Just try ur best and be as fast spossible.Start with the english first so that u dont waste allur time on the maths side.The key isspeed andprayers to God. Read some complex reasoning.Took it last year as a corper and passed but was still serving, Take kia,

Zigiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Fcmb Aptitude Test by enabus: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2007
Great Job, fellow nairalanders. Just want 2 knw wether FCMB has started invited 4 dis propose test. If Yes thru which means? Text Msg or e-mail or Calls.
Re: Fcmb Aptitude Test by Matured26(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hey Mishie,
pls don't crucify her yet.

@poster,
The last time their test was conducted, they used workforce (a recruitment agency)
Just look for workforce questions.

Cheers
Re: Fcmb Aptitude Test by sexyella: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2007
i tuk ma cv to their office in central area yesterday and was told that their was no test comin up soon and that they are not accepting cv's that its just a rumor, so i guess its an IN-HOUSE thingy. After all the stress I passed thru last month in the rain wen i went to write their test now I know better. But anyone interested can still try sha, cos i tink they allow gate crashers.

(1) (Reply)

Schlumberger left me hanging-PLsHelp / Any One With Orwell Test Format? / How Much Do Nphcda Pay Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.