Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son (4692 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by techmo(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2022
KillSafiuNOW:
[s][/s]

is that why you raped your nephew?

cc
ThatFairGuy1

E pain am sotey, the old man don dey get skushi for head con leave politics they speak gibrish with another moniker

This is how to format mkpuru Mniri people's brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by tamdun: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2022
Greenback:

FkU...what you guys did was pure abomination..the north will never do that to their son even if he was the worst... You yoruba people are strange..
You even "oto ge" your own bukola saraki out of the senate presidency for a Mallam from borno state,what an abomination!!!! Did same against that yoruba woman at the house of representatives in favour of tambuwal,a mallam!!!
God forbid bad thing!
U dey mental, my own brother betrayed me and u still want me to call that mofo a brother? Why did Gej sidelined south west? Na igbo people kill Jonathan 2nd term, they pushed him until...

4 Likes

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by jumper524(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Localemperor:
I wonder how the southwest would pull this through without the support of SS/SE. No Southern candidate has ever won without the support of the greater south. Jonathan lost because the southwest chicken out. Or will the southwest bank on the wild North to vote for Tinubu against an Abubakar Atiku grin. I cant wait to see how things play out next year.

An eyeeeee for an Eyeeeee grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry shocked shocked
the north voted voted Jonathan and obasanjo against buhari. they'll vote tinubu against atiku. you hat no pvc so your analysis ain't valid.

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by omenkaLives(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2022
Localemperor:
Just like the way the southwest protected their interest abi? you are not serious. All this your pretentious statement will not sell, and the south does not forget how you made jest of their own in 2015 and how the south west worked against the interest of the greater south. Tinubu should come and win election against Abubakar without the support of the bigger south let me see grin grin grin grin grin
You still dont get it. I am saying:

1. You people loved Jonathan so much, right? Rather than burn so much energy encouraging them to HATE Yorubas, why don't you encourage them to RETURN THE FAVOUR you did them with your wholesome support for their son? Isn't that gonna be more profitable a strategy to you?

2. I haven't said they should VOTE YORUBAS, what I said is they would vote anyone they believe would protect their collective interests and not vote based on HATE or any other idiotic motivations, as encouraged by the likes of you.

3. If you and your people desire to vote or not vote anyone based on HATE, why dont you go right ahead and do so rather than rent the air with these stupid threads everyday? How many times would you tell us hate is your only motivation? Besides, do you see Yorubas BEGGING YOU TO VOTE FOR THEM?

No one is begging you for the cookies you've got in your possession, yet you're running around your neighborhood screaming "I wont give you my cookies!!! I won't give you my cookies!!!" Isn't that madness? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by johnmartus(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2022
Those internet rats are really in pain.
omenkaLives:
You Igbos on this forum need to get a grip on yourselves. This attitude is begining to get truly worrisome. You people make everything about HATE HATE HATE.

This is a DEMOCRACY and anyone is FREE TO VOTE whosoever tickles their fancy. You people should vote who you wanna vote for and stop renting the air with this inanity. If you want to HATE, do so without forcing others to join you I'm doing so. Why aren't we seeing South Southerners waking up everyday to create these kind of threads, notwithstanding Jonathan comes from there? Do the people of SS tell you guys they cant think for themselves? You people gather round to insult them in the morning, and them beg them to HATE Yorubas in the evening. This is crazy.

Now, you allege Yorubas did this and that, and deserves "an eye for an eye" treatment, no problem. On the other hand, rather than the fixation on hate, why can'tyou implore the people of the SS to REWARD IGBOS FOR THEIR LOYALTY TO JONATHAN BY SUPPORTING THEIR SON?
Why dont you tell them ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER? Why must it always be about HATE?

This is just sickening.

South Southerners will vote whosoever they like, and I know for sure their choice wont be predicated upon vengeance (vengeance for what if one may even ask) or HATE as you people demand. They'd do so because they feel their interests will be protected by whosoever they are voting for.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Odin13: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2022
seunmsg:

I don’t need to educate you on anything. Close to 40% of South south votes went to APC in 2019. It will increase in 2023 irrespective of who is the candidate of APC. Cross River, Imo, and Ebonyin are now APC states.

Atiku is not more popular than Buhari in the north. APC controls 6 out of the 7 north west states and 3 out of the 6 north east states. So, how will Atiku win the core north? Who even told you Atiku will emerge as the candidate of PDP considering recent events in the party?

Yoruba man analysis

Stay in your yoruba land be permutating shit.

No worries.. so good Tinubu don finally declare

Watch the movie after Easter.

This year.. Yoruba go know their President.. Una Dey keep hope on Apc and Buhari for North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Greenback: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2022
tamdun:

U dey mental, my own brother betrayed me and u still want me to call that mofo a brother? Why did Gej sidelined south west? Na igbo people kill Jonathan 2nd term, they pushed him until...
FkU..did you not read that Akande's book where he exposed how himself and tinubu and gbajabiamila whatever that means,how they deliberately worked against the yoruba woman that was supposed to be speaker of house of representatives that Jonathan/PDP was rooting for and worked for tambuwal of same PDP instead?!!!
The truth will always be revealed even by the enemy himself as you yourself have told us that you worked against Jonathan because of the Igbos.
Keep ranting

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by LLiKYekoba: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
[s]You Igbos on this forum need to get a grip on yourselves. This attitude is begining to get truly worrisome. You people make everything about HATE HATE HATE.

This is a DEMOCRACY and anyone is FREE TO VOTE whosoever tickles their fancy. You people should vote who you wanna vote for and stop renting the air with this inanity. If you want to HATE, do so without forcing others to join you I'm doing so. Why aren't we seeing South Southerners waking up everyday to create these kind of threads, notwithstanding Jonathan comes from there? Do the people of SS tell you guys they cant think for themselves? You people gather round to insult them in the morning, and them beg them to HATE Yorubas in the evening. This is crazy.

Now, you allege Yorubas did this and that, and deserves "an eye for an eye" treatment, no problem. On the other hand, rather than the fixation on hate, why can'tyou implore the people of the SS to REWARD IGBOS FOR THEIR LOYALTY TO JONATHAN BY SUPPORTING THEIR SON?
Why dont you tell them ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER? Why must it always be about HATE?

This is just sickening.

South Southerners will vote whosoever they like, and I know for sure their choice wont be predicated upon vengeance (vengeance for what if one may even ask) or HATE as you people demand. They'd do so because they feel their interests will be protected by whosoever they are voting for.[/s]

Shut your rotten mouth there, we don see you wey be mr 'loverman'. Igbo man shiit on your bald head there. grin
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by techmo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
2023 Ibos would learn politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by jneutron4000: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
Localemperor:
I wonder how the southwest would pull this through without the support of SS/SE. No Southern candidate has ever won without the support of the greater south. Jonathan lost because the southwest chicken out. Or will the southwest bank on the wild North to vote for Tinubu against an Abubakar Atiku grin. I cant wait to see how things play out next year.

An eyeeeee for an Eyeeeee grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry shocked shocked
[/s]always attaching, why can't SE just stand alone undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by tamdun: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
jumper524:
the north voted voted Jonathan and obasanjo against buhari. they'll vote tinubu against atiku. you hat no pvc so your analysis ain't valid.
Buhari has never lost NE/NW, go and do ur research
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by tamdun: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
omenkaLives:

Someone isnt begging you for the cookies you've got in your possession, but you're running around screaming "I wont give you my cookies!!!" Isn't that madness? undecided
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by ObianujuAku1(f): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
techmo:
2023 Ibos would learn politics
I pity Tinubu urchins

why are some Tinubu urchins rapists?

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by techmo(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
ObianujuAku1:

I pity Tinubu urchins

why are some Tinubu urchins rapists?

Don't be a coward like Ojuckwu go straight to Tinibu urchin and ask directly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by ObianujuAku1(f): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
techmo:

Don't be a coward like Ojuckwu go straight to Tinibu urchin and ask directly
why do Tinubu urchins rape people easily?

Hehehehe
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by techmo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
why do Tinubu urchins rape people easily?

Hehehehe

Like I said be bold enough to go ask them, don't be like Ojuckwu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by ObianujuAku1(f): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
techmo:

Like I said be bold enough to go ask them, don't be like Ojuckwu
Tinubu urchins are rapists
they normally rape nephews

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by makemoneywbsite: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
techmo:

Who is your son, Jonathan from Ogbia Bayelsa is not your son in AkwaCross.. but Obasanjo's son as Obasanjo single handedly made him

Haha...divide and conquer....You have already failed. I'll love reading about the crash of any Yoruba candidate that dares contest even though I seriously doubt any would make it at the primaries. Even the northerners know that Yoruba candidate is recipe for failure without southern support. In fact, we southerners will mobilize against any Yoruba. This is no time for voter apathy in SS and SE

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by OfoIgbo: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Yes o. We need the south south to pay us back for the following good deeds:

1. For championing the passage of the Onshore/Offshore dichotomy bill. Thanks to Tinubu who led the struggle at the Nigeria governors forum.

2. For the nomination of Goodluck Jonathan as vice presidential candidate of PDP in 2007. Obasanjo, we thank you.

3. For leading the struggle for the confirmation of Goodluck Jonathan as Acting president at a time when Igbo leaders like Ogbulafor were strongly against him. Again we thank the south west media, Save Nigeria Group led by Tunde Bakare and and civil societies, Olusegun Obasanjo and other Yoruba leaders that fought the battle for GEJ.

4. For voting massively to elect Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 after agreeing to serve for only one term.

We hope the people of south south have not forgotten the above good deeds. When it is time, we expect them to pay us back accordingly.

you guys and your lies.

More Igbos fought to ensure Jonathan was declared the president. No Yoruba person, dead or alive, fought as hard as Dr. Akunyili or Ojo Maduekwe who were even serving ministers.

Mention one Yoruba minister during the Yaradua era who fought as hard as the Igbo duo, to ensure GEJ was enthroned.

Also in 2011, Yorubas did not vote for GEJ massively. Up until a few weeks before that election, Yorubas were campaigning for another Fulani man, the former EFCC boss. It was when Tinubu saw the handwriting on the wall that he started talking about supporting GEJ.
Lagos was won by PDP because of the population of Igbos and other southerners in Lagos. A Yoruba state even voted for Nuhu Ribadu.

Now in 2015 Yorubas showed their true colours, joined the Fulanis in rubbishing their fellow southerner. It was Yorubas that started labelling GEJ a buffoon and incompetent. The records are there. It was Yorubas that threatened Igbo with drowning in the lagoon, all because Igbos at that time, supported GEJ's PDP.

Today, the mastermind of that anti-GEJ move, now wants to be elected the president of Nigeria. We will wait and see what the response from the SS and SE will be

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by oyatz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
DogmaNation:

U are a big fool! Dey there dey preach,u idiots go collect back! U think say u wise!!! Mumu man!

It's very difficult for a minority political party to win presidential elections.

The PDP will need love of the majority of the masses, far more than hatred for the S/West to win.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by oyatz(m): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
OfoIgbo:

you guys and your lies.

More Igbos fought to ensure Jonathan was declared the president. No Yoruba person, dead or alive, fought as hard as Dr. Akunyili or Ojo Maduekwe who were even serving ministers.

Mention one Yoruba minister during the Yaradua era who fought as hard as the Igbo duo, to ensure GEJ was enthroned.

Also in 2011, Yorubas did not vote for GEJ massively. Up until a few weeks before that election, Yorubas were campaigning for another Fulani man, the former EFCC boss. It was when Tinubu saw the handwriting on the wall that he started talking about supporting GEJ.
Lagos was won by PDP because of the population of Igbos and other southerners in Lagos. A Yoruba state even voted for Nuhu Ribadu.

Now in 2015 Yorubas showed their true colours, joined the Fulanis in rubbishing their fellow southerner. It was Yorubas that started labelling GEJ a buffoon and incompetent. The records are there. It was Yorubas that threatened Igbo with drowning in the lagoon, all because Igbos at that time, supported GEJ's PDP.

Today, the mastermind of that anti-GEJ move, now wants to be elected the president of Nigeria. We will wait and see what the response from the SS and SE will be

You don't understand how elections are won and lost.

Have you for once sat down to ask who will be the PDP and APC agents in your polling unit?

Do you know how many registered voters are in your polling units, where is the collation centre for your ward? How many votes is your party expecting in your ward?

Your participation and involvement in the electoral process is too superficial. Real politicians are doing their homeworks.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by OfoIgbo: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
oyatz:

You don't understand how elections are won and lost.

Have you for once sat down to ask who will be the PDP and APC agents in your polling unit?

Do you know how many registered voters are in your polling units, where is the collation centre for your ward? How many votes is your party expecting in your ward?

Your participation and involvement in the electoral process is too superficial. Real politicians are doing their homeworks.

Tinubu did his homework in the Edo state gubernatorial election, but his candidate still lost. What does that tell you?

The electorates are still massively important in any elective process. Of course, everyone knows that other entities have their own relevance also
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by kayusely70(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
What did Jonathan do for the Southwest after supporting him in 2011. He sidelined them and embraced the igbos who cornered practically everything. So go and chew that one for now.

2 Likes

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by DogmaNation: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
oyatz:

It's very difficult for a minority political party to win presidential elections.

The PDP will need love of the majority of the masses, far more than hatred for the S/West to win.
Na u sabi!!
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by ObianujuAku1(f): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
techmo:

So boring and lame

Did they rape your nephew
no they did to theirs cheesy
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Shevchenkko: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
People will vote for whosever they like. Politics of hate and payback cannot move this country and humanity forward.
Typical afonja man. You're preaching about humanity because the table has turned now. Humanity kee you there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From / Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ / Ugwuanyi Has Changed Our Narrative, Says Skill Acquisition Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.