Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son (4687 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Shevchenkko: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
You Igbos on this forum need to get a grip on yourselves. This attitude is begining to get truly worrisome. You people make everything about HATE HATE HATE.

This is a DEMOCRACY and anyone is FREE TO VOTE whosoever tickles their fancy. You people should vote who you wanna vote for and stop renting the air with this inanity. If you want to HATE, do so without forcing others to join you I'm doing so. Why aren't we seeing South Southerners waking up everyday to create these kind of threads, notwithstanding Jonathan comes from there? Do the people of SS tell you guys they cant think for themselves? You people gather round to insult them in the morning, and them beg them to HATE Yorubas in the evening. This is crazy.

Now, you allege Yorubas did this and that, and deserves "an eye for an eye" treatment, no problem. On the other hand, rather than the fixation on hate, why can'tyou implore the people of the SS to REWARD IGBOS FOR THEIR LOYALTY TO JONATHAN BY SUPPORTING THEIR SON?

Why dont you tell them ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER? Why must it always be about HATE?

This is just sickening.

South Southerners will vote whosoever they like, and I know for sure their choice wont be predicated upon vengeance (vengeance for what if one may even ask) or HATE as you people demand. They'd do so because they feel their interests will be protected by whosoever they are voting for.
See this tribal bigot that is preaching because the table has turned. You lots should wait and see.

3 Likes

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by makemoneywbsite: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
oyatz:

It's very difficult for a minority political party to win presidential elections.

The PDP will need love of the majority of the masses, far more than hatred for the S/West to win.

But APC rode on hatred for Jonathan and the by extension the SS to win. Why are you guys afraid of the same treatment for the Bullion Van Druggie? It's amazing that Yoruba people love cheating, lying, treachery and every vice that cause the Fulani to name them Yoruba. None of you even remembers your real identity because your double-face life fits your new name.

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by oyatz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
makemoneywbsite:

But APC rode on hatred for Jonathan and the by extension the SS to win. Why are you guys afraid of the same treatment for the Bullion Van Druggie? It's amazing that Yoruba people love cheating, lying, treachery and every vice that cause the Fulani to name them Yoruba. None of you even remembers your real identity because your double-face life fits your new name.

Which hatred for Jonathan?
Jonathan received millions of votes in the S/West both in 2011 and 2015.

The real reason Jonathan was defeated was the emergence of the APC, formed by the unity of all major opposition parties. Similar scenerio played out in Ghana few years earlier.

If it were still era of one major party, the PDP and several smaller weak parties, the PDP couldn't have been defeated.

You see party democarcies is relatively new in this parts of the world.

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by OBoy50: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
cheesy
Incase you don't know,the northern elites are all going to play a smart one on Southwest if tinubu emerged APC flag bearer.... meanwhile...NGF to disgrace tinubu....

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by ObianujuAku1(f): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
techmo:

He pain am well well

Repeat after me... Ibo man would never rule Nigeria or have Biafra in this lifetime

Grown man wailing and calling mods when he has been cornered by sophisticated Yoruba and has nothing to say

Ise!!
insulting a tribe

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by ObianujuAku1(f): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
techmo:

Better at been

Canibals

Fulani slave

Ojuckwu cowardice

Drug dealer

Mkpuru Mniri addict

Marginalised 3rd class citizens

Dot in a circle

Baby factory for rituals

Prostitution

Poorest region of Southern Nigeria

Fake drugs

Bad leadership

Migrating to Tinubu's Lagos for left over amala

Running to the mods to report after getting dragged in the mud

Or what exactly?!

Better where?! In what?!
insulting a tribe

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by ObianujuAku1(f): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
techmo:

Imagine the Cannibals that want to rule Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/6937304/fresh-human-head-lying-along
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by techmo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
insulting a tribe

Myn44 lalasticala Seon

Rule 2

What a life you have

Hahaha

E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by surgical: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Yes o. We need the south south to pay us back for the following good deeds:

1. For championing the passage of the Onshore/Offshore dichotomy bill. Thanks to Tinubu who led the struggle at the Nigeria governors forum.

2. For the nomination of Goodluck Jonathan as vice presidential candidate of PDP in 2007. Obasanjo, we thank you.

3. For leading the struggle for the confirmation of Goodluck Jonathan as Acting president at a time when Igbo leaders like Ogbulafor were strongly against him. Again we thank the south west media, Save Nigeria Group led by Tunde Bakare and and civil societies, Olusegun Obasanjo and other Yoruba leaders that fought the battle for GEJ.

4. For voting massively to elect Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 after agreeing to serve for only one term.

We hope the people of south south have not forgotten the above good deeds. When it is time, we expect them to pay us back accordingly.
yes maybe if you bring a candidate that is not tinubu, maybe then
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by surgical: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
techmo:
cool

*My Warri friend from SouthSouth is voting Tinubu over Atiku and Obi or any Ibo candidate

*My Edo friend and his crew have all joined Tinibu support group

*Senator Magnus Abe from Rivers is leading Creek people in massive Tinubu support group meetings

*AkwaCross people from Ogoja, to Oron, Ibibibio, Efik, Ayang and other good people from that side said they are not Ibos who hate blindly, they would give Tinubu support group chance to campaign and support him if Akpabio guarantees him

Don't let them deceive you o,they just wan chop him money or they are just catching cruise with him nothing serious
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by ablejesus26(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

But you were amongst the people that played politics of hate against Jonathan

We know type

Tinubu will not be getting support from south south and south east .

APC and PDP will have split votes in the south west

The north won't vote Tinubu over Atiku

Know these and know peace.

It's not even about tinubu sef I have asked people from different tribes and the resolve seems to be e never reach Yoruba turn.

If Apc doesn't give the ticket to Umahi then power might just stay in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by luizpippo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
People will vote for whosever they like. Politics of hate and payback cannot move this country and humanity forward.

In 2015 The South West did the South South rep in to spite the South East and it wasn't politics of hate, now any speculation to return such favor becomes politics of hate.

Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Localemperor: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
jumper524:
the north voted voted Jonathan and obasanjo against buhari. they'll vote tinubu against atiku. you hat no pvc so your analysis ain't valid.
Obasenjo won over a Buhari of ANPP and Jonathan CPC. those parties are regional parties. its is different with PDP and APC.

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Localemperor: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]always attaching, why can't SE just stand alone undecided
Don't worry the southwest will stand alone soon grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Localemperor: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
You still dont get it. I am saying:

1. You people loved Jonathan so much, right? Rather than burn so much energy encouraging them to HATE Yorubas, why don't you encourage them to RETURN THE FAVOUR you did them with your wholesome support for their son? Isn't that gonna be more profitable a strategy to you?

2. I haven't said they should VOTE YORUBAS, what I said is they would vote anyone they believe would protect their collective interests and not vote based on HATE or any other idiotic motivations, as encouraged by the likes of you.

3. If you and your people desire to vote or not vote anyone based on HATE, why dont you go right ahead and do so rather than rent the air with these stupid threads everyday? How many times would you tell us hate is your only motivation? Besides, do you see Yorubas BEGGING YOU TO VOTE FOR THEM?

No one is begging you for the cookies you've got in your possession, yet you're running around your neighborhood screaming "I wont give you my cookies!!! I won't give you my cookies!!!" Isn't that madness? undecided

1. What we decides to do with our votes is non of your business. What is profitable to me at the moment is to see that the North retains power and we would do everything to ensure that.

2.Don't tell them what to do with their vote, you are not their spoke person. i only reminded them of what happened in 2015.

3. Its is your air? are people not free to talk anymore? you are the foolish one that gave a listening ear...

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by KoshCAD: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Localemperor:
Oga bottom line is this, the southwest betrayed Jonathan in 2015 at least that is the word on the street. and most state in south south are PDP state. Southwest cant win an election without the backing of the entire south. To be honest, do you think Tinubu would be able to pull this through without the bigger south against an Abubakar Atiku? Educate me.
Bring out the agreement signed between southwest and Jonathan boda ode

1 Like

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Localemperor:
I wonder how the southwest would pull this through without the support of SS/SE. No Southern candidate has ever won without the support of the greater south. Jonathan lost because the southwest chicken out. Or will the southwest bank on the wild North to vote for Tinubu against an Abubakar Atiku grin. I cant wait to see how things play out next year.

An eyeeeee for an Eyeeeee grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry shocked shocked

You're hyperventillating. I read doctors recommend a cold press to heal the pain.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Localemperor:
First to do no dey pain, na second to do cheesy cheesy grin cheesy smiley

Don't use fake laff cover the pain of no Igbo ever ruling this country.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by Nakedtruths: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Yes o. We need the south south to pay us back for the following good deeds:

1. For championing the passage of the Onshore/Offshore dichotomy bill. Thanks to Tinubu who led the struggle at the Nigeria governors forum.

2. For the nomination of Goodluck Jonathan as vice presidential candidate of PDP in 2007. Obasanjo, we thank you.

3. For leading the struggle for the confirmation of Goodluck Jonathan as Acting president at a time when Igbo leaders like Ogbulafor were strongly against him. Again we thank the south west media, Save Nigeria Group led by Tunde Bakare and and civil societies, Olusegun Obasanjo and other Yoruba leaders that fought the battle for GEJ.

4. For voting massively to elect Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 after agreeing to serve for only one term.

We hope the people of south south have not forgotten the above good deeds. When it is time, we expect them to pay us back accordingly.
Number 4 like others are blatant lies, it was Dora akinyuli that spoke up at fec meeting that year that subsequently ushered in Jonathan. See south west that cannot rescue pyo from the grip of the cabal is talking about helping install Jonathan. My friend gbenu sohun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by KoshCAD: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Localemperor:
Just like the way the southwest protected their interest abi? you are not serious. All this your pretentious statement will not sell, and the south does not forget how you made jest of their own in 2015 and how the south west worked against the interest of the greater south. Tinubu should come and win election against Abubakar without the support of the bigger south let me see grin grin grin grin grin
Greater south hahahahaha. Joke of the century.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by KoshCAD: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Greenback:

FkU...what you guys did was pure abomination..the north will never do that to their son even if he was the worst... You yoruba people are strange..
You even "oto ge" your own bukola saraki out of the senate presidency for a Mallam from borno state,what an abomination!!!! Did same against that yoruba woman at the house of representatives in favour of tambuwal,a mallam!!!
God forbid bad thing!
This your daft reasoning was why you people voted kerosene sharing Governor and now lamenting.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by KoshCAD: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
ObianujuAku1:

lol I even laugh at these Tinubu urchins who thinks that Tinubu will win SW or sweep it like it's been portrayed.
most yorubas hates Tinubu more than anything and I don't blame them.
Tinubu has ruled Lagos like an emperor and installing stooges all round.
Tinubu runs a thug infested political structure and most educated yorubas don't like it.
that's why most of them loathe him so much.
Tinubu is not even that popular in South west to start with.
he cannot even win elections without thuggery.
during 2019 elections, it took the intervention of his thugs to intimidate Pdp voters for APC to win Lagos that he should be winning so easily if he's that popular.
he's from Osun state and you and I knew how Osun state went.
it took buhari rigging intervention for him to escape monumental disgrace in Osun state.
he failed to influence both Oyo, Ondo state elections.
he doesn't even have a say in ekiti state.
I don't know much about Ogun state.

so tell me
how can such person win so easily in South west?
since formation of Apc Tinubu has never given Apc a bloc votes in South West it's usually narrow but same people will claim that they own Apc.
Apc has always rely on cpc factions in the north to deliver.
so the point here is that Tinubu will not even win his region to start with.
I even doubt Apc will risk giving him ticket because it means an epic failure for them.
Apc best shot is to endorse either igbo or South South candidate.
Infact their best shot will be a south south candidate because we'll vote any SS candidate before any Northerner irrespective of party.

as for Osinbajo?
lol that one that lost his polling unit in 2019
he's just like a typical Nigeria vice president with zero political value.
You better keep quiet about southwest election.

The same ondo and oyo that voted buhari in 2015 were the one that voted against him. So we are unpredictable here in southwest. If you use that to judge, you will fail. Ask Mimiko.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by KoshCAD: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
Tinubu will not even win SW to start with cheesy
Pele o, mr southwest.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by waldigit: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Localemperor:
I wonder how the southwest would pull this through without the support of SS/SE. No Southern candidate has ever won without the support of the greater south. Jonathan lost because the southwest chicken out. Or will the southwest bank on the wild North to vote for Tinubu against an Abubakar Atiku grin. I cant wait to see how things play out next year.

An eyeeeee for an Eyeeeee grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry shocked shocked
On that I put it to you: Is your son complaining? Is he not today part of this government? Is he not romancing the government of the day? What ever is the impact of this administration he is part and parcel of it. He participates in this government more than Tinubu himself.
So go get a job.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by KoshCAD: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Shevchenkko:
See this tribal bigot that is preaching because the table has turned. You lots should wait and see.
Which table turn. Na you turn am?
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by KoshCAD: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
ablejesus26:

It's not even about tinubu sef I have asked people from different tribes and the resolve seems to be e never reach Yoruba turn.

If Apc doesn't give the ticket to Umahi then power might just stay in the North.
Lol,mr surveyor, you have asked people from different tribes hahahahaha.

Internet na cruise.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by jneutron4000: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Localemperor:
Don't worry the southwest will stand alone soon grin cheesy
Yes we love to go alone, unlike SE attaching to SS who clearly don't need you undecided
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by oyatz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is hilarious and it clearly shows how uninformed most Nigerian youths are.

Jonathan wasn't betrayed in anyway by anybody.

Jonathan received about 40% of the votes cast in the S/West ,this doesn't suggest a candidate hated in the Region.

Jonathan lost in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Ondo States but won in Ekiti State reflecting the strengths of the APC in the five States and the strength of the PDP in Ekiti State under Gov Ayo Fayose.

Political parties determine the success or failures of the candidates.

In the 2015 election, not just Jonathan but most people who contested elections on the platform of the PDP were defeated in the S/West.

It's funny seeing apparently educated people declaring that Jonathan/PDP was betrayed by the SW , suggesting that Jonathan should have won in the SW even when the PDP didn't win in the House of Assembly, Gubernatorial, House of Reps and Senatorial elections in the SW.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by oyatz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
ablejesus26:

So your personal survey is superior to an election involving the whole country?

Let the Nigerian electorates decide who they want.
Re: Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son by oyatz(m): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
Tinubu will not even win SW to start with cheesy

Well done sir, the All-knowing decider of Southwest politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Ignored As Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Others For The Success Of Refinery / Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From / Bankole Sheds Tears, Regrets Being Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.