Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

What Does It Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean (679 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean by dudesexy111: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2022
My girl posted me on her WhatsApp status which she has been doing but my instinct told me to check how many people are seeing it and who she allowed see it behold it was just few people including two guys she said are friends which I saw there message chat and I see she was trying to meet one of them like asking if he is at home I confronted her she said the guy is her friend that is why she wanted to go to is house….this is a girl I gave 30k to start up a business this year mhen some girls really take advantage of good guys I don wise sha

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean by Zee0007: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2022
Believe that other gender at your peril.

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean by dudesexy111: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2022
Zee0007:
Believe that other gender at your peril.
boss thank always saying she is loyal to me but still blocking other guys from seeing she has a boyfriend and this is a girl am loyal too
Re: What Does It Mean by Bluezy13(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2022
I understand that education is not a function of financial success...at least not anymore and we did not all have the opportunity to be formally educated but please those of us not educated should try and learn some basic stuff like Sentence, Phrase, Clause, Parts of speech, and most importantly... punctuation marks (part of speech) and paragraphing.
This is for our own good.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean by dudesexy111: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2022
Bluezy13:
I understand that education is not a function of financial success...at least not anymore and we did not all have the opportunity to be formally educated but please those of us not educated should try and learn some basic stuff like Sentence, Phrase, Clause, Parts of speech, and most importantly... punctuation marks (part of speech) and paragraphing.
This is for our own good.

Thanks.
Okay
Re: What Does It Mean by Sammy101111(m): 6:08am On Jan 14, 2022
Bro please i beg you run for your self now
A woman always have plan B no matter how good you are they will always have a nigga in a corner screwing them
You can never please a woman . Be wise now and dont give her shit any more .she is loyal to you because of what you give her when she sees a better offer she moves be wise
dudesexy111:
My girl posted me on her WhatsApp status which she has been doing but my instinct told me to check how many people are seeing it and who she allowed see it behold it was just few people including two guys she said are friends which I saw there message chat and I see she was trying to meet one of them like asking if he is at home I confronted her she said the guy is her friend that is why she wanted to go to is house….this is a girl I gave 30k to start up a business this year mhen some girls really take advantage of good guys I don wise sha

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean by Reminderz: 6:30am On Jan 14, 2022
so you still carry this your mumu enter 2022??. you ordinary girl 30K. If you give one of your family members gan, dem go pray for you. guys like you disgust me..
Re: What Does It Mean by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Be patient with her bro. It's you she truly loves and she can't cheat on you.

Re: What Does It Mean by SarutobiEky(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2022
dudesexy111:
Chuckles. Na stupid men like you dey make life hard for others. Next time make it 300k. Fool. undecided
Re: What Does It Mean by dudesexy111: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Chuckles. Na stupid men like you dey make life hard for others. Next time make it 300k. Fool. undecided
you don’t have to abuse me just make a point anyway I don wise thanks

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean by dudesexy111: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
SmellySperm:
Be patient with her bro. It's you she truly loves and she can't cheat on you.
��� sarcasm
Re: What Does It Mean by dudesexy111: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Reminderz:
so you still carry this your mumu enter 2022??. you ordinary girl 30K. If you give one of your family members gan, dem go pray for you. guys like you disgust me..
am regretting it now bro if I give my mama the prayer way she go say for me ehen anyway I don wise
Re: What Does It Mean by SarutobiEky(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
dudesexy111:
you don’t have to abuse me just make a point anyway I don wise thanks
ogbeni undecided how many of your guy friend you don help with recharge card last year? E reach to vex.
Re: What Does It Mean by dudesexy111: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
SarutobiEky:
ogbeni undecided how many of your guy friend you don help with recharge card last year? E reach to vex.
guy I did but no shit lesson learnt
Re: What Does It Mean by SarutobiEky(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
dudesexy111:
guy I did but no shit lesson learnt
better lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

He Has A Weapon Of Mass Destruction. I May Run From The Man I Love / What Is Difference Between Ur Bestie And Ur Partner / American Woman Announce That She's Looking For Husband To Join Her In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.