Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich (4526 Views)

Earn Daily On This Legit Website / See How Gold And Silver Investing Can Actually Make You Good Profit! / How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by advert616(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
As an entrepreneur, have you ever been torn between several options when you wish to save money but lack the knowledge to make the right decision? It could happen to anyone. Most of the time, the problem may not be how to invest, but the right app to help you invest wisely. There are so many investment apps out there, however, if you do not have adequate knowledge of how they function, you might be making a huge mistake.

It is not just enough to plan on investing your money, you need to arm yourself with the right investment website. But then, it is possible that some people who wish to invest their money do not even know what investment entails. Therefore, before we fully delve into the business of the day, it is wise to understand the meaning of investment.

What is investment?
To a layman, investment is just putting your money out there to earn some interest for you. However, investment is more than that. It involves putting your money in a financial scheme, real estate, shares, and so on while hoping to make a profit out of it. With proper investment, your money will grow and helps to improve your standard of living.
There are so many investment options you can explore. You have to also bear in mind that your money does not just grow overnight, it takes a little period of time to be on your way to creating wealth.
Having helped you with the knowledge of what investment is all about, it is good to also understand the process involved. Like we’ve pointed out, some people do not understand how the different investment plans work. There could be a variety of reasons behind that. One of them could be simply lacking the knowledge or just doubts and fear of the unknown.
Whatever the case might be, the advent of innovation has brought about the invention of different investment website. These websites are here to solve your investment problems in the twinkle of an eye. You don’t need to run around, sign some papers, get a guarantor and their details, have someone charge you a fee for helping you out before you are able to invest your hard-earned money. Now, you can comfortably make good money at the comfort of your home, with your phone or laptop, without the fear of being scammed

With these websites, you can track your money and understand its progress. No big deal at all.
There are so many good websites online, but I can help list the best website that can actually make you rich.

- [ ] SABI FOREX

Is a revolution platform that allows you to earn a 5% to 10% ROI daily through automated trading. Our algorithm is based on years of research and development , and it has been proven to be highly effective. With SABI-FOREX you can start earning money right away, without any experience or Knowledge of the forex market.

- [ ] EVESTOR

Best for: low-cost, simple choices
If you want a site that keeps things simple and provides low-cost investment portfolios from a low entry point, Evestor* is worth a look.
It only offers three investment portfolios to choose from – low, medium and high risk – and its total costs of just 0.49% are some of the lowest in the market.
You can put your investments into a stocks and shares ISA, a pension or a general investment trading account. There are no sneaky extra charges to worry about.
There are no account minimums as you can start investing from as little as £1, and your money will go into a range of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and funds that track various stock market and bond indices.

- [ ] Fidelity

Fidelity stands out as our best overall platform by offering four different mutual funds with expense ratios (investment fund management fees) of zero. Fidelity has no account fees or minimum deposit for opening a retail brokerage account or an IRA.
Moreover, Fidelity offers many different ways to invest. If you have a single investment goal in mind, you can either manage the portfolio yourself or use the company’s robo-advisor Fidelity Go. For larger portfolios and a more diverse investing strategy, you can choose from three different wealth management plans assisted by personal wealth management advisors.

- [ ] E*Trade

E*trade is a pioneer in online trading that provides a large variety of investment options, from simple online brokerage accounts designed for new investors to advanced investing and trading options for experienced traders. There are $0 fees for online U.S.-listed stock, exchange-traded fund and options trades, making it easy for new investors to start building their portfolios. There are also managed portfolios for those who may need more guidance with annual management fees starting at 0.3% of assets invested. ETrade has over 9,000 mutual funds to invest in, over 4,000 of which are no-load, no-transaction-fee funds. E*Trade also offers checking and savings accounts that allow you to transfer funds between all your accounts without paying any fees

- [ ] FXTM

Global Leader in Online Financial Trading & Investment. Register with FXTM Today. Wide Variety of Deposit and Withdrawal Methods, Resources.

- [ ] Cryptotex exchang

Cryptotex exchange One of the most reliable investment website that can actually make you rich in a short while . It was first launched in 2016.
With this website you actually make over $100/$1000 per day by just investing your spare money and start earning big,. With Cryptotex exchange all you have to do is invest and watch your money grow rapidly at the comfort of your home

Note.
Invest wisely, always invest with your spare cash thanks

2 Likes

Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by advert616(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
grin
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by Samken2: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Is this an investment platforms with an app,that can be found on play store.
And is these a Available for Nigerians
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by advert616(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
i would advice you try the first one ( www dot cryptotexexchang dot com) if you are in Nigeria
Samken2:
Is this an investment platforms with an app,that can be found on play store.
And is these a Available for Nigerians
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by advert616(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by Samken2: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
advert616:
i would advice you try the first one ( www dot cryptotexexchang dot com) if you are in Nigeria
Can I purchase cryto from my Nigeria bank account
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by Samken2: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
advert616:
Can I purchase cryto from my Nigeria bank account ,
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by SecretReporter(f): 3:12am On Jan 15, 2022
Samken2:

No you will get your account being block, you buy from vendor like us and get your investment going
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by advert616(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Samken2:

be careful of the kind of vendor you purchase Btc from many are sc**rs. You can use Patricia to buy bitcoin it’s easy to use
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by Samken2: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
advert616:
be careful of the kind of vendor you purchase Btc from many are sc**rs. You can use Patricia to buy bitcoin it’s easy to use
Is Patricia still available I thought the CBN had it's services freezed last year
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by advert616(m): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
;Di used patricia last week, Its working quite alright
Samken2:

Is Patricia still available I thought the CBN had it's services freezed last year
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by advert616(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2022
cool
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by advert616(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2022
grin
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by advert616(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin good
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 06, 2022
A new online platform has emerged. It is called omd. They started this month February. Just like the way wpp started early last year 2021 and crashed December 16 2021.
Omd has started early this year and hope to crash either by December also or before then.

Only VIP 1 to VIP 4 active now.

VIP 1 is 12500 to earn #500 daily
VIP 2 is 25k to earn 1k daily
VIP 3 is 48k to earn 2k daily while
VIP 4 is 120k to earn 5k daily.

N:B — All VIPs are valid for 1 year and you can earn back your CAPITAL INVESTMENT within 24 days.

There is also referral commision when you invite friends and relatives.

I am currently a VIP 3 member and I have made my first withdrawal of 20k.

Click my link below now to join

https://www.omd6.com//#/register/0655553

Feel free to contact me on Whatsapp 08060786741 should u have any query

See app bulletin attached.

Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by ernestchykern(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2022
Hi! Have you heard about Oxford International Group?
I strongly believe you'd love the returns on investment. I'm currently partnering with the company which gives 35% of investment for 12months, 15% for 6months and 75 for 24months and more.
You don't have to move a muscle.
Oxford is owned by a reputable team of business gurus with Dr Teni Ogunsanya as the Chairman.

OIG as she's fondly called is a conglomerate that owns several businesses from real estate to oil and gas, dredging, school, hotel. Each of these mentioned company, especially dredging, real estate and oil and gas churns out millions of profit well over N100,000000 or more on a yearly basis.

Every transaction is backed up by legal documents like deed of agreement, post dates check and all to secure customers investments.

I believe this would be of great help to you.
You can reach out to me for further guidance on the various ways you can invest and earn from the company.

Kind regards
Ernest C. Offiah
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by advert616(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2023
ok
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by advert616(m): 2:59am On Dec 18, 2023
Re: Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich by Tamunokuro: 11:21am On Apr 24
yea i prefer sabi forex

(1) (Reply)

Is Piggy Vest Real Or Scam? / Nairaswipe.com- Fund & Withdraw Your Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Skrill, Neteller Etc / Opay Account Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.