Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

The New Daylight Robbery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The New Daylight Robbery (420 Views)

Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic) / Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles / Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Daylight Robbery by flexxyworld(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
I don’t even know where to start from because of the anger and displeasure in my heart already.

Like few months back, my school son called that he was on a bike along igbobi hospital and got stopped by thugs to forcefully make him do transfer, else there were ready to mess him up. Out of fear and caution, he did 10k. Fast forward few months to now, it’s now becoming a norm, areas like agege, ikeja, somolu, bariga and more, you will see young youths littered at junctions waiting for clean/fresh guys on bike to obtain them forcefully and the annoying part of it is police guys are aware and nothing is being done about it.

I am just even fed up and angry about how things have gotten worse.

Please does with experience can share, let’s escalate it maybe help or solution could be found soon, before it gets out of hand
Re: The New Daylight Robbery by flexxyworld(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
J
Re: The New Daylight Robbery by 4reala(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Crime rate under this regime is becoming so worrisome and alarming

(1) (Reply)

Northern Governments Are Bandit Sponsors / Kaduna: When A Military Fortress Becomes The Playground Of Banditry / What Motivates Homosexuality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.