Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice (23462 Views)

Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 / Obituary Of Man Who Died At Age Of 170 In Abia (Photo) / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Eshinery(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
You can't continue to live in pain when you can actually go for a test to confirm your health status...braze up bro
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Mrkumareze(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
The earlier the better, some heart issue can be managed... please go for scan, heart wahala full the country now, the government isn't creating awareness ..

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by efembaba(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
the wisest thing to do is to go for scan. If it's true, it's not necessarily a death sentence. Financial miracles will likely happen, cure can happen. If you don't and the condition aggravates till it's too late, you will be shutting out all the options and chances you have. May God heal you IJN
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Grupo(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Machinegun91:
You have gastritis

Does gastritis cause heart issues and high pulse rate?

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Machinegun91:
You have gastritis

What's this gastritis ? What's are the symtoms plz
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by AgentGoat: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Go do the scan now make we know where the matter dey.

But i dey think say you no get any heart problem. Na fear and anxiety dey worry you and you con dey get panic attacks.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Candidlady: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
udomonday:
just like that?wise up and be realistic.

Might not be bout miracles... That word alone lifted the spirit of the op

Positivity!!!!

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by samwash(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
First thing first,go for the scan to kwn the root of your predicament, you are just assuming, you don't kwn what is actually wrong with you.
Do the needful, from there, you kwn how to tackle the problem.
Fear kills faster, that why they say " A coward dies many time before his death"
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by doncollino: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Go for scan, might not be heart problem
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by purpinkx(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
What are the symptoms?

There was a time I had abnormal heartbeat, went for test only to discover that it was malaria.

Each time I get the abnormal heartbeat I now treat malaria. The doctor told me that people develop different symptoms to malaria ranging from thick catarrh, headaches, weak knees... Etc. But she commended me for coming to the hospital to get myself checked

Now, I'm not saying you have malaria or something like that... You're better off getting yourself checked so you know what it truly is.

Early treatment saves lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by raphok1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bro, have you ever checked your blood pressure before ? It’s better you go for a checkup to know what the problem is. It might not be too serious, or the problem might just require some simple lifestyle changes. A simple ECG (Electrocardiography) would go a long way in giving clinicians insight into what your problem is. If you decide not to check because of fear, it might result in some serious complications you and your family may not be able to handle. Be strong bro.

Also do some test to check if you have some serious gastrointestinal ulcers. I’ve seen some people with this present with such symptoms.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by michaelwilli(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

i've been living under the fear of having a heart problem for more than five years, but my people refused that i should go for scan probably because of fear that it might be true, and there won't be money to care/treat it..

Even me, i'm afraid to go for scan, because the moment it is comfirmed to me, i don't kno if i would be able to live with it..

i can't run nor do hard work, my pulse is always high and sometimes my breathing stop totally.. I've fainted multiple times, and i've been living under depression for so long..

Now, this symptoms is increasing on daily basis, but my people dosn't want me to go for scan.. Is like they already knows the result will turn out positive.

But what if i go for scan an the result shows that i have a heart probem, how will i be able to live with it, knowing fully very well that we don't have the money to cure it..

I don't kno what to do nairalanders, i need advice..

You should go for a test so you don't drop dead suddenly. I myself have been managing a heart problem and it hasn't cost me so much money. The earlier it is detected and treated, the better it is for you.

Take a bold step and get proper diagnosis, God will provide the resources you need to nurture your body back to good health. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Heterodox(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nuttella:
Only God can heal you permanently without you spending a dime. Seek him diligently, give your life to Christ wholely, stay with the word of God, study it and he will heal you.

I once had an ailment but God healed me when I decided to follow him.
You had to type this rubbish as an opinion.

Give life to Christ. He told you he's not a christain.

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Okwyjesus(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

i've been living under the fear of having a heart problem for more than five years, but my people refused that i should go for scan probably because of fear that it might be true, and there won't be money to care/treat it..

Even me, i'm afraid to go for scan, because the moment it is comfirmed to me, i don't kno if i would be able to live with it..

i can't run nor do hard work, my pulse is always high and sometimes my breathing stop totally.. I've fainted multiple times, and i've been living under depression for so long..

Now, this symptoms is increasing on daily basis, but my people dosn't want me to go for scan.. Is like they already knows the result will turn out positive.

But what if i go for scan an the result shows that i have a heart probem, how will i be able to live with it, knowing fully very well that we don't have the money to cure it..

I know your concern dear but please be strong. Seek for medical advice on possible exercise to help the heart, type of food to eat and also supplement. You will be better dear.

Don't be depressed. Just find what you need to do to be better. Above all be born again and turn to Jesus for help

Love you!
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Funkymode(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
May the ALMIGHTY GOD heal you in JESUS CHRIST name, Amen
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Honourable2003: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Do the scan first and leave the rest for God nah, health is wealth and prevention is better than cure bruh.

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by chidifrank(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

Go on intermittent fasting
And reduce carbohydrate foods.. you will see changes
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by juman(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Follow the doctors directive.
Go do scan first.

You have to know your problem first to know what cure you need.
It may be you need to change your lifestyle or maybe you are allergic to one food, drink or something.
Do the scan first.
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by DrMrsFunmi(f): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jackandrose:
amen and thanks
asides from the pulse rate, what are other symptoms of heart problem?
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Benwallt(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
My brother, you are alright. It is hunger. Eat good food and you will have all your fears obliterated. No joke.
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Mrsoft3(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

Go for scan and know what is eating you up sir
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by juman(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
If its confirm you have heart problem and you dont have money, try to check foundations that help heart patients.

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
It is well with you in Jesus Christ name Amen. Change your diet and try the natural method of curing.
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by desof: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Avoid starchy foods, do you smoke or alcohol? You have quit. Eat more of protein, vagetable fruits like garden egg, garlic more water, may be little exercise. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Bouncin(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oga, go run that scan nah undecided
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by edunaragold(f): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
The fear of the unknown is the beginning of failure
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Matheusmartin: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Might not be bout miracles... That word alone lifted the spirit of the op

Positivity!!!!
.positivity is good. but not enough in this case.

he should be realistic enough to do the needful
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Maximux123: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

Bro...the best advice is knowing what is wrong...to any problem..there is a solution / cure...just like one is sick...u go for malaria or typhoid test...same thing here bro...
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Kharol1234: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Reminds me of a friend that was diagnosed with cancer and had few months to live. Those few months actually was the best years of our life and friendship. Everything he was asked to abstain from was what we did together. From partying to flirting and traveling, just name it. Everything we never did while growing up and focused on money, we did. God bless his soul.

He actually died a peaceful death in his sleep while we were drunk the night before right beside us his friends. I lay right by his side while he went cold never to wake no more.

All I wrote are just fiction.

But the story dey touching abi? Walahi, e touch me too..
you be weyre o grin
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Westernequinox: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is God seeking situation, you take your plea to his throne of mercy.
And make a vow before of the commitment of your entire life in brokeness, and you would see I'll his jealousy move in your behalf

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Tribalism123(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Eat
Bitter cola
More bitter cola
More bitter cola
U will be fine.
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

there are so many heart foundations to go for full diagnosis and treatment. Meanwhile, u can help yourself by eating lots of vegetables, and fruits especially water melon to relax your atreries.... Take Vitamin c too. 45 Percent of the problem will be removed first before treatment with this effort

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

250 New COVID-19 Cases,297 Discharged And No Deaths On August 29 - (3766 Tested) / Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna / Abuja Doctor Uses Own Sperm For IVF Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.