Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice (23464 Views)

Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 / Obituary Of Man Who Died At Age Of 170 In Abia (Photo) / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by mprtuary: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Psyqomace93:
I was playing football and wanted to go international, in 2019 I had malaria and went to the hospital, my blood pressure was over the roof, one thing led to another I did all the test in the world and they found out I had heart issues ( LVH) never had a symptom in my life , now I’m 28, been having anxiety since the day I found out, till this day I take my medication and the last scan I went the cardiologist said it’s correcting gradually.. I don’t faint or feel weird but sometimes I feel Angina in my chest. Listen bro you’re not alone just try cardio exercises ( light ones) ,eat fruits, drink a lot of water, nothing will kill you unless you don’t go for the scan. Forget money and go for that scan it may turn out better or worse . I’m 28 now been on meds since 25! Everybody get em problem but if you see me, I live a happy and healthy life .. thanks

please can I have your WhatsApp number
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by schoolofhardkno: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by schoolofhardkno: 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

i've been living under the fear of having a heart problem for more than five years, but my people refused that i should go for scan probably because of fear that it might be true, and there won't be money to care/treat it..

Even me, i'm afraid to go for scan, because the moment it is comfirmed to me, i don't kno if i would be able to live with it..

i can't run nor do hard work, my pulse is always high and sometimes my breathing stop totally.. I've fainted multiple times, and i've been living under depression for so long..

Now, this symptoms is increasing on daily basis, but my people dosn't want me to go for scan.. Is like they already knows the result will turn out positive.

But what if i go for scan an the result shows that i have a heart probem, how will i be able to live with it, knowing fully very well that we don't have the money to cure it..

I don't kno what to do nairalanders, i need advice..

I must confess, it's a real terrible condition, especially the chronic version I experienced from as early as age 18.

You know, I had to admit that I was wrong and I needed to change. The problem was that I was already addicted to my vices: anger, fear, anxieties, carelessness, etc. For some it's drinking, smoking, poor eating habits,etc.

So with a fight I had to start looking up to Jesus for grace to Overcome; Repenting of sins. It was a life and death situation. I never knew something could make start thinking about God so much. And he helped me: I should've died about 12 or 10 years ago.

Well, if yours is drug friendly, that is, it vanished completely after using drugs, then Glorify God. But if using drugs is just a formality to feel cool, and enrich your doctor's pocket, then please let me give you a bit of Advice: humble yourself and seek God; then start Repenting of Sin and obey Jesus.

Let him help you, give you rest and Eternal life. He can Help to Overcome the fear of Death, and deal with self-distructive habits and attitudes.

Trust me, 100 years from now, you'll look back and thank God because of me.

The sin of Anger or outburst of anger; fears and anxieties; and unhealthy lifestyle in general is the main cause.

Note: This goes for other problems too.

Be Strong and be wise: choose eternal Life.

Peace with you.

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by sholikay(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thank you for sharing this..I'm currently going through something of such..it's even joy that I could retrace my step and amend my wrongs,make peace with Jesus,do his will,tell others about Jesus....it is bringing me more to love and sincerely cherish him.... though the thought of dying now and in this situation scares me,but I know at this point God's will is the best that will ever happen to me... nonetheless I seek for quick recovery so I can fulfill his mandate in good health...
schoolofhardkno:

I must confess, it's a real terrible condition, especially the chronic version I experienced from as early as age 18.

You know, I had to admit that I was wrong and I needed to change. The problem was that I was already addicted to my vices: anger, fear, anxieties, carelessness, etc. For some it's drinking, smoking, poor eating habits,etc.

So with a fight I had to start looking up to Jesus for grace to Overcome; Repenting of sins. It was a life and death situation. I never knew something could make start thinking about God so much. And he helped me: I should've died about 12 or 10 years ago.

Well, if yours is drug friendly, that is, it vanished completely after using drugs, then Glorify God. But if using drugs is just a formality to feel cool, and enrich your doctor's pocket, then please let me give you a bit of Advice: humble yourself and seek God; then start Repenting of Sin and obey Jesus.

Let him help you, give you rest and Eternal life. He can Help to Overcome the fear of Death, and deal with self-distructive habits and attitudes.

Trust me, 100 years from now, you'll look back and thank God because of me.

The sin of Anger or outburst of anger; fears and anxieties; and unhealthy lifestyle in general is the main cause.

Note: This goes for other problems too.

Be Strong and be wise: choose eternal Life.

Peace with you.
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by schoolofhardkno: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2022
sholikay:
Thank you for sharing this..I'm currently going through something of such..it's even joy that I could retrace my step and amend my wrongs,make peace with Jesus,do his will,tell others about Jesus....it is bringing me more to love and sincerely cherish him.... though the thought of dying now and in this situation scares me,but I know at this point God's will is the best that will ever happen to me... nonetheless I seek for quick recovery so I can fulfill his mandate in good health...

Welcome friend... It's serious business, but we tend to joke and play around with things.

Mine was rooted in my lifestyle from childhood, with some effects of being a terribly introverted person.

I hope you get medical help to end it. But in addition, I recommend total lifestyle change: asking Jesus for help and Following him.

However, I don't recommend getting stuck with drugs—living on drugs. Most have serious side effects that can cause ulcers and other damage. In my case, drugs got things much worse. I felt better without them.

Here is the Real Deal, it won't be easy, but it's worth it. We need to surrender All to Jesus, Seeking God's Power to stop all Sin, Repent. To Start reading Jesus words in Matthew, Mark, Like and John and Obey them.

By that we can Overcome the Fear of Death. If not, the devil will keep harassing with the Fear of Death and others. We've got to Fight by God's Power.

In Christ like that there's no fear of Death: He decides that. See this:

Rev.1.18 - I am the living one who died. Look, I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave.

You see that, He has the keys... Mine was Hell in the beginning (around 2010-2014). At least, I should have died then. I think I even passed out a couple of times. There was a night, I think my heart stopped in my sleep or something... I woke up feeling like I died shortly.

Guess what! Despite all that, Jesus didn't release the Keys. Now, I'm not looking for long life and prosperity like pastors or society has it. I want grace to live to please God: if that means living short like Jesus, Stephen (possibly), John the Baptist etc., fine! And if it means living long like John (2 John), Equally Fine!

No use living for 150 years in extreme wealth here, only to end up in hellfire for eternity. It's not wise for me.

It's time to Repent, Obey and seek Jesus with All our heart.

God bless
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by sholikay(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Amen ..thank you for your response
schoolofhardkno:

Welcome friend... It's serious business, but we tend to joke and play around with things.

Mine was rooted in my lifestyle from childhood, with some effects of being a terribly introverted person.

I hope you get medical help to end it. But in addition, I recommend total lifestyle change: asking Jesus for help and Following him.

However, I don't recommend getting stuck with drugs—living on drugs. Most have serious side effects that can cause ulcers and other damage. In my case, drugs got things much worse. I felt better without them.

Here is the Real Deal, it won't be easy, but it's worth it. We need to surrender All to Jesus, Seeking God's Power to stop all Sin, Repent. To Start reading Jesus words in Matthew, Mark, Like and John and Obey them.

By that we can Overcome the Fear of Death. If not, the devil will keep harassing with the Fear of Death and others. We've got to Fight by God's Power.

In Christ like that there's no fear of Death: He decides that. See this:

Rev.1.18 - I am the living one who died. Look, I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave.

You see that, He has the keys... Mine was Hell in the beginning (around 2010-2014). At least, I should have died then. I think I even passed out a couple of times. There was a night, I think my heart stopped in my sleep or something... I woke up feeling like I died shortly.

Guess what! Despite all that, Jesus didn't release the Keys. Now, I'm not looking for long life and prosperity like pastors or society has it. I want grace to live to please God: if that means living short like Jesus, Stephen (possibly), John the Baptist etc., fine! And if it means living long like John (2 John), Equally Fine!

No use living for 150 years in extreme wealth here, only to end up in hellfire for eternity. It's not wise for me.

It's time to Repent, Obey and seek Jesus with All our heart.

God bless

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by schoolofhardkno: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
sholikay:
Amen ..thank you for your response

My pleasure, bro
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 22, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

i've been living under the fear of having a heart problem for more than five years, but my people refused that i should go for scan probably because of fear that it might be true, and there won't be money to care/treat it..

Even me, i'm afraid to go for scan, because the moment it is comfirmed to me, i don't kno if i would be able to live with it..

i can't run nor do hard work, my pulse is always high and sometimes my breathing stop totally.. I've fainted multiple times, and i've been living under depression for so long..

Now, this symptoms is increasing on daily basis, but my people dosn't want me to go for scan.. Is like they already knows the result will turn out positive.

But what if i go for scan an the result shows that i have a heart probem, how will i be able to live with it, knowing fully very well that we don't have the money to cure it..

I don't kno what to do nairalanders, i need advice..
Go and do a scan so u can know better how to manage ur health otherwise u prefer to drop dead unexpectedly?
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by HOSTCOM(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sorry for your condition. I was in your position and below is how I tackled it successfully. Look for VIDAMAX and use 1 daily.( Pls don't exceed 1 daily o) I'm very sure it will fix anything wrong with your heart. Your can relate with me for further questions. Zero seven zero eighty one nine six six thirty three eight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna / Judge Orders President Bolsonaro Of Brazil To Wear A Face-Mask / Abuja Doctor Uses Own Sperm For IVF Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.