Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

How A Student Can Make Extra Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Student Can Make Extra Money. (9220 Views)

5 Profitable Businesses A Student Can Venture Into On Campus / Businesses A Student Can Do In The University Environment / How A Student Can Make Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by focusxo4: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2011
The worst economy situation of the country is bite hard,not only on corporate bodies but also families. Some families find it difficult to eat three-square meal not to talk of ,

sending all their children/wards to schools. Students especially in higher institutions can afford themselves the opportunity of making extra cash.To compliment their parent effort.
Such job like:Barbing,pop corn,selling snacks,commercial phone call,etc
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by enomakos(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2011
ok dude
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by gbengaijot(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2011
The guy wants tips on how he can make money, not a product that you are selling.

focusx04; my advice:

a. Find a product

b. Sell the product

c. make money

It doesnt matter what the product is. What you should ask yourself is; is it in demand? You are a student, think about University and what is in demand, then create it and sell to your colleague.

Don't listen to anyone asking you to start this and that business,

if you have a computer, then use it to make money. Go to www.google.com and search for "how to run an online biz".

Simple as ABC
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by pafectlink(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2011
No long talk, try what i do below
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
Well, you can start an online business. You can create  a blog and go into Google adsense program. You will get there.
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by GideonG(m): 2:51am On Aug 07, 2011
I go with the first reply, the only way to make money is either selling product or selling services
If you are really down without any cash you can start by marketing your services to people that will need it
Or look for a product to sell.

In my personal development and internet marketing I explained a step by step guide to start your Internet
business with a low budget it's 100% PDF and from the feed back and testimonies I ve been receiving from people
I am very sure you won't be disappointed.

I hope you will enjoy it. I look forward to hearing your success story too.
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by Donchy(m): 3:49am On Aug 07, 2011
to make money is determination and your mind set
for the start you can start making money on the internet if you wish and work hard
many nigeria are making a living there, not yahoo yahoo but internet marketing building an empire online
you can check my blog for more details
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by sherif1: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2011
ok am coming soon with my answer
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by Donchy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2011
hey bro you can head over to my blog like it and contact me for futher information and assistance, http://www.enairablog.com
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by LagBlogger(m): 12:31am On Aug 08, 2011
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by Lokoyen(m): 12:34am On Aug 08, 2011
am a student too mail me @lakefist@gmail.com, i will show u how u can make 2000 naira deposited in ur account, i promise to give it free of charge from a-z,
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by ADIGAXSON: 3:08am On Aug 08, 2011
As a student,i advise that you go into a kind of business that will not disturb your studies. internet marketing is the best for you.
To get materials on internet business,send an email "i want to learn internet business,your name,phone number and location"to:info@lagosinternetcollege.com
Cheers.
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by hoppysnd: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2011
Yes is very easy guy, i make my money very seconds, minute and hour through online business, i am a student like you
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by joseph1013: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by Alubus: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hunnnn actually what you said is very correct, and i have even seen few of them who took up the challenge and they were able to help themselves at long run. But you see, majority does not want to do anything, they are lazy anyway. And aside that do you remember that Fashola government is against some,

Well never the less they can find some so easy to do job here" http://7figureincomecashsecret..com/" it will realy help them so much anyway.
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by ejiron(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2011
for simple and easy way on how a student can make money visit http://internetmoneyreal..com and http://latestinvestmentopportunity..com
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by dayowkings: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2011
i wouldnt know if u can do this. If you are the creative and dexterious card, have you ever attempted making money through your hand works. Make greatings cards at there appropriate times and sell to your lecturers, students, and super markets around. Thats what i do and it keeps me up and stable. Your market now depemds on hnw creative you are.
All the best.
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by pizliz: 3:59am On Aug 19, 2011
hey guys for now i think the one business that i can say gives cash is BLOGGING, but the challenge here is that we Nigerians need fast cash and we also dont like writing. but if you are interested you can see an example at WWW.JBLOGGING.COM
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by bsgwealth: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2011
The best way i know to make extra money as a student is on the internet. When i was in school i was making extra cash through this medium, don't let anyone deceive you that making money on the net is not possible. It is but it will take you a great commitment and right education from the right source.

You can find this facebook page useful: http://www.facebook.com/pages/BullBear/197301406966746?sk=app_201143516562748

Thanks
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by nonnykin: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2011
you can still make little money from alertpay. it works its better than nothing. just follow the link and register it is free and no money is needed for anything like others that will tell you to pay a onetime life fee. it is free. just register and get to a point where you will be given options to select, choose C, it is safer and faster. it is a phone service. just try it.

https://www.alertpay.com/?UBi8ZJQEjqP0o5hE0tv9qQ%3d%3d

grin
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by emmaeno(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2011
Here is a good news my friend and to every one that is interested its free,not a scam or any fraudulent, You have to see this friends.

I am excited to share this with you and it's just out!

I highly recommend you look at it right away - as timing is everything and I have the opportunity to share this with you at virtually the ground floor.

Now don't worry - keep your wallet in your pocket - this is free and yes, you can make money with it!

So check it out at http://www.mybwbsite.com/4525066

I don't share things easily with people, and I only do when I think you'll be as impressed as I am!

I look forward to hearing what you think,
Emmanuel Enobong ulaeto

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa / NAHCO Re-opened : AIT News / FMDQ Traders Introduce Cap Bid/offer Spread To N50 In New Forex Trading Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.