Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 (27646 Views)

Ghana 1 : 4 Netherlands: Ghana Crash Out Of U20 World Cup / AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Morocco (2 - 2) On 18th January 2022 / AFCON Morocco Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On 10th January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
okuta007:

I will stick to the Afcon results and other ways your Ghana is beneath Nigeria and please listen to your Ghananese compatriots giving their opinion about Ghana and Nigeria and you are here beefing and hating on your betters: NIGERIA - happy viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPCcsTMRV8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhVjtbrkdYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOIWIVLxzTM

Even a Cameroonian has this to say about Ghana and her hatred for Nigeria when they should be looking up to Nigeria

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDs7cc3SoJg

So, little kid even you own Ghananese people agree your hatred for Nigeria is stupid and a Cameroonian confirmed it too - mind you these are not even Nigerians saying these things - so the earlier you receive sense, and purge yourself of all that jealousy iniquity plaguing your mind, the better for you - am too blessed to argue with a bitter Ghananese on Nairaland - yiu know your country is so wack you won’t even stay on Ghana web but you are on Nigeria’s nairaland passing insults to people you should be learning from. Ozuor - ekeregbe shishan! grin

Wait did I insult u…!
You are indeed really hurt… did I bruise ur ego with superior facts stop wailing
Again I ain’t taking no opinion from any average Cameroonian or Ghanaian blogger sorry …
U are sick to even suggest ur better than ghana is it in 419 or skull mining oh pulease grin

You are too blessed to be having an arguments with a Ghanaian bla bla yet is been 2 weeks now ur still in my mentions are u sure u are normal ataallgrin

Listen to what ur legend mathematical odegbami had to say about ghana football not some ignorant bystanders Indomie generations

The word is Ghanaian not ghananese u dvmb fvckergrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Swanzi:

Wait did I insult u…!
You are indeed really hurt… did I bruise ur ego with superior facts stop wailing
Again I ain’t taking no opinion from any average Cameroonian or Ghanaian blogger sorry …
U are sick to even suggest ur better than ghana is it in 419 or skull mining oh pulease grin

You are too blessed to be having an arguments with a Ghanaian bla bla yet is been 2 weeks now ur still in my mentions are u sure u are normal ataallgrin

Listen to what ur legend mathematical odegbami had to say about ghana football not some ignorant bystanders Indomie generations

The word is Ghanaian not ghananese u dvmb fvckergrin

Now it is what Odegbami
said about Ghana of the 1950’s and 1960’s ? - jeez !!! you are just a nasty little kenke eating preeq. grin Go and mark it on the wall - Ghana will never touch that nations cup until 2088…that is 66 years from now….. none of us in our lifetime will see Ghana lift the AFCON - any year it happens - I will pay you US$500 no questions asked - bookmark this page… let me not say what i can’t do - yeye Mofo… oya why not quote Lord Lugard - what he said about Ghana in 1914- ? Agbaya like you - your own people have described your attitude as repulsive and you are here quoting Segun Odegbami talking about Mighty Jets of Jos and Stationery Stores. … Those Ghana players should be grateful that Nigeria was there to help them ply their trade when hunger was eating up their intestines on Ghana those days…so tomorrow now one old retired Spanish player will be saying Messi contributed to Spanish soccer and helped them to win the World Cup in 2010 because he played for Barcelona? when Argentina that Messi represents didn’t even win the world cup ? you are insane - na naija matter go kee your head- sorry you are not a Nigerian and I can understand your frustration —- you will always remain in the shadows of every Nigerian for the very fact that you are a Ghananese, you are inferior to Nigeria and Nigerians- deal with it….. you will keep hating until the bile of hatred for Nigeria will burst in your belly and send you to an early grave - you hate Nigeria so much but your can’t leave Nairaland and be patriotic enough to say- to hell with Nigeria and all that it represents and go stay in your God forsaken Ghanaweb - aww no you can’t try that because you recorgnise the quality on Nairaland and Ghananese people can’t even figure out how to create anything one-quarter as good as nairaland - you are just a lost puppy trolling the website of people u hate so much - your father and mother must be very proud of you that u can’t leave a place where your enemies reside —— craze man — grin. your continuous presence here on nairaland is a confirmation from you that Ghana and Ghananese people are so useless - that u will rather die receiving insults on Nigeria’s nairaland than live with dignity on Ghanaweb - anuofia grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Ghana needs to reincarnate the Chelsea great Michael Essien …
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
okuta007:

Now it is what Odegbami
said about Ghana of the 1950’s and 1960’s ? - jeez !!! you are just a nasty little kenke eating preeq. grin Go and mark it on the wall - Ghana will never touch that nations cup until 2088…that is 66 years from now….. none of us in our lifetime will see Ghana lift the AFCON - any year it happens - I will pay you US$500 no questions asked - bookmark this page… let me not say what i can’t do - yeye Mofo… oya why not quote Lord Lugard - what he said about Ghana in 1914- ? Agbaya like you - your own people have described your attitude as repulsive and you are here quoting Segun Odegbami talking about Mighty Jets of Jos and Stationery Stores. … Those Ghana players should be grateful that Nigeria was there to help them ply their trade when hunger was eating up their intestines on Ghana those days…so tomorrow now one old retired Spanish player will be saying Messi contributed to Spanish soccer and helped them to win the World Cup in 2010 because he played for Barcelona? when Argentina that Messi represents didn’t even win the world cup ? you are insane - na naija matter go kee your head- sorry you are not a Nigerian and I can understand your frustration —- you will always remain in the shadows of every Nigerian for the very fact that you are a Ghananese, you are inferior to Nigeria and Nigerians- deal with it….. you will keep hating until the bile of hatred for Nigeria will burst in your belly and send you to an early grave - you hate Nigeria so much but your can’t leave Nairaland and be patriotic enough to say- to hell with Nigeria and all that it represents and go stay in your God forsaken Ghanaweb - aww no you can’t try that because you recorgnise the quality on Nairaland and Ghananese people can’t even figure out how to create anything one-quarter as good as nairaland - you are just a lost puppy trolling the website of people u hate so much - your father and mother must be very proud of you that u can’t leave a place where your enemies reside —— craze man — grin. your continuous presence here on nairaland is a confirmation from you that Ghana and Ghananese people are so useless - that u will rather die receiving insults on Nigeria’s nairaland than live with dignity on Ghanaweb - anuofia grin
[/s]

Didn’t even bother reading ur long boring incoherent gibberishgrin

You can go cry me a rivergrin
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Swanzi:
[s][/s]

you can’t comprehend because you lack critical thinking skill, plz accept my sympathy grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by okuta007: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Swanzi:
[s][/s]

your continuous presence here on nairaland is a confirmation from you that Ghana and Ghananese people are so useless - that u will rather die receiving insults on Nigeria’s nairaland than live with dignity on Ghanaweb - anuofia grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
okuta007:

your continuous presence here on nairaland is a confirmation from you that Ghana and Ghananese people are so useless - that u will rather die receiving insults on Nigeria’s nairaland than live with dignity on Ghanaweb - anuofia grin

Epain u wella grin grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
okuta007:

you can’t comprehend because you lack critical thinking skill, plz accept my sympathy grin

grin grin see pains just because I refused to engage de fool in the gutter hahahaha cry more
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Starzo:

If Nigeria catch Ghana, anything wey make una escape with less than 3 goal bashing na God save una.

You say..?!!
Re: AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Titaniumental:

If you remove 1 goal from #TeamNigeria and give it to #TeamGhana , Ghana go from 1 point to 3 points and Nigeria maintain their 6 points still. But sadly, CAF won’t permit that. grin grin grin grin

Very Useless team

U say how far…??

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? / Mason Greenwood Welcomes First Child With His Girlfriend (Photos) / Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.