Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) (57031 Views)

Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight / Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos / Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by marsup: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2022
How disgusting will it be to have muscle and be gay? Two muscular men, kissing and doing things? That's just unnatural.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by amrichy(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2022
GeorgeTheCoder:

My friend shut your dirty mouth. Fking a horse, cow or goat 'doesn't cause harm' either. You suggest we all start doing it ?
I can see you're too dummb to get my point. I wasn't recommending what people should do or shouldn't do. I was only saying PEOPLE SHOULD BE GIVEN THE FREEDOM TO DO WHAT THEY WANT SO FAR IT DOESN'T AFFECT ANOTHER PERSON NEGATIVELY.
In essence, if what you, your brother or your dad love to do is furk a horse or cow, then people shouldn't stop you from doing it ( that's of course if the cow agrees to sleep with you).
*Pls note: Normally I don't insult people, but you also could have made your point without saying "shut your dirty mouth"
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Emotionss: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
We4all:
To the dead, rest In Peace!

To the living:

Crazy people everywhere! How humans think that it’s okay to act however they please beats me.

Gays: “That is how I feel. I was born that way”.

Transgenders: “You don’t understand cos you ain’t in my shoes”.

Soon paedophiles, murderers, rapists and even fraudsters will join the madness in the world and declare that people should accept them cos they were born that way.

If we all choose to act according to our feelings, then what will be left of the world?

Oga you're not up to date ooo.

Paedophiles have joined them ooo they now prefer to be called PAN (people attracted to minors) they're making a case on why society should accept them.

Very soon serial killers will also join the lgbt community as we're now in the age of madness
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2022
Originalsly:

If you're in love with your sister and she's in love with you .... and what you would like to do is marry each other which WOULDN'T CAUSE HARM to another person..... should you be given the freedom to do as you like?

Being gay has always been an abomination in Africa culture period.
Not just Africa but the entire world. The sinister powers that be only arm-twisted people into accepting it. They’re still in the lowest minority everywhere in the world.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by samonak(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2022
zimdante:

Which man Dem kill? my brother he is less than a man, men don't fight over video games, children do.
Thanks for the correction.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Pootle: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2022
was he choked by his dick ....MF's
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by lucky4west: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2022
rot in hell gay....now you will see what it is like to obey the devil and your flesh instead of accepting the salvation our Lord Jesus offered to all...same devil that deceived you will torment and laff u to scorn in hell.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by amrichy(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2022
kenchop:
DEFINE HARM?!
Harm has different definitions. You can check Google or a dictionary
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2022
Mightymanna:
What do you expect when two grown Men pretend to be couples, it will never work
With bear bear o...
Tufiaaa!

1 Like

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2022
You forgot to add ...killer bandits and mass murderers....they are misunderstood according to Gumi.
We4all:

To the living:

Crazy people everywhere! How humans think that it’s okay to act however they please beats me.

Soon paedophiles, murderers, rapists and even fraudsters will join the madness in the world and declare that people should accept them cos they were born that way.

If we all choose to act according to our feelings, then what will be left of the world?

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by NoGirlfriend: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2022
xo d two of dem dey chop each other prick?
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2022
When the mind is not productively engaged, all sorts of thoughts will be running through it.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by capnies: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Senomi:
Gay redpillers, verily verily I say unto all foolish nairaland alpha sheeps, this will be the fate off all these useless nairaland men saying women are scum....in Jesus name amen.

WHICH OF. THE JESUS ARE YOU PRAYING TO? THE ONE THAT PLAYS FOR MAN CITY?

THE CHRIST DOES NOT ANSWER SUCH PRAYERS. EVERY NEGATIVE PRAYER END WITH THE PRAYEE: YOU YES YOU
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Ishitinyourlife: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
We4all:

To the living:

Yet you pray everyday and hope to go and live in their country though
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by baby124: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
ukaface:
Waiiiiiiit
Hol up
You mean,this kine spec na gay?!!!!!!
Geeez

What if all these NL guys saying they're redpillers actually are gay?

Omo!
They are gay. Na undercover activity to recruit other nuisances unknowingly. Make dem red pill association de together, it’s for the best. They are so angry and bitter.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by baby124: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
RIP to him. Crazy how someone can be with a lunatic and not know. Sure this is not the first time he’s been abused.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by learner007(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
sotall:
Abuses in same-sex relationships are many times more likely than opposite sex relationships

To choose the demonic order of things over the God order of things, it appears that one will need the help of a high-ranking demon. Believe me when I say that demons do not bring good. They are very abusive.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by ukaface(f): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
baby124:

They are gay. Na undercover activity to recruit other nuisances unknowingly. Make dem red pill association de together, it’s for the best. They are so angry and bitter.
walahi these thread don open my eyes
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Olam09(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
We4all:

To the living:

Bro i was thinking about this in my head some weeks ago.. men human somethings think alike.. we're already moving to the era where all this illicit act is gonna be normalized, may God forgive us.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
So these guys just dey Burst eachother's anus for over 10years, and that's the same thing that got God angry and he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah .

Anywhere is see gay people they irritate me very deep I don't even think I can eat in the same plate with any of them ....
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
BobbieZion:
Wonderful!!
Choked by gay boyfriend or boyfriend?

How can such big guys be f****t?

Maybe he put his dick inside his mouth and blocked his winpipe
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by onojaford(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Apparent redpiller of a boyfriend. Why didn't they make tiktok video of the strangulation? iyalaya eh!
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by charlesdinho7(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
whenever A gay dies, i feel great about it. stupid idiots
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
amrichy:

I can see you're too dummb to get my point. I wasn't recommending what people should do or shouldn't do. I was only saying PEOPLE SHOULD BE GIVEN THE FREEDOM TO DO WHAT THEY WANT SO FAR IT DOESN'T AFFECT ANOTHER PERSON NEGATIVELY.
In essence, if what you, your brother or your dad love to do is furk a horse or cow, then people shouldn't stop you from doing it ( that's of course if the cow agrees to sleep with you).
*Pls note: Normally I don't insult people, but you also could have made your point without saying "shut your dirty mouth"

If you advocate for homosexuality or any such bestiality, I will damn well tell you to shut your dirty mouth.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by amrichy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
GeorgeTheCoder:

If you advocate for homosexuality or any such bestiality, I will damn well tell you to shut your dirty mouth.
And if all you make out of my comment is that I'm advocating for homosexuality, then you're obviously d.umb.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Deemystic: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
We4all:

To the living:

How do you compare gay people with the people you mentioned? Do you folks even understand what constitutes a crime or immortality? There are victims in pedophilia, and murder and rape but there is none for homosexuality. Just because homosexuality repulses you doesn't give you the right to deny them the right to express their feelings for the same sex.

1 Like

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Deemystic: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Originalsly:

If you're in love with your sister and she's in love with you .... and what you would like to do is marry each other which WOULDN'T CAUSE HARM to another person..... should you be given the freedom to do as you like?

Being gay has always been an abomination in Africa culture period.
Marrying your sibling has negative genetic consequences on the offsprings.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Deemystic: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
GeorgeTheCoder:

My friend shut your dirty mouth. Fking a horse, cow or goat 'doesn't cause harm' either. You suggest we all start doing it ?
Tone your hate and anger for gay peeps down a notch. If there's anything or anyone you should be angry at, is at nature and God. There are people who hate you for a trait you have that you didn't choose yourself. In fact everyone in the world is hated by someone for something about them that they have zero control over. He's too hot tempered. He's too lazy. She's very wicked. She's bossy. The reason for this is because we are like prisoners for biology and environment.
Everything we are today was predetermined by genetics and by post determined by environment. We are not really free beings, we are programmed how to behave, how to think, what to feel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin
samonak:

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by sylve11: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
SmellySperm:

No bro. They're Gaysha grin

Hehehe cheesy cool
Re: Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Deemystic:

[s]Tone your hate and anger for gay peeps down a notch. If there's anything or anyone you should be angry at, is at nature and God. There are people who hate you for a trait you have that you didn't choose yourself. In fact everyone in the world is hated by someone for something about them that they have zero control over. He's too hot tempered. He's too lazy. She's very wicked. She's bossy. The reason for this is because we are like prisoners for biology and environment.
Everything we are today was predetermined by genetics and by post determined by environment. We are not really free beings, we are programmed how to behave, how to think, what to feel. [/s]

junk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey / Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.